56

-------------

-------------

Previously on 'Who We Are'

-------------

"Oh? What if I said that actually...

...he still had one more person on his kill list?"

_______________________________________

Jin paced around the room as he waited for the others to come back and to discuss what happened.

Hoseok had arrived not that long ago and explained that Jimin was still out searching for everyone and that he had yet to see any of the other guys.

Yoongi was pretty much still out of it while he laid on the couch. He stared in to nothingness but his mind was filled with memories of his older sister.

"What's up with him?" The red haired pointed out after watching the mind controller for awhile.

"I have no idea, he might be under someone's power or something because he keeps murmuring about a Da-Eun" Jin explained while still pacing around the living room and keeping his eyes on the windows.

The plant manipulator was never usually like this. He was always so confident about defeating villains that it didn't even cross his mind about losing.

He knew that the ice king would be fine, that was of no concern to him.

Jungkook could put up a fight if he really tried so that was not worrying him either.

However, the idea of Jimin being in the same area as the villains worried him a little.

Actually, a lot.

Jimin was still new to all of this, even if he did join Eros four months ago, the boy wasn't as experienced as the others.

Especially after finding out that he was the masked dancer back in Germany, Jin knew how much of a hard worker he was but also how fragile he could be.

"Jin! Stop pacing around like that, you're making me nervous!" Hoseok exclaimed after watching the older move around the room so anxiously.

"...I'm going" the lucky hero quirked a brow up in confusion before realising that the other was heading back out. Hoseok stood up and ran over to stop him from leaving.

"Going where?! We need to regroup here!"

"It's been thirty minutes already so where are they-"

"Guys! A little help?" Both Eros heroes turned to look outside at a certain copy hero with a girl over his shoulder.

Beside him was Namjoon in his ice form and the kunai was still pierced through his abdomen.

"Oh my Eros- what happened?! Who's that?!" Hoseok shouted while running over to them.

Jin stretched his neck to see if Jimin was behind them or anywhere close by but unfortunately he wasn't.

"Where are you going?" Namjoon grabbed the purple haired male's arm to stop him from going any further.

"To go find Jimin so let me go!" Pushing the ice hero off of him, Jin controlled the trees around him to move and pick him up before allowing him to manoeuvre around the forest easily.

"Jimin? Where is he?" Worried after hearing who the older was looking for, Jungkook looked back at Hoseok for answers.

"He was running around trying to get everyone back at the condo... but we haven't seen him since" both of them turned back around to look at the vast forest while biting their lips nervously.

"...I'll go help Jin-" Jungkook was pulled back by Namjoon before he could drop the unconscious villain.

"No, I will-"

"No! You need to stay and sort that wound out! You also need to help Yoongi" the lucky hero demanded before ushering Jungkook to go and find Jimin.

"Yoongi? Why? What's wrong?" The blonde didn't even try to stop the younger from running off since the news of Yoongi needing his help stopped him from doing so.

"I don't know... he's been in a daze since the villains showed up. First, let's get that wound sorted out-" Namjoon stopped the other from touching him before walking past the lucky hero.

"No need, just take me to where Yoongi is" Hoseok looked at the other in disbelief before sighing to himself and catching up the wounded hero.

As soon as Namjoon saw his fellow Athena hero sitting on the couch with lifeless eyes, his heart sunk.

It reminded him of the days when Yoongi would keep to himself in the hero academy and would always looked as if he were in turmoil.

Slowly, he made his way over while Hoseok watched from a far and decided that the two needed to have a little privacy before leaving back out.

"...Yoongi?" The mind controller didn't even flinch at the name as he stared off in to the distance through the windows.

Namjoon pursed his lips in thought before sitting beside the older hero.

"...I really want to help you out but I can't do that if you can't even talk to me" licking his cold frozen lips, Namjoon kept his gaze on the other and waited for a response.

"...she was in front of me, Namjoon" his ears perked up from the sound of Yoongi's voice and he leaned closer to listen intently.

"Who was in front of you?"

"...my sister" truth be told but Namjoon had no recollection of Yoongi's past.

Did Yoongi ever bring it up? No.

Did Namjoon ask? He didn't see why he would.

Should he have asked? Maybe.

"...it was an illusion, Yoongi. They played with me too" the ice hero tried to bring him back to reality. Namjoon wasn't the best at comforting people but he knew that sometimes, all they needed was a reality check.

"I know" this made Namjoon confused. He knows? So why was he acting this way?

"Then why are you like this?"

"Because I miss her... I miss her so much" if the raven haired hero had any tears left in his body, he would surely be streaming them out by now.

Namjoon couldn't relate as he had no siblings or dead ones for that matter. He could only imagine the worst type of pain for what the hero in front of him was going through. The pain of losing a loved one and not being to continue loving them.

"...I'm sure she's watching over you always and I'm also sure that she is so proud of you..." this made Yoongi turn his head around and face the wounded hero, who was still in his ice form, with a painful look.

"If it's okay with you, I'd love to go meet your sister sometime...

...and thank her for looking over my partner"

_______________________________________

A/N: 😭😭😭