39

_______________________________________

A pair of eyes opened up to a darkly lit room with the lamp on the bedside table being the only source of light.

Jungkook had recognised the room to be his. Well, the one that the hero council was providing to him anyway.

He was lucky enough to get the room with the view of the beach and for the past few days, it had helped with soothing his busy mind.

Trying to sit up, he groaned in pain from his aching muscles but before he could make an audible sound, he noticed that he wasn't the only one in his room.

A certain silver haired hero was sitting on the floor while leaning on the bed with his head on the mattress.

He looked so peaceful but Jungkook knew he would regret in the morning because of that position he was sleeping in.

Confused on why Jimin was there in the first place, he looked to his bedside table to see what time it was on the digital clock.

1am...

Trailing back to the lightning hero, he tried to think of a plausible reason as to why he was there.

Suddenly, memories of him and Jimin fighting flooded his mind. Pinching the bridge of his nose in pain, he had realised that his anger had taken over him once again.

The copy hero then hears shuffling noises, making him look to his left to see Jimin hugging himself tighter to get warmer. He was shivering.

"...idiot" the Eros hero was wearing a white tshirt with pyjama shorts.

Wanting to go to the kitchen to get a drink, Jungkook carefully swung both of his legs over the bed before standing up and removing the blanket off of him.

Once he registered that Jimin was still sound asleep, he began tip toeing away.

The youngest hero grabbed the door handle but before he could leave, his guilty conscience stopped him.

Biting his inner cheek, Jungkook looked back at the cold male, who was now murmuring in his sleep, and clicked his tongue in annoyance.

Walking over, he grabbed his blanket on the way and carefully he draped it over the other who hummed blissfully at the touch of warmth.

He then remembered about the way the older was positioning himself on the floor and he had a mental battle about it.

Just leave, Kook... why are you even thinking about this?!, he thought after walking over to the door once again and grabbing the handle.

But once again, he stopped.

"...I can't believe I'm doing this" returning back to the other, Jungkook carefully placed both of his arms under the silver haired hero and picked him up ever so gently.