37

_______________________________________

"This way!"

"No, this way!" Who knew that in the tranquil, peaceful forest an argument was brewing up.

"Taehyung would go to the beach!" Hoseok tried to get his statement across.

"No, he would go to the mountains!" Yoongi argued back. It was clear that even though they were ahead in the beginning of the competition, their lack of team work was holding them back.

"Do you even know him well enough?"

"Do you?" Hoseok was taken aback but he quickly gave a response.

"We're wasting time! Let's just go check the beach first and if he's not there, we'll check the mountains-" suddenly, the lucky hero's body became still and his mind was taken over.

"No, we're going to the mountains" and with that, the raven haired hero controlled Hoseok to follow behind him.

In his subconscious, the red haired could only yell in frustration at the other's powers.

In another part of the forest and within the valleys were two heroes searching for the blue haired hero. One of them was searching on the ground while the other was searching up above.

Both of them thought their method was the right method.

"Where is that idiot!" Namjoon cursed under his breath as he continued his search.

He had so badly wanted to cut down all the trees with his powers but he knew that would be dangerous and harmful to the environment.

Suddenly, while the ice hero was sliding on his frozen path, two trees bent in a cross formation in front of him, making his slide to a halt.

It was obvious who had done it.

"Knock it off!" The younger could hear the laughter coming from above him which only annoyed him further.

"I was helping out, Ice King! I've already checked in that direction" Jin teased while lowering himself with the help of the tree branches around his torso.

Clenching his jaw, Namjoon aimed his hand at the branches that were holding up the Eros hero and from a distance froze them until they broke off. Which made Jin fall.

"Woah!" Fortunately for Jin, he had quickly manipulated the bushes to catch him and to cushion his long fall.

"Aw, did the princess fall?" Namjoon mocked before he began sliding away, pleased with himself that he had cause the other trouble.

"Ice King!"

In another part of the forest, two balls of light were zooming around through the trees and occasionally would cross over each other.

The two balls of light finally came to a stop at a clearing in the forest to catch their breath.

"Didn't I say *pant* to not *pant* slow me down?" Jungkook threatened as he glared at the silver haired male.