84

A/n: would you guys be interested if I upload my bts mashups? I literally only make them for myself but I checked my files and turns out I have so many?

Here is another photoshop attempt!

-------------

Previously on 'Who We Are'

-------------

"That damn trainer..." Jin breathed out at the sight in front of him.

Indeed there were fish swimming around.

But also underwater drones with firearms attached and menacing red lasers coming out of them.

"I see why she gave us until lunch time..." Jimin wavered before gulping nervously.

_______________________________________

"I'm a trainer, not a punch dummy!"

"Oh hush, just put up with it" Myunghee said from the sidelines while munching on a bowl of sliced apples.

After Hoseok had ran off, he had bumped in to the Eros trainer who had just returned from assigning the heroes their training objective.

Jaeho was already at condo, trying to get some rest before the heroes would return and make his life troublesome once more but that no longer was the case.

"Why couldn't you fight her?! You're a girl, aren't you?" Jaeho exclaimed after fixing his head gear (that was suggested to be put on by Hoseok who experienced your punches first hand).

"I'm going to be your worst nightmare if you don't shut up" the trainer threatened from her cross legged sitting position on the ground.

The Eros hero was sitting next to her and was watching the entertainment unfold before him.

"Are you ready?" You asked after stretching your arms. You were standing in front of the nervous Athena trainer and it was clear that he didn't want to do it.

"Of course I'm not ready! I haven't fought anyone since-" not giving him the chance to speak anymore, you ran over before jumping in the air and aimed your foot to his face.

The older dodged in fear and instead of defending himself, he ran off back in to the condo.

"Jaeho! Get back here! Unbelievable!" Myunghee yelled in frustration before standing up to watch the cowardly trainer run off.

"I guess we have no choice" Hoseok dusted off the dirt off his hands after also standing up and gestured for Myunghee to step up to the challenge.

"...me? I only have basic hand to hand combat training- nothing compared to Jaeho who has a black belt in Karate!" She shouted loud enough for the scared trainer to hear from inside the condo.

"It's fine, it's just so I can see where Y/N is at with her combat skills so far" the lucky hero tried to reason while pushing her forward.

The idea of battling it out against your best... sounded pretty fun.

"Please, Myunghee! At least with you I know not to hold back" you challenged.

"Oh? Is that so? Bring it on L/N" accepting your challenge, she walked towards and left a few steps between the two of you before getting in to her fighting stance.

You hadn't seen Myunghee fight before since the both of you had to go your separate ways after high school but this only intrigued you more, wanting to know how she had changed while you were in the hero academy and she learning from her apprenticeship.

"Alright, I want a clean fight. No hair ragging, no biting-"

"We know!"

"Then start!" You were caught off guard at the suddenness and you couldn't predict that Myunghee had already lunged at you.

She placed her wrists together and opened both of her hands up before pushing you harshly on your chest.

It had felt like a canon ball had knocked you back, what?!

You stumbled back before holding on to your chest in pain, shocked at your best friend's strength.

"Come on! Fight back!" Determined, you were back in action as you turned your body round and swung your leg at her head.

The last time you did this, Hoseok had owned you - pummeling you to the ground. Learning from that mistake, you stopped your leg at the last second and instead swung downwards at her shoulders.

Her arms were already beside her head to block you but the sudden change in your kick surprised her and she was the one knocked down.

The girl hissed in pain before rolling backwards to get away from you.

Hoseok was impressed by your last second change and was proud that you had learnt from his duels with you.

"What was that?!" She exclaimed in shock, holding on to her pained shoulder.

Deciding to ignore her, you sprinted over to her and got ready to finish her off.

However, Myunghee saw this coming and leant on her back before lifting both her legs up to push you off and over her. Before you landed on the ground harshly, you landed on your hands and flipped to stand on your fight.

This surprised you, you were sure you were going to land straight on your face.

But it felt natural now.

Your body... was remembering.

Whipping your head around, you watched as Myunghee tried to stand up and continue her fight but before she could fully get up on her feet, you had already ran over and ricocheted off her back and flipping in the air as you did so.

The force had knocked the air out if her lungs and she was met with the ground once more.

"Ugh! I tap out! I tap out!" She surrendered. Both of you were out of breath and Hoseok applauded from the sidelines.

"Nicely done! I could tell you were getting in the hang of it!" He cheered you on. You smiled shyly before walking over to your best friend to help her up.

"For a person who just got out of the hospital, you've got a mean kick" the trainer commented, making the two of you chuckle slightly.

Suddenly, the sound of metal clinging against one another before landing on the ground scared everyone.

You jumped back and turned to see a pile of wet metal in the middle of the training grounds.

Behind the pile were the soaking wet heroes who were glaring at the Eros trainer in front of them.

You had figured that the large Taehyung was the reason why there was so much metal on the training grounds.

You had also noticed that they were all pretty banged up, cuts and bruises everywhere on their bodies.

What did they do?!

"What on Eros' earth happened? And what's all of this?!" The trainer exclaimed in disbelief.

The air around everyone was thick and you could only imagine what the heroes had been through.

_______________________________________

A/n: I wonder what happened 🤔