53

_______________________________________

"Get yourself together, man!" Jin yelled before shaking the mind controller who now looked lifeless as he laid against a tree with tear stained cheeks.

"Please, Yoongi... talk to us" Jimin pleaded, concerned for the other's mental state.

"...she was so beautiful..." both Eros heroes stopped what they were doing and stayed silent for Yoongi to speak.

"...she was right there...in front of me...but she disappeared... just like fifteen years ago..." the two quiet heroes could only keep to themselves in respect for the raven haired male.

They obviously didn't know anything about the Athena hero but they had figured that he had been through something traumatising.

"...we're not safe here since there could be more of the villains roaming around. We need to relocate with the others" Jin tried to persuade the distraught hero who was looking at the beach where his older sister was standing before.

Seeing his efforts were futile, the purple haired hero stood up before controlling the tree branches to pick up the dazed hero as well as himself in to the air.

"Jimin, go find the others and tell them to report back to the house" Jimin couldn't give him a response since he had already left with Yoongi.

The silver haired male furrowed his brows in determination before turning around and zooming off through the trees where he'll hopefully find his friends not in danger.

Seeing an experienced hero such as Yoongi so vulnerable has really awakened the hero. This profession was not as perfect as people had made it out to be.

Heroes saved lives, that was what Jimin had hammered in to his mind in the beginning.

He thought that heroes were made so that they could only risk their lives for others because that's what they wanted.

But now, all that had flown out the window.

Because all that Jimin could really think about was that there were heroes who needed saving too. But who was going to save them?

Shaking the thought of the mind controller out of his head, Jimin continued his search through the forest.

Not longer after did he see a familiar head of red hair.

"Jhope!" Running over to him, his outburst managed to get the lucky hero's attention.

"Jimin! Am I glad to see you!" Hoseok grinned when he saw that he wasn't alone anymore.

"Have you seen the others? Jin said to meet back at the house since the training grounds have been infiltrated" the older became confused at what was said.

"How do you know? Did the girl bump in to you guys too?"

"Girl? There were these four guys at the beach and one of them took Taehyung" Jimin explained while recalling the scene from before.

"There's more of them?!" Hoseok exclaimed in shock before biting his lip anxiously.

"We need to regroup so I need to to go and find the others. Will you be fine going back on your own?" Offering to go with his co-hero, Jimin watched as the other waved his hands no before smirking.

"I'll be more than just fine! I am the luckiest guy, you know?" Thanks to the Eros hero, Jimin could relax slightly about the situation and he now knew why Hoseok was so popular as a hero.

"I'll see you soon, Jhope!" And with that, he ran off in the speed of light.

In another part of the forest, ice shards and kunai were being thrown about.

Namjoon was finding it slightly difficult because of his wound but this was nothing to what he had been through in his past missions.

"Why won't you crack?!" The girl yelled before throwing three more kunai.

Namjoon didn't really know what the girl's powers were since she was just using the weapons on her belt and retrieving back her thrown kunai.

But the way that she dodged all of his attacks had made him think that she was using her powers continuously.

He just needed to figure out what it was.

Aiming his hand to the ground, the Athena hero froze the floor beneath the villain in hopes to make her lose he balance but it did not go to plan.

Instead, she flipped in the air and landed beside the patch of ice before throwing another kunai towards Namjoon and hitting his ice face.

It obviously didn't leave any marks because of his ice form but the force did make his head turn momentarily.

"Damn it!" The short tempered girl yelled in frustration. He had wished there was sign of what her powers are but here he was, wounded and trying to dodge her attacks.

It was getting difficult to keep his ice form as it was still a relatively new ability and Namjoon didn't have it down quite yet.

"Just let me cut you!" The villain screamed out before running over with her daggers in each hand.

That's when he noticed it.

He noticed that the girl was blind.
Her eyes were never truly looking at him but she was always facing his direction.

Is she... relying on the sounds around her?! Namjoon was astounded. This could mean that her powers might have something to do with her hearing.

When the Athena hero analysed the situation a bit more while dodging her attack, he knew that with his ice form he was definitely going to make noises with every step he took.

"Stand still!" He had to do it if he wanted to defeat the blind girl.

He had to return back to his normal form.

As quickly as he could, Namjoon transformed back to his original form but immediately hissed in pain when the kunai in his abdomen allowed the blood to seep through once more.

"Hm? Where did you go?" Trying to hold back his muffled groans, the ice hero tried to aim his hand up at the villain while making sure to not make a sound.

Suddenly, a drop of Namjoon's blood landed on the ground, making the girl's ears perk up and whip her head in his direction.

"There you ar-!" A flash of white light was all that Namjoon could see before realising that the girl was now a few feet away and laying unconscious beside a tree.

Looking to his left, a person stood with electricity flowing through his body as well as the confident stance that he knew all too well.

"...Jungkook?"

"Missed me?"

_______________________________________

A/n: 👀