50

_______________________________________

"Release him now!" Yoongi shouted in his work voice. He reached to his pocket where his help receiver usually was but then he remembered that he wasn't in his Athena hero uniform.

Thinking quick, he decided that he could take on the two if they were the only ones in the area to fight him.

"Taehyung! Bust out of that thing!" The mind controller ordered. Why isn't he using his powers?!

"Bust of out here? Tch, he can't see, you fool" that was right, Taehyung needed to see the object he was size swapping with in order to change his size.

Seeing that he had no choice but to mind control them, he got in to his stance before readying himself up but just as he was about to take control of their minds, a girl appeared in front of him.

His body stopped moving and his eyes fell in to a trance like state as he stared at the beautiful girl.

"Yoongi! Don't fall for his tricks!" The tiny trapped hero yelled from the inside of the metal box.

The girl smiled widely before opening her arms up.

"I missed you!" Slowly, Yoongi took a step forward and he made sure to not blink, afraid that the girl might disappear.

Her dark brown her draped over her shoulders and her blue summer dress that reached her knees fitted her body perfectly.

"...D-Da-Eun? Is that... is that really you?" It was his sister and she looked just like she did before he last saw her.

Before she died.

"Yes! Come over here already!" She urged while being giddy slightly.

"Take care of him boys, we've got what we wanted" Boss demanded at his subordinates who appeared behind Yoongi.

"Woah! Let me go!" The Zeus hero exclaimed in anger as the man shook the box he was in.

The subordinates simply nodded before preparing themselves to tie up the Athena hero.

However, they didn't notice that there were other heroes in proximity as them.

The sand began to glaze over with ice as it travelled to the two subordinates and freezing their legs in place.

Lightning soon followed from above and shocked them until they fell unconscious.

Their leader broke his concentration and thus allowing Yoongi to be free of the illusion.

"Da-Eun! No- come back!" He yelled before running over to the spot she once stood. He bent down and grabbed the sand in panic as he tried to dig her back up.

But obviously, she wasn't even real in the first place.

"Da-Eun no! P-Please!" He cried out while hugging the sand to his chest.

Boss couldn't look away from the other two heroes who were standing defensively. Well, only Namjoon was standing in his ice form while Jimin was floating slightly beside him with sparks flying and his eyes completely white with energy.

"...take care of them!" The gang leader ordered at the tentical male who was in the ocean still.

"B-but boss! They're elementals-"

"Do it I say!" And with that, their leader ran off with Taehyung in the secure box.

Namjoon looked over at Jimin before gesturing to the gang member in the water.

"Do you think you can handle him on your own?" After what happened with his powers improving so much, he was more than determined to take the gang member down.

"You can count on me!" Nodding his head, Namjoon created an ice path for him to slide on and chase after the gang leader.

The Eros hero looked back at the male and considered him a villain at this point.

Jimin could only smile slightly at his advantage- the villain was surrounded by water.

It was as if the tentical villain had caught on as he quickly reached over to the distraught Athena hero and grabbed him in to his slimy hold.

The lightning hero stopped his powers before they could reach the water's surface as he realised that Yoongi was now in danger.

"Let me go! Da-Eun!" Jimin had never seen Yoongi like this before and it kind of scared him.

"Ha! You won't hurt your little friend, right?" The villain smirked knowingly as he knew that he was safe from the elemental user's powers.

Jimin could only curse under his breath before trying to figure out a way to defeat the evil male.

Suddenly, vines shot past the floating hero and were aiming for the villain and Yoongi. The vines quickly wrapped themselves around the villain and made sure to remove the stressed hero from their hold.

"Use your powers now, Jimin!" Looking behind him momentarily, he saw Jin with his two hands in front of him and focusing at holding down the villain.

Listening to what he said, Jimin didn't hold back as he let the electricity flow in to the water and zapped the living daylights out of him, making him fall unconscious on the sand in front of him.

Both heroes smiled in victory, well Jin was mostly smug that it was not even a challenge but he was also happy that Jimin conducted himself throughout the fight.

"Good work, Jimin"

"I couldn't have done it without your help, Jin" both of them grinned widely before realising that Yoongi was still crying out a girl's name.

Their expressions immediately dropped before running over to the Athena hero to help him.

_______________________________________

A/N: team...work?