102

"I just want to say that 3000 soldiers could never hold us, we are stronger,
together"

- Joakim Molitor

_______________________________________

"You know, when I asked what are you up to in training, it wasn't an invitation for me to become your mentor-"

"Blah blah blah, you complain more than Namjoon" you interjected while rolling your eyes.

"Hm? Did someone say my name?" The ice user asked whilst doing push ups a few feet away.

"Nothing!" Confused, Namjoon decided to shake it off before continuing his pushups. Returning your attention back towards the mind controller who was busy stretching his body, you cleared your throat to gain his attention.

"I know that you and Jin are the ones who specialize in power endurance and that's what I need right now" you pleaded after pointing slightly and clasping your hands under your chin.

"Then go ask help from your future husband, I'm sure he'll say yes" huffing out in annoyance, you crossed your arms before retorting back at the older.

"I can't ask Jin for help since it's going to be a little awkward and I don't want that. Plus, your one of the few guys here that isn't against the idea of me becoming a hero" you watched as he stopped his stretching and stood in front of you with a knowing look.

"How about you partner up with the guy that you kissed out on the porch two nights ago-mmph!" throwing your hands over his mouth to shut him up, you only hoped that the ice user wasn't listening.

"How did you find out?!" You whisper shouted, slightly panicking that the others might know as well. The older forced your hands off of him before spitting out the salty taste of your hands from his lips.

"Blagh! Did you rub your hands in salt or something?!"

"I asked you a question, Yoongi!" You were desperate.

"I saw you guys while I came down to get a drink... 'don't think about other guys, or I'll freeze your lips-'mmph!"

"Shut up! Urgh- I'm screwed!" You whined as you covered his mouth once more. Again, he threw your hands off of him.

"Stop doing that!"

"Who else knows?!"

"Are you two training or chatting?" Jaeho's voice made you jump in fear.

"Ah! Jaeho!"

"End your conversation and get back to training" he ordered, making sure to squint his eyes at the both of you to show that he was serious before walking off.

Both of you watched with careful as eyes at the retreating trainer before continuing your conversation.

"Fess up, who else did you tell?"

"Pfft, you know I'm not an Eros hero who gossips all the time. I didn't tell anyone..." unsure if what he said was true, you retracted back a little before crossing your arms.

"...so you have the hots for Mr. Cold-"

"This is why I don't want anyone to find out!"

"I'm just messing around" the other chuckled, making you realise that he had smiled for the first time today and reminding you of why he his mood has dampened recently.

"In all seriousness... do you have feelings for him?" He whispered after getting closer, making you blush at his words.

"N-no! That kiss was just in the heat of the moment..."

"Don't you mean the 'cold' of the moment?" You punched his arm slightly at his bad yet smart pun.

"You're making me reconsider about choosing Jin as my mentor" the older chuckled once more at your cute glares coming his way.

"And that's a bad thing because...?"

"Y/N and Yoongi!"

"Sorry, Jaeho!" You both exclaimed before returning back to training (and not chatting).

On the other side of the training grounds, two balls of light were floating in the air while moving around after one another, as if they were playing tag.

Which in reality, they were.

"Where'd you go?!"

"Pfft! So slow!" Jimin responded before chuckling and flying away once more.

As they continued to play their game of tag, below them was a lonesome hero who was sitting cross legged on the ground with his nose stuck in a book.

To be more precise, the book that he took from you.

"...who is James? I don't remember the president ever having an adopted brother..." the government, as well as the hero council, had a very special rule that they all must abide by and that was not to reveal the faces of the family related to the highest officials as well as the officials themselves. It was for their safety and to reduce the chance of getting assassinated by villains.

Everyone had no clue what the ex-president of the hero council looked like and they didn't know what his son or deceased wife looked like either.

It wasn't a surprise when the ex-president and his son died six years ago.

The ex-president died from being slowly poisoned by one of his subordinates. However, no one knew who was the culprit except for his son who had witnessed it with his own eyes.

The ex-president's son told the judge who did it but since he was emotionally and mentally unstable from his father's death, they couldn't give the full penalty to the perpetrator.

The perpetrator was apparently the chief of the hero council finances and the judge had decided to take his job away and for him to pay compensation to the son.

Unfortunately for the son, he couldn't live another day since the private plane that he was on suddenly crashed on his way to his father's funeral.

The whole country was in true turmoil for the father and son who had lost their lives in such a short amount of time.

And that was when Kangjoon's father, the vice president, became the new hero council president of South Korea.

"Tae? Are you reading right now?" Jungkook exclaimed after landing on the ground and walking over to the blue haired hero.

"Hm? Oh, just a book I found on the shelf..." he replied suspiciously before hiding the book in his pocket.

"What book is it? Can I see?" Jimin asked after also landing on the ground and making his way over.

"It's pretty boring, let's have a duel instead" the ex-villain was quick to change the subject and it only made the two more suspicious of him.

_______________________________________

A/n: once, I was on holiday and thus guy asked me out but the thing was that I didn't speak Spanish so I didn't know he was asking for my number and so I thought he was asking for my ice cream and instead of a phone number, I gave him my ice cream... do you guys know how embarrassing that was?😭😭😭😭 stay tuned as I tell you more about my cringe worthy life~