100

_______________________________________

"...why would he give this to her?" Taehyung mumbled whilst trying to reread the first couple of pages.

It was early in the morning and he ha stumbled upon the book that he stole from you (without still informing you that he took it).

To be honest, he wasn't going to return it.

It may be his one way ticket to finding that person.

He flicked through the pages and landed on one of the middle pages. The Zeus hero noticed something strange, like there was supposed to be a picture glued the page but there were was no picture.

He was intrigued.

He wanted to know what that picture was.

Standing up before throwing the book under his pillow, he made beeline towards your room two floors below his where he would hopefully find you asleep or absent to look around for the said picture.

Once he finally made it down the carpeted stairs, Taehyung looked around the hallway to see if anyone was awake already and instead, he could he hear Myunghee's loud snores coming from her room.

It's like she swallowed a helicopter or something..., he thought in disbelief before walking past and heading to your room door.

Quietly, he creaked open your door to see you not in bed which wasn't unusual since you were waking up earlier to enjoy the day rather than wasting it sleeping like you did in the hospital.

However, the sound of the shower running beside your room signified that you may still be present and that he may not have that much time to snoop around.

Closing the door behind him without making a sound, the shape shifter looked around your still messy room and wondered where to look first.

His initial thought was to check the drawers since that's where people usually hid photos of the sort and that's where he headed first.

Being quiet not to make too much noise, he opened the drawers and checked through your unfolded clothes.

He reached the drawer that was full of your undergarments, making him blush slightly at the sight before smirking and getting an idea.

"I wonder how much Jungkook would give me for these..." chuckling evil-ly to himself, he decided to take a random bra before continuing his search.

He found no picture.
No frame.
Nada.

Looking around once more, he tried to think of where else it could be hiding.

Next was your bed. He checked under the duvet, the pillows, the mattress- nothing.

Suddenly, he heard the shower stop, signalling that you were done with cleaning yourself and for him to get out of there.

Making sure to grab the bra and stuffing it in his shirt, he made a run for it and just as he was about to grab the door handle, it had already moved further away from him.

He was caught red handed.

Looking up, he was expecting to see your surprised face and maybe even a shove to get our of your room but instead, it wasn't even your face to begin with.

"Kim. Tae. Hyung... care to explain what are you doing in Y/N's room?" It was your best friend.

If Myunghee is here... and that helicopter noise is still going... that means...

"Is Y/N snoring like that?!" She rolled her eyes before tightening her towel around her body.

"Yes, she only snores when she's had a tiring day and believe me, yesterday was tiring for all of us. Now, explain why are you here"

"Err... well I wanted to talk to Y/N?"

"At 7AM?"

"...it's urgent?- ow!" The girl swung her hand at his head before making contact and slapping him hard as she ushered him out of the room.

"Urgent my ass, get back to bed or go out and start training!" She whispered/shouted for the rest of the heroes to not wake up while pushing the younger out of the room.

"Okay okay! Why is Y/N sleeping in your room anyway?!"

"She said she didn't like the sun hitting her face so early in the morning so we swapped rooms- now get out!" And with that, he was shoved out and heard the door slam behind him.

Sighing in defeat that he couldn't find the photo, he remembered that at least he had your bra to sell-

"...if Y/N and Myunghee swapped rooms... then..." he took out the bra and inspected closely before throwing it away in disgust.

"Eeewww, it's Myunghee's?!" And off he retreated back to his room where hopefully he can get rid of this morning's memories.

_______________________________________

A/n: istg Tae-

A/n: we've reached 100 chapters in Book 2!
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

And then I remembered that I have written more than 200 chapters of this series which means I have typed over 200,000 words-

Crazy right?!

Anyway, what I wanted to say was that we are nearing the end of part 2 so I might just stop updating regularly and instead just write all the chapters and publish them all at once. (It's around 30-40 chapters left and I can type that up in like 2-3 weeks)

Ill be slightly busy this week since I am renovating my room and I have one last coursework to do for my course so it only seems right that I get that out of the way and then write all the chapters.

Don't miss me too much guys (even though I'll miss you guys more😭) so don't worry!

I will be back!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜