27

_______________________________________

"Woah..."

"Did they say training grounds... because I'm pretty sure this is a condo!"

"I'll race you inside!" Taehyung dared to his fellow Zeus hero who accepted his challenge and ran inside with the other, leaving their suitcases outside.

The others looked in disbelief at the sight in front of them.

"...did we take the wrong plane?" Hoseok asked out loud before taking his phone out and started taking photos.

The journey to Jeju wasn't long but the thick tension that was laid upon them in the beginning made it feel like the journey wasn't going to end.

"This is the place" Jin pushed past the frozen heroes who were amazed at the modern, expensive looking building in front of them.

The plant manipulator was not shocked at all.

His past house was much more fancier, much more expensive than the one in front. This was like a play pen to him.

"Wait for me, Jin!" The lucky hero, who was busy taking photos, realised that his friend was entering the building.

"Wait for me guys!" Jimin was more excited that shocked at the building, not being able to contain his excitement of training and living with his new friends.

Namjoon and Yoongi looked at each other in uncertainty, not wanting to believe that this was the place that they were going to stay for the next month.

It wasn't raining in Jeju, thankfully, which had meant that the training grounds that were located on the other side of the building were dry and ready to use at anytime.

Jungkook and Taehyung had already managed to get inside and get the feel of the place before checking out the other three floors.

The others stayed downstairs in the living area where they decided to rest a bit and check out their surroundings.

"You know, the idea of living here for the next month doesn't so too bad anymore" Yoongi stated before laying down on the soft white couch.

Suddenly, a woman's scream was heard from upstairs.