36

A/n: my cat smacked my phone out of my hand because I looked at her the wrong way? 🤣

--------------

Previously on 'Who We Are'

--------------

Suddenly, you felt a prick in your arm before slowly feeling drowsy. Your vision became blurry and before you passed out, you could see your Dad and the nurse loom over you.

_______________________________________

It was now the third day of the group being in Jeju island.

They were mostly getting back in to their pattern of training while trying to get used to one another.

However, Myunghee and Jaeho have assigned today to only improve on their team work.

"Right, is everyone here?" Jaeho asked while looking at his tablet of their schedule in front of the others.

The heroes looked at the trainer while standing side by side to one another.

But there was only six.

"...Where's Taehyung?" Myunghee huffed out in an annoyed manner. Everyone's eyes trailed to the other Zeus hero who looked as if he could care less.

"...what? I don't know where he is"

"Stop lying to us and just spit it out" Namjoon demanded, not wanting to waste anymore time.

"We saw V leave the house last night" Jimin spoke up from the other side of Jungkook who in turn rolled his eyes.

"He left? Why?" Hoseok interjected this time from the other end of the line.

Jimin averted his eyes before looking back at Jungkook knowingly.

"It doesn't matter why he left, he needs to back here" Jaeho said before anyone could speak up.

"Wait, this is a good opportunity" everyone looked at the female trainer with perplexed looks.

"How on Earth is this a good opportunity?" The Athena trainer argued.

"These guys can work together to go find him. That can be their first little task" a few of the heroes groaned, hearing that they had to play a game of hide and seek instead of training.

"Obviously, I'm pairing you guys up. It will be a nice little competition to get your morale up" she added, making the others look at her sceptically.

"If this is a competition, there has to be prizes, right?" Jin finally spoke, finding this to be intriguing.

"But of course! The team that finds Taehyung will have pork for dinner tonight" their ears perked up at the sound of the word 'pork'.

If you were a hero, it had meant that you were going to be on a strict diet.

No pork.

Ever.

"You're not joking around, right?" Jungkook pleaded as his eyes gleamed at the thought.

"How much pork?" Hoseok drooled out. Myunghee smirked once she realised that ther were now wrapped around her pinky finger.

"A whole pig" that's it. That's all it took for the heroes to say yes to the competition.

"Let's do it!"

"Wait! I need to pair you guys up" Jaeho gulped at the other trainer, never seeing someone with so much power such as her.

"Jungkook... you pair up with Jimin"

"What?!" The trainer glared at him for raising his voice at her.

"Is there a problem?" Feeling vulnerable under her gaze, Jungkook retreated before pouting in defeat.

"Good. Yoongi-bear and Jhope are a team and Jin with Namj-"

"Don't you dare say I'm in a team with-... with that!?" The plant manipulator exclaimed in astonishment.

"'That'? I have a name for your information!" Namjoon argued from the other end of the line.

"Zip it! Both of you! My words are final! You guys can stay here and argue with me all day or you can be smart and go find Taehyung just like Yoongi and Jhope did" confused, the heroes turned to look at Hoseok and Yoongi, only, they weren't there.

"Damn it! Come on, Barbie! You better not slow me down!" Jungkook threatened while running off in to the forest. Jimin was taken aback at his words and his jaw clenched at the other's tone.

"Slow you down?" And with that, the silver haired hero zoomed in to the forest and ran past his teammate.

"Hop to it you two" Myunghee reminded the unmoving heroes who only looked at each other in pure hatred.

"Don't get in my way" Namjoon warned before creating an ice path for him to slide on and make his way to the forest.

Jin could only chuckle at the sight before him.

"They think they can win against me?" He began walking calmly towards the mouth of the forest before raising both of his arms up and manipulating the vast area.

The trees began growing and bending to their master's control, shaking the island slightly as well as making the other heroes stop in their tracks to keep themselves from falling.

"Well they've got another thing coming" the nearby branches stretch over to Jin and wrapped themselves around him before lifting him high up in to the air and allowing him to have a birds eye view.

"...are you sure this was a good idea?" Jaeho asked his fellow trainer.

"We can only wait to find out"

_______________________________________

A/n: let the search begin!