82

"Let me go, I will run
I will not be silenced"

- Trading Yesterday

_______________________________________

The sun had finally risen on the vast island.

The rain had finally stopped over night and the few droplets that were left, glistened in the sun light.

Your room had a beautiful view of the docks rather than the nature filled forest but it was much better in your opinion.

The boats that lined up beside one another slightly rocked side to side from the sea and they were all different colours that really brought life to the barren docks.

You had woken up not that long ago and the current time was nearing 9am, the usual time to go down and start training.

However, you couldn't bring yourself to go down and meet the two heroes face to face after what Jaeho said last night.

You weren't as shocked when thinking that Namjoon might have feelings for you, but now Jin? There's just no way... I've never seen him more than just a friend, you thought to yourself whilst sitting on the edge of your bed, dressed and ready to go.

Even though it wasn't as shocking as it was for the Eros hero, the thought of Namjoon liking you as more than a friend was still eye opening.

Why would he have feelings for you?
Why all of a sudden?
What would you do, if he suddenly just confessed to you?

"Y/N?" Stretching your neck around, you saw Taehyung standing at your doorway with a square shaped object behind his back.

"Oh, morning Tae. What's up?" You greeted before standing up.

"Oh it's just... do you have a moment? I want to ask you something" raising a brow curiously, you nodded and urged for the younger to carry on.

"Well, I just wanted to know where did you get this bo-"

"Taehyung! What are you doing standing around and in Y/N's room? Get down and train!" The female trainer exclaimed in annoyance before pulling the boy away from your room and down the stairs.

"W-wait! I was talking with Y/N-"

"And I'm talking to you right now!" You giggled slightly at the two before finally following them out of your room.

After closing the door behind you with a click, you heard footsteps come down from the floor above and you looked behind you to see the raven haired hero entering your floor.

"Morning, Yoongi"

"Morning- *yawn*" rolling your eyes, you walked over and grabbed on to his shoulders from behind and began pushing him down the spiral staircase to the ground floor.

"Becareful! I might have slipped and snapped my neck!"

"Oh hush, I wasn't even going that fast" you two reached the bottom of the stair case and you let go of the older before entering the eery quiet kitchen.

The air was thick with tension and you didn't take a second to know why.

Myunghee was currently standing at the head of the table as she glared at everyone to eat silently and as you entered, she quickly gestured for the two of you to sit down without a sound and to eat your breakfast.

It felt like you were in a prison ward with the way everyone was being watched and told to stay silent.

"Good, everyone is here. Today is a special day" this had gained everyone's attention.

"...special?"

"Yes, Jimin. A very special day" for some reason, the way she had said it didn't feel like it was going to be a 'good' special.

"We'll be outside so when you guys are done, you know where to go except for Y/N and Hoseok, they can continue where they left off" Jaeho added before gesturing the other trainer to follow him out and prepare the training grounds.

The kitchen stayed silent as they left and once the glass doors closed and signalled their exit, the youngest of the heroes slouched comfortably.

"Thanks a lot. Because of you two, they're putting training in to overdrive" Jungkook huffed out after dropped his utensils and losing his appetite.

"Rich coming from you" Jin retaliated almost immediately.

"What are you trying to say?" The brunette challenged while leaning closer offensively.

"Guys, let's not get into a fight again. I really think we can work together since we all have the same goal, to join the Protectors and save lives... plus, I know for a fact that Namjoon and Jin will sort things out since they always have good intentions" Jimin interjected, shocking everyone with his heartwarming speech.

Jin and Namjoon looked at the lightning hero in guilt since they knew that younger had such high respect for them.

"He's right, guys. Team work is essential and everyone needs to put the effort in... let's go, Hoseok" the heroes watched as you stood up and gestured for the red haired hero to follow you. For some reason, their hearts sank when they realised that even you were slightly disappointed in them.

The lucky hero followed right after you towards outside and stayed quiet, occupied with his thoughts.

Once you noticed that Hoseok wasn't being his usual cheery self (even at times like this), you slowed to a halt on the porch leading to outside.

"What? What's up?"

"...I don't think a little pep talk from Myunghee or Jaeho will persuade them to stop fighting... but maybe they will listen to the person who they respect the most..." before you could process his words, he had already fled past you and jogged over to the training grounds.

Who they respect the most? Is he saying... that it's me?

_______________________________________

A/n: say something Y/N!