"Help!" She called again.

"Where are you?!" I called.

"Hello?!" I heard her voice again. I followed it until I reach behind a tree.

"Oh my God! Aria!" I called as I went next to her. Tears streaming down her eyes as she was sitting, her back lean against a tree and her foot bleeding. Her hands and clothes dirty, also with stained blood. Someone got injured?

"What...what hap-happened?" I asked her stooping next to her.

"I tried to help him but...I could...I couldn't.." She said crying. She then started breathing heavily. I think another panic attack.

"Aria?" I called her.

"ARH!!! No! No! ARH!!!" She started screaming.

"Not now. Another panic attack?" I asked. She then place both her hands on either sides of her head and began crying and screaming in fear more.

"Aria! Calm down! Please!" I said as I wrap my arms around her.

"Sh! I'm here! Nothing's gonna happen to you. I promise, okay, I promise!" I said hugging. She then started calming down.

"No!" She said in a whisper tone crying. She started breathing back in a normal pace. I look at her to see she fell unconscious.

"What on Earth happened that traumatized you?" I asked. I then pick her up bridal style and safely yet quickly walk back out.

"Aria?!" Emma called.

"What happened to her?" Another person ask.

"Excuse me! Out of the way!" I said.

"Where's the rest of them?" Agent Cooper asked.

"I don't know. I saw her, she seems traumatized. Like a triggering memory." I said.

"Take her to the medical room. Agent Lewis and Agent Clark. Both of you go in to find the rest. Forget about the rules for now. Just go and be careful." Agent Cooper said.

"Agent Murray. Stay with her until her husband comes back." She said and I nodded.

"Let me go to!" Emma said.

"No! You're not qualify enough. It'll be too dangerous for you." I heard Agent Cooper said as I left.

******
Black Masked POV....

"Boss. We're here." George said stopping the car.

"Have your plan worked?" I asked.

"No results yet but my people are working on it." He said.

"Make them work faster. And nothing should happen to Chelsea." I said.

"Understood." He said. I then got out the car and walk to the hidden bridge. Two minutes away from the where the car is parked.

"You came. Shockingly." The white masked said.

"Drop it Lesley. I know it's you. Why still wear a mask?" I asked smirking. She then smiled and remove her mask.

"Why don't you remove yours?" She asked.

"I would but can't risk it." I said.

"I know who you are." She said.

"Good. Then keep it to yourself. Now get to the point." I said.

"Shady. Well, it seems that you may already know what my intentions are. Maybe we can help each other out." She said walking around me.

"Hm!" I scoff.

"You wanna make sure Scott and Chelsea is safe then all you have to do is help me get what I want." She said.

"You dare devil. You dare lay one finger on either of them and I will rip Justin's fingers out one by one." I said.

"As for Justin. He's my fiancee yes, but see the thing is, I don't care what you do to him." She said.

"You're such an selfish bitch! You are playing with him like a toy just like you did your cousins and best friend?" I asked.

"So? Unlike you I have no weaknesses." She said.

"Well get this. I am never helping you!" I said.

"Looks like that heart of ice is being melted." She said.

"Be careful you don't drown from it." I said.

"Oh...well then, let's see who makes the next move." She said and I smiled.

"I already did. Checkmate." I said smiling and she then gave an impressive smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

Click the star and leave your comments below....

Follow me on Instagram: divya_tt