chapter 70

I woke up and the house was trashed from the night before. Josh wasnt on his room so I went looking for him.

I walked downstairs and saw him laying on the wooden floor fast asleep.

I took a picture of him sleeping and then started to help griffin clean up from last night.

Things must have gotten crazy last night because there were red solo cups everywhere and food on the ground, and towels all out side.

"Thankyou" Griffin said once we finished cleaning up.

"your welcome" I smiled and walked back upstairs.

While I was gathering my things to get ready to leave josh walked in.

"Hey" he said drawing my attention over to him.

"Oh hey" I smiled at the hungover josh that stood in front of me.

"Are you leaving?" He asked confused.

"Soon" I said tying up my hair.

"Did you leave early last night?" He asked yet another question.

"Oh yeah, I did, charli dared me to fuck off so I did" i chuckled but feel down hurt.

"Why did you listen to her?" He said concerned.

"I'm just sick of her and I didnt wanna be around her any longer" i said putting on my shoes.

"Oh. Well. I'm sorry" he said and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Its okay" I smiled.

He leant down and kissed down my neck leaving a hickey.

"Josh!" I squealed turning around and facing him.

"What?" He asked innocently.

I showed him the hickey he had just left on my neck.

He laughed, "sorry".

I rolled my eyes and kissed him hard and jumped into his arms. He caught me and closed and locked the door behind him.

He looked at me and smiled.

I pulled off his top and he connected our lips back to each other

We were as close as possible.

I was now only in my underwear and bra and him in his boxes. our lips were still connected and taking short breaths in between. "ready" he asked staring into my eyes. I nodded, yes. 

he pulled his boxers down and slid into me. 

i couldnt help but moan when he sped up.

"josh" i moaned loudly as i cum and he kept thrusting into me.

later on "ness" he moaned too cumming aswell.

i fall back onto the bed and he lays beside me.

i could hear him breathing, but otherwise it was silence.

eh first time writing about this, i know its not good but i feel uncomfortable writing about this AHHHHHHH sorry, ill do better next time x <3

i got up and cleaned myself up in the bathroom. while i was pulling one of joshs hoodies over my head he came up behind me and leaned his head in the crook of my neck.

"please dont go" he wined.

"i have to baby" i said washing my hands.

"pleaseeeeee" he begged poking his bottom lip out.

"fine, but not to much longer" i said smiling.

"okay" he said and threw me over his shoulder and onto laid me on the now nicely made bed.

we chilled for the next few hours, we made tiktoks, watched movies and cuddled. I started getting hungry and i checked the time. 

"its 6:30pm" i said in shock.

"really?" josh said shocked too.

"yeah, im hungry" i said and he laughed.

"okay wanna uber something" he asked and i nodded.

I pulled out my phone and looked for something appetizing to eat. "McDonalds?" i asked hopeful.

"if thats what you want" he nodded. 

i ordered us our food and it came super fast.

i ran downstairs to take it from the uber eats man, "thankyou" i smiled taking it from his hands.

i went and sat on the couch and josh joined me. we clinked our nuggets and ate our food. it was really good. we finished it pretty fast and ended up watching movies with all the boys. 

so much for not staying much longer. lol. oops.

i heard a knock at the door and got up to get it. "charli?" i said confused why she was here.

"you are still here?" she asked like I wasn't standing right in front of her. I nodded.

"do you need anything?" I asked curiously.

"actually came to see Josh," she said which confused me.

"Uhm okay," I said "ill go get him," I said walking over to josh.

"Hey uhm Charli is here to see you," I said. he got up. "what, why is me" he sounded confused too. I shrugged. 

he went to see her. I stood on the other side of the door so I could hear their conversation. 

"hey, josh," she said happily.

"hey," he said in his deep voice.

"I came to drop off one of your hoodies," she said.

"did you take one of my hoodies?" he asked concerned. 

"oh uh no, I just found it at my house," she said trying to make up an excuse.

DID THIS BITCH REALLY JUST STEAL ONE OF JOSHS HOODIES SO SHE HAD A REASON TO SEE HIM AGAIN LMAOOOOOOO

"Thanks, I guess, I just don't know why you would have my hoodie," he said and I tried not to laugh behind the door.

"oh okay, well you have it back so yeah," she said and walked away. as soon as she left I cracked up laughing and so did some of the boys nearby.

"what the fuck just happened," josh said laughing too.

he threw the hoodie in the wash and walked back over to the couch. 

that was weird. obsessed much?

The question of the chapter is.....who is your, favorite sway boy? and why?