chapter 10

Josh pushed open the door running towards us. "Get off her!" He yelled at chase. He pulled chase off me and I sat up on the couch. Chase stood up as all the boys walked through the door. "What are you doing with nessa!" He said still raising his voice. "I'm sorry" he said looking down. "That's not good enough" he said calming down.
"Yo chase" kio said walking through the door last. He went silent when he got stares from everyone around him. I was sitting on the couch still holding in my tears. "Its not like she stopped me" he said smirking. "What the fuck chase" I said staring at him. Josh looked at me and back at chase. "I tried" I said and ran upstairs. I ran up the stairs and heard someone following me up there. I ran to the bathroom in Josh's room and locked it. I slid down the other side of the door and onto the ground. I just cried and cried and cried until there were no more tears left to come out. I heard someone knock on the door. "Its me, jaden" he said. "Come in" I said wiping my eyes. "How are you...." he said. I didnt answer I just looked at him. "I'm sorry" he said pulling me up and into a tight hug. "I- I tried to, to stop him" I said stuttering as I cried some more into jadens chest. "I know" he said. We were in there for a bit longer and then jaden said "you ready to come back out?". "Mhm" I said. "I'll meet you out there" I said. "Ok" he walked out and down the stairs. "Whys he still here!" I heard jaden yell, I just blocked it all out so I couldn't hear what they were talking about. All I knew was chase was still here. I washed my face with cold water. I looked in the mirror and did 😚✌

I fixed my face and hair and I was ready to go back down. I took a deep breath and stood at the top of the stairs. I saw josh and jaden standing talking to chase. Everyone else was in the kitchen, they weren't talking much. I walked down the stairs not looking in the direction of chase, josh and Jaden. And headed straight towards the kitchen. "Hi" I said smiling at the boys. "Hey ness" they all said looking at me. "Are you ok" kio asked me. I just nodded and held in the tears that filled my eyes. I felt someone put there arm over my shoulder. I hoped it was josh. It wasnt. "Hey jae" I said looking up at him. "How ya feeling?" He said looking down at me. "Been better" I said chuckling.

"SHES A HOE" I heard chase yell. I walked over to chase and josh. Everyone followed. "Shes not!" He said, he looked pissed. "SHE DESERVES BETTER THAN A PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOU" chase yelled in Josh's face. That's when I saw josh punch chase right in the face. Chase fought back. And I got in between them to make them stop. "Guys stoppp, please!" I yelled and all of a sudden everything went black.

Josh's pov
"SHES A HOE" chase yelled at me. "She is not!!!!" I said calmly so maybe he wouldnt keep yelling in my face. I felt nessa behind me aswell as qll the other boys. I just wanted to embrace her into a huge hug but not until I was done with chase. "YOU DESERVE BETTER THAN A PIECE OF SHIT LIKE HER" he yelled in my face. That's when I threw a punch at his face without thinking. He punched me back and nessa got in between us, "guys stoppp, please!" She yelled as she was in the middle of us. I threw another punch at him and when he went to throw one back nessa put herself in front of it. She fell to the ground. "CHASE" I heard one of the boys yell. I fell to the ground to see her. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU" I heard jaden yell. I heard griffin on the phone. Soon an ambulance came to take her to the hospital. Jaden picked her up and took her to the van. "Only one people can go with her" the lady said. Me and chase were arguing and that's when jaden said "fuck both of you, I'm going" he jumped in the van and they drove off. I jumped in my car and followed them.

Jadens pov
"Fuck both of you, I'm going" I told both josh and chase and hopped in the ambulance and they drive off to the hospital. They were too busy fighting rather than caring about nessa.

Nessa pov
I woke up on a unfamiliar bed. I woke up and saw Josh asleep on a chair next to my bed. Jaden was next to him. "Nessa!" He said and ran up to me. "H-h-hey" I said trying to think about what I was doing and where I was. Soon a doctor came in. "Goodafternoon miss barrett, your in the hospital as you were knocked out" he said. I gasped. Holy shit. Someone knocked me out. And when he said that all the memories started flowing back. Chase hudson. I saw him throw the punch but I didn't want him to hit josh so I put my self in front of it. "When will she be let out" jaden said. "By tomorrow morning she should be able to go home" he said and left the room. "Jaden" I said. He answered straight away "yea, what's wrong" he said. "N-nothing, but could you pass me my phone" i said laying on this uncomfortable hospital bed. I felt fine tbh. But i just wanted to go home. I saw josh wake up out of the corner of my eye he didnt say anything. He just looked at me and stormed out. "What's wrong with josh" I say concerned. "Hes mad, at himself" jaden said. "Hmm, why" I said. "Cause he didnt protect you, and now your here" jaden said staring at me. "Oh" that's all I said and went back to my phone. I remember what chase did. I texted josh.

Me:
Where are you?
Read at 7pm
Babe?
Are you angry at me?
I'm sorry
Josh ❤
I'm not mad. Well I am. At myself. I'm so so so sorry ness. I didnt mean for this to happen
Me:
J, its fine, I'm alive and living you dont need to worry. It was my fault.

He came back in and I sat up. He came up to me and gave me a hug. "I'm sorry" he said into my shoulder while we hugged for a bit longer. "Its not your fault josh" I said. Half of me thought it was my fault and the other half blamed It on chase.

Josh sat down next to me and chase walked in.