chapter 42

I woke up and looked around to see no avani. I grabbed my phone and had no messages from anyone. I got ready and did my makeup. Today I was moving places and I was excited.

I grabbed my bags and was about to leave when I saw avani walk in. "Nessa!" She said going in for a hug. "Avani, what the hell, I was worried all night and all this morning about you" I said raising my voice at her. "I'm sorry, I" she started talking but i interrupted. "You could have at least texted, I was worried" I said before pulling her into a hug. "I'm sorry" she repeated. I knew she was sorry. I dont even know why I was worried about her I know ant would take care of her.

"Are you leaving" avani said jumping on her bed. "I'm moving into the new apartment I got" i said excitedly. "For both of us" I added and she started jumping up and down. "Omg!!!" She yelled. She packed up her stuff and left her old apartment to live with me at the new one.

When we got there we started unpacking. The next few days were me and avani unpacking all of our stuff and making our apartment goals. We went to Walmart and target to get decor for our apartment and rooms. When we finished decorating we were exhausted and fell asleep watching movies on the couch.

I woke up and it was morning. "Goodmorning" avani said looking up from her phone. Her legs were thrown over my legs and she was just chilling there. "Goodmorning" I said my voice deep.

Me and avani went out for breakfast. We went to IHOP. It was so yum. We talked and talked and talked. Once we finished we jumped in the car and avani got a call.

"Hey bebe" she said. At this point i never knew who it was, she calls literally everyone bebe. "Right now" she proceeded to say. "Uhm yeah, I'm on my way" she said starting the car. "Bye ant, love you" she said and ended the call.

"What did ant want" I asked as she drove off. "Uhm he wants me to.come over, I dont know why" she said. "I can drop you off first if you dont wanna come to sway" she added. "No dont worry, it sounded urgent" I said reassuring her. I didnt really wanna go but I could tell she was in a hurry. I wonder what ant needed so urgently.

We arrived at sway about 5 minutes later since IHOP was pretty close and so was our apartment. She walked in and hugged ant hello. I walked in after her an hugged eveyone hello. Except josh. I didnt know where he was actually which was good. It gave me an excuse. Another excuse other than he broke up with me.

Everyone was standing around watching them. I was so confused. Ant pulled out some flowers and a ring. I started recording. This was so cute. "What's it for" avani said looking at the red roses in ants hand. "Its a promise ring, I promise that i will be there for you forever and love you as long as im alive" ant said looking into avanis eyes. "Awwww" eveyone said together. We all started clapping as they kissed. Avani put on the ring and her and ant went out to the movies.

Avani kinda just left me here at sway. Alone. They took her car aswell. "I guess I'm staying here" I said and say next to jaden on the couch. "Lucky you" he said laughing. I sat on my phone for a whole. Posted on tiktok and insta.

@nessabarrett: I'm in love w avani and ants relo <3

@avani: I'm in love w you
@nessabarrett: 😳
@jadenhossler: they r the cutest
@joshrichards: #janthonyforever
@dixiedamelio: I want there relo
@Griffinjohnson: @dixiedamelio hi
Load more comments

I ended up falling asleep on the couch. I woke up an hour later in a completely different location. I wiped my eyes to see where I was. It was familiar. I look to the side and saw the top of Josh's head. I got up to leave. "Hey" he said when I was just about to leave. "Oh hey, sorry about that" I said unsure as to how I even got there. "Its fine" he said softly with a half a smile. "I'm gonna go" I said gesturing to the door. "Oh um, actually" he said and I stopped my self to hear what he had to say. "Can we talk" he asked nervously. Insert shy emojis. 👉👈😔.

"Sure" I said walking and sitting on his bed. "I feel like your mad at me" he said. Bruh. Was all that went through my head. I'm not mad but you literally just broke up with me bro. "I'm not mad" I said fast. "Oh, well I dont know, I feel like your avoiding me" he said. Which was true. "I'm sorry, I just feel weird when I'm around you now since you know" I said slowly. "Yeah, and you know I really am sorry that it ended the way it did" he said sadly. "Its okay, it was for the best I guess." I said looking down. "I just donf want things to be weird between us, can you please forgive me for all the shit I've put you through" he said looking hopeful. Deep down I knew I forgave him. How couldnt i. I love him. I still really love him. "Of course" I said standing up and giving him a hug. We stayed like that for a minute or so and let go. I looked up at him and smiled then turned around and walked out the door.