chapter 28

We were in a meeting. Me, josh, griffin, bryce, jaden, anthony, avani, charli, chase and payton who and recently flown out to come to this meeting in LA. We all had the same managers so that's why we had the same meeting, at least I was pretty sure that was why.

"So, a few months ago we had a tour, how would we feel about going on a nother one in about a week" he said looking at everyone's faces. everyone started big smiling and got really excited. "Yes of course" alot of them said. I was pretty happy. I didnt go on the last one because I had to go back home. I'm happy that everyone gets to go on it again. I just questioned, if they had a great time without me, would they want me there. I know I was over thinking but I couldn't help it. "But" he said and everyone sat back down to listen. "I want to split up the tour. There are so many of you that I'm not sure if we should all go on one, it's to overwhelming" he said looking at sad faces. "Theres only 10 of us" bryce said counting us again to be sure. "About that, there are more people I wish to come on this trip" he said. I was nervous because I didnt want it to be anyone that didnt get along with one of the boys or even me. "Who" I said without thinking. "Uhm, some of you might not like this but I was thinking, noen, chase k, christopher, and cynthia" he said with a smile. I saw chases smile fade when he said cynthia. "Also probably sam, jackson, madi and mads" he added. No way. I dont want mads on tour. She will make my life miserable. Everyone nodded. So did I. I didnt want to make a huge deal over some drama we had a few weeks ago. I tensed up and josh grabbed my hand reassuring me, its gonna be ok.

So now there was around 19 to 20 people possibly going. I still wanted to go so I put name down as a yes to going. I wasnt gonna let anyone ruin this experience for me. It was around lunch time and me and josh were going out for lunch. I went to get ready.

I wore that

I wore that

"You ready" I heard josh ask while I was finishing up my makeup in the bathroom. "Almost" I called adding some lip gloss and walking out. I grabbed my purse and phone and said "I'm ready" and walked out down stairs to his car. While we were driving to lunch it was a bit of silence. But nice silence. Not awkward or anything. "So are you excited for tour" he said breaking the silence. "Uhm, yeah, I am, are you" I said looking at him while he drove. "Yeah, kind of, I don't know how it will be with all the other people trent added" he said worried. "Dont worry bub, I think they will get along just fine, and besides they might not even be on your tour" I said reassuring him. "I hope not, I want you on my tour" he said taking a quick glance at me and turning back to the road. "How are they deciding" I asked curious. "Probably out of a hat or something stupid like that" he said. That's annoying I thought, what if I dont get to see Josh because we aren't on the same tour. "That sucks" I sad and he turned up the music and I sang along and danced too.

We arrived at lunch and we ate. It was so delicious. We sat and talked a bit after eating and then we were ready to pay. I grabbed out my wallet. "Excuse me what do you think you are doing" josh said trying to snatch it out of my hands but I pulled away just in time. "Paying for out meals" I said teasing. "No, stoppp I'm paying" he said. "You dont gotta pay for me" I said looking at him. "But I wanna" he said. But before he could stop me I ran to the desk to pay and gave them my card. "I win" I said laughing at him. "Ugh, I got it next time" he said smiling at me. "Hmm, maybe" I said collecting my card from the mansion hand. "Thankyou" I said and walked out with josh following behind me.

@nessabarrett: dates w bae <3

@joshrichards: that's me
@nessabarrett: yo wait..really???
@avani: you guys r cuteeee as 🤩
@nessabarrett: not as cute as you 😋
@luvanthony: bruh you cuties
@nessabarrett: what can I say 😎
@lilhuddy: should be me 😍
@nessabarrett: you wish 🤣
@joshrichards: @lilhuddy shes mine though.....
@jadenhossler: @lilhuddy shes taken by yout bestfriend.....
@avani: and I thought I was the clown 🤡🤡
Load more comments

I read through a bunch of the top comments when I got home and they were pretty funny. Josh, jaden, and avani all answered him as well as myself. He kinda just got attacked in the comments. That's chill. I heard someone run up the stairs. "Josh? Nessa? We are picking out names for tour" jackson said and went back down stairs. I didnt even know he was here.

So everyone is coming apart from bryce, him and tayler are going to Las Vegas tonight. Wonder what trouble he will get into there eeek. Trent had a hat and was picking out names. He would write them on the white board he had in front of him. There was phase 1 and phase 2.
"Starting of phase one with...josh!" He yelled so everyone could hear. He looked happy which I liked. I was anxious because I didnt know who I would be with. "Starting of phase 2 with payton" he yelled once again. I could tell he was sad he wasnt with josh, and so was Josh.