chapter 62

We were still waiting in Josh's car. It had been about 20 minutes and we didnt know if we could go back in yet. I texted avani and there was no reply so I guessed that meant she was...busy.

We ended up going to chick-fil-a because i was hungry. It was a good way to waste time aswell.

We went through the drive through and once we got our food sat in the parking lot.

We ate and talked for a while until we thought it would be time to go back.

I made josh go in first to make sure I didnt have to wittness that again.

When we walked in avani ran and gave me a huge hug. "Hey bby" I said hugging her back. Ant was right behind her. "Hey ness" he said wrapping his arms around me.

"What took y'all so long" avani said confused. I looked at josh and laughed. "What?" Ant said. "We came like an hour ago and we walked straight back out" josh said laughing. Avani went red and put her facè into her hands. Anthony just giggled. "Oops" he said and hugged avani to make her feel better. "Dont worry about it" I said also trying to make the situation better. She removed her hands from her face but she was still bright red.

It had been a few hours and we decided to have a movie night.

Me and josh cuddled on one side of the couch while ant and avani cuddled on the other. We watched all 3 high school musical movies.

We ate more food and talked throughout it. It was a good way to spend my first night back home.

When I woke up my head was on Josh's chest and he was still sleeping.

I got up and went to get changed.

I wore this

When I walked our everyone was awake

When I walked our everyone was awake. I went and said Goodmorning and poured myself some cereal.

It had been a few hours and we decided we were gonna go to the beach since it was so hot.

We got to the beach and I wore a purple/pink bikini

We set up our stuff and I just laid in the sun. We didnt talk for a while since we were just relaxing. The boys ended up getting bored and swimming while me and avani stayed on the sand.

"So ness, how are you and josh" she asked curious. "We are great" I said smiling into my towel. "And you and ant" I said giggling. "Shutup" she said before lauging right after. "But we are really good" she added. "That's great" I smiled.

It had been a few minutes and all of a sudden I was being picked up bridal style and thrown into the ocean. I screamed as josh ran down the beach to throw me in the water. Ant did the same to avani.

When I hit the water I gave josh a death stare but couldnt hold in the smile trying to escape my face.

Avani looked mad and ran out of the water chasing ant. Me and josh laughed as they ran up and down the beach until she caught him.

I felt Josh's arms wrap around my waist and I crossed my legs around his torso. He kissed me on the forehead and I smiled. "Can we go back to mine after this?" He asked smiling. "Sure, I just dont have anything to wear" I said giggling. "You can have my hoodie this time" he said which made me smile. "Okay" I said and kissed him on the lips. I jumped away from him and raced him back to the sand.

We packed up our things and headed back to the sway house.

It took about 10 minutes to get there which wasnt that long.

When we got to their house I walked in and quickly ran up the stairs in my dry bikini and Josh followed behind me. When I reached his room I sat on his gaming chair. He went to his closet and pulled out some sweats and a hoodie. "Here" he said and handed me his clothes. "Thankyou" I said taking them from him and walking into the bathroom.

I threw Josh's clothes over my bikini luckily it was dry.

I looked in the mirror and saw my bright red face from sunburn and fixed my hair. I tied it into a tight bun at the top of my head and walked back into his room.

I walked downstairs and saw everyone watching TV or making tiktoks. I joined a few tiktoks and ended up watching TV with everyone else. The movie was kinda boring so I was on my phone most of the time. 

@nessabarrett: beach babez <3

@joshrichards: woah 😍
《@nessabarrett: <3
@avani: my bestfriend 🖤
《@nessabarrett: I love you <3
@charlidamelio: so cute ness!
@chasehudson: miss you ness :(
@daisykeech: stunning 😍
@madslewis: recovering well?
《@avani: no thanks to you bitch 🖕

I saw jaden sitting across from me and I wanted to talk to him but I didnt know if we were good or not. I mean he did beat up my boyfriend and let his girlfriend drug me. Although I didnt know for sure that mads did it but I mean it was definitely her.

"Hey ness" jaden said coming and sitting next to me after the movie. "Hi" I said bluntly. "How are you?" He asked like he actually cared. "I'm good" I said this conversation was dry asf.

"I dont know how much you remmebr the night of the party but I just want you to know that I am really sorry I was drunk and I didnt know what I was doing" he said all in one breath. "Look jaden, you beat up my boyfriend for trying to protect me and then let your own girlfriend drug me, I know that you have no control over her but you could have said something" I said being honest with him. "And I know, honestly I dont know what I was thinking, i broke up with mads when i found out it was her who drugged you if that makes you feel better" he shrugged which made me feel a little better. It meant that he cared about me, his bestfriend. I smiled. "You didnt have too, but thankyou for caring" I said and he smiled. I gave him a hug and he walked away.

QOTC
question of the chapter is what is you're favourite app?
Comment it down below!!!!!

Word count: 1110