chapter 31

We were sat there in the kitchen. I was grabbing a glass of water to sober jaden down. He was saying random stuff. I called an uber after I gave him some water to go home. I told avani and Anthony that we were going home. While we were walking out someone came up to me. "Damn your hot" he said and touched my waist pulling me closer to him. I was really uncomfortable. "Uhm, she also has an boyfriend" jaden butted in. "Whats it to you, it cant be you, look at yourself" the guy said and started laughing. I was silent cause I didnt know what to do. Jaden looked pissed. "Just back off" he said calming him self down before anything happened. "anyways, she would much rather a hot, charming guy like me than a bitch ass, baby like you" he said. I could tell he was taking the piss. I was about to say something when jaden swung his arm and punched him in the face. I tried to stop them but I wasnt strong enough. "Stop!" I kept yelling with tears in my eyes. He started punching at jaden too, it went back and forth. Everyone else was just watching them. Eventually Anthony came and pulled jaden away from the fight. Me and ant took him up to the bathroom upstairs. When we got there he sat on one of the chairs in the room. "Are you okay" I said going up to him to see blood dripping from his face. I grabbed a wet flannel and started dabbing his face. Anthony was just watching me fix jadens face. "I'll be back I just gotta get avani, shes still wanted as fuck" he said heading for the door. "Okay, good luck" I said laughing as he ran away. "Whyd you swing at him jae" I asked curious. Like the roast could have been worse. "I dont know, he was being a dick" he said with a straight face concentrating on the wall. I dabbed his cut and he flinched at the pain. "Sorry" I said. After a while I finished cleaning up his face. He and a busted lip and a bruised cheek. His eye was a little black aswell. "I'm sorry that this happened to you" I said washing my hands. "Its not your fault" he said finally smiling. "Kinda is, i should have told him to leave me alone" I said looking down. "He shouldnt have touched you in the first place" he said reassuring me. "Yeah I guess, I just was speechless, I didn't know what to say" I said. "Its okay ness, i promised you i wouldnt let anyone hurt you, and I meant it so I had to do what I had to do" he said getting up of his chair. "Thankyou" I said giving him a hug. Most of the alcohol had worn off. "Shit." I said grabbing my phone. "What's wrong" he said. "I ordered an uber like over an hour ago" I said worried. He just started laughing. "Ugh, it left" I said. "We can just party a but more" he said dancing, really badly. "Nope, not happening. We are going back to the hotel" I said. "Okay okay, call me when the next one comes." He said. "Okay" I said and walked out down the stairs.

"Yo jaden" I said once he picked up the phone. "Yeah" he said "come to the front door our users here" I said looking around. "Sure" he said and hung up. A few minutes later he was there and drunk. Again. "Are you kidding me, your drunk again???" I said getting mad. I walked out with him following slowly behind. We jumped in the car and the uber drove us to our hotel. "I'm sorry" he said leaning on me. I didnt ane. To be honest I was pissed. Jadens so hard to handle when hes drunk. "I really am" he said looking at me. Our faces were inches apart because he was so close to me. "Ok" I said looking away. I'm sure he didnt mean to. He leaned on my should and I leaned on him cause I was tired. "I like you" I heard him whisper. I pretended I couldn't hear him because I didnt know if I miss heard him. "NeSsA!" He got louder. "What do you want nowwww" I said looking at him. "I like you, I like you a lot" he said with hope in his eyes. "What??" I was caught of guard. He looked down. "I like you nessa. More than a friend. I like us together. I love your laugh and your smile and how you always out others before yourself. I've liked you for a while now and I dont know what to do" he said stumbling over his words cause he was still drunk. My mouth dropped. "Jae" I said trying to think what to say next. "Look I love you, but I'm with josh, i love josh and i want to be with josh. You are my bestfriend. I'm really sorry j" I said looking into his vulnerable eyes. He looked down. "We are here" the uber lady said and we jumped out. I helped jaden up the stairs and into our room. I got into my pjs and when I walked out of the bathroom jadens already in bed. I jumped in.

@jadenhossler: I made a mistake

@nessabarrett: I'm sorry
@joshrichards: lol what did you do
@chasehudson: I'm here if you need jae
@madslewis: I'm here if you need
Load more comments

I went to sleep not knowing if me and jaden were good or even if he meant what he said because he was intoxicated. I love him but just as my bestfriend in this entire world.