chapter 34

Joshy 💜
Facetime me right now.

Ness ❤
Ok :)

Before I facetimed him I went to the bathroom and looked at myself. Tried fixing my puffy red eyes but it didnt really work. I walked back out and told avani that I'm about to facetime josh. She told me it would be ok and she sat on the other bed waiting to see what would happen.

I facetimed him and he answer on the second ring. He just looked at me for a while just staring through the screen. "Hi." I said stopping the silence. "Hi nessa" he said. "Why did you want me to call you?" I asked knowing what he was about to say and preparing myself for it. "The photo. On avanis second" he said glaring at me. I opened my mouth to speak but I was cut off. "Look, i know that we aren't on the same trip. But that doesnt give you the right to get all cuddly with my best friends. I know chase thought it was ok but I thought you were better than that." He said sternly holding his serious face. Josh isnt usually that serious, he normally jokes about everything. I cant believe he just compared me to chase. "Did you just compare me to chase?" I said offended. He just looked at me and nodded. "Right. You dont have the right to assume things, you dont know what actually happened and nor did you ask" I said calmly not looking directly in to his eyes. "I shouldnt have to ask, when it was posted you could have told me what it was about, but you didnt" he said like he knew what he was talking about. "I was asleep, I literally just opened it like 10 to 15 minutes ago. It's our say off so I slept in" I said giving him facts. "And with jaden" he said being shocked by the words coming out of his own mouth. I just looked at him like wtf. "Its hurts me, that you think that I would ever hurt you" I said tearing up. He looked up at me and saw me tearing up and wiping my eyes. "Nessa, you hurt me with chase aswell, its not just jaden" he said? "Are you fucking kidding me! I couldn't get chase off me, if anything I was more hurt than you ever were by him" I said in between tears falling from my face. I felt avani staring at me wanting to comfort me but she couldn't. "Be right back" I said and ran to the bathroom to wipe my eyes. I splashed water on my face and walked back out calmly. I saw avani on the phone. "Josh. You dont have the right to talk to ness like that, shes been nothing but good to you. Her and jadens are bestfriends and they were before she even met you. She doesnt deserve to be treated the way you are treating her so if your gonna keep doing it you can hang up" she yelled at him through the phone. "She deserves it right now" he said and I started crying again. "Dont fucking say that" avani said and Anthony butted in "she doesn't deserve this, your being a dick josh" he said walking up to the camera. I wiped my eyes one last time and moved in front of the camera. "When you stop hoeing around with my bestfriends talk to me" he said and hung up. I started balling my eyes out and the tears wouldnt stop coming.

I get that he was mad. I understand that but why didnt he just listen to me and why did he have to treat me like that. Maybe I deserved it. I curled up into a ball and got under the blankets and cried. I could not stop and I just wanted to be alone.

I woke up to Anthony and avani talking about me. "Should I get jae" avani asked ant. "Nah, that will just make it worse, all she needs is some food, her bestfriend aka you and some cuddles" he said and walked out. I sat up and went on my phone. "Hey babe, how are you" she said "how do you think?" I replied giving her a fake smile. "I can leave if you want, I mean I am the reason this all happened" she said. I could tell she was genuinely sorry. "Vani, dont worry about it,its not your fault he did what he did and that's his fault. Plus it was my actions that caused it" I said turning my gaze back at my phone.