chapter 12

I stopped crying pretty fast. And I was just sitting on the bathroom floor with josh. I had my head on his shoulder. It was silent. "I didnt mean for you to hear that" he said breaking the silence. "I know" I said. "I'm really sorry, i shouldnt have answered it" he said staring at the wall. "Its fine, I-its just I hate thinking about him, and that night, and hearing his voice" i said with a tearing slipping out of my eye. "Yeah, it's okay ness, I'm not gonna let him hurt you again" he said look at me and wiping the singular tear from my face. I looked up at him and said thankyou. We got up and I wiped my face with water trying to get rid of the redness. My eyes were puffy.

@nessabarrett: why cant I stop thinking about it

Comments turned off.

Me and josh just cuddled and watched movies for the rest of the night cause I didnt want to go out. "Theres a party tomorrow night if your up to it we can go" josh said. I didn't really wanna go but I didnt want to stop him from going so I said "sure". I had been messaging avani all about what had happened.

Avani 🤡
Hey bb saw you crying
Spill
Ness 💗
Chase and josh were talking and all the memories just came back from that night. Ugh.
Avani 🤡
Aww I'm sorry bby
Ness 💗
It's fine I just need a forget about it
Avani 🤡
Ok

We kept talking for longer

Ant 😎
Hey quit stealing vani from me you girlfriend stealer 😋
Ness 💗
Neverrrrrr
Ant 😎
🖕
Ness 💗
Ok ok, geez

I said bye to avani and went to sleep in Josh's arms.

I woke up to josh with pancakes from IHOP. "Hey baby, I got you breakfast, form IHOP" he said bringing the food towards me. "Aww, thankyouuuu joshhyy" I said kissing him on the cheek. I ate my food and took a shower. I got changed and didnt do any makeup.

I wore this

Vani 🤡You going to the party tonightNess 💗Yup Vani 🤡Me too I'm coming over and getting ready w u

Vani 🤡
You going to the party tonight
Ness 💗
Yup
Vani 🤡
Me too I'm coming over and getting ready w u.
Ness 💗
Okieeee x

I walked downstairs and everyone was just standing around bored. "What do you wanna do today" josh asked me. "Beach?" I said. Everyone just agreed and I went back upstairs to get changed AGAIN. lucky I didnt put any makeup on. Josh followed me. He sat on the bed while I tried to find a cute bikini. I picked one and turned around. He was just staring at me. "What?" I said giggling. He just came up to me and kissed me, I kissed back and this lasted for a few minutes. I pulled away. "I have to get changed now" I said and smiled at him. "Way to ruin the moment" he said while I walked into the bathroom.

I wore this bikini

I walked out and I saw josh still sitting on the bed but this time he was changed into some shorts and shirtless

I walked out and I saw josh still sitting on the bed but this time he was changed into some shorts and shirtless. 🤤. He looked up and looked me up and down. "Take a picture it might last longer" I said laughing. He just went red. "Let's go" I said indicating to the door.
Everyone was ready downstairs and I noticed there was no avani. "Wheres vani?" I said look around. "With ant" kio said. "Well wheres ant" I said. "At the hype hosue with avani and them" griffin said. "Ugh" i sighed. I grabbed my phone.

Calling vani 🤡
N: Hey vani where are you!
A: I'm with ant at the hype house
N: Oh, we are going to the beach, I thought you were coming
A: Hmm, maybe. Just gotta film a bit first
N: Okay
A: I'm sorry
N: It's fine ahhaha I just wanted you here cause I miss you
A: I'll be there soon.
End of call

"They said they might come later on" I said to everyone. We all jumped in a few cars I went with josh, jaden and kio.

We are here and it's a very beautiful day. I laid on the beach for a while. "Nessa!" Someone called my name. I looked up and no one was there. Soon I was picked up and thrown into the ocean. "GRIFFIN" I screamed. It was freezing. I felt someone's arm wrap around me. "Hey gorgeous" josh said. "Well hello" I said wrapping my legs around his waist. We hung out in the water for a bit and then I saw avani and Anthony. I swam out of the water. "AVANI!" I yelled running towards her and giving her a hug. I gave anthony one. "Really nessa, your all wet" he said. So I chased him, I was cold and wet. I jumped onto his back and he threw me back into the water.

We were all laying down on the sand enjoying the sun and tanning. It was around 3pm and we hadn't had lunch yet. We got some takeaways and ate it on the beach while we ate we just talked and laughed. It was about 4pm and we were gonna all leave to get ready for the party. It took us about 20 minutes to get home. Avani went back to her house to grab her stuff for the party. She said she would meet me there. I did my makeup and got into my dress

 I did my makeup and got into my dress

I was ready by 7pm.
The party started at 8. I was waiting for avani. Me, josh, ant and avani were going everyone else didnt wanna go after the long beach day. We jumped in the car and found our way to the party.

When I walked in I couldn't hear anything and I could smell a strong scent of alcohol all around.