chapter 23

@Nessabarrett: back w bae <3Comments turned off

Comments turned off.

I woke up on the couch, no one was home and I was soooo confused. I ran upstairs and saw everyone in jadens room. His room was the biggest so it made sense. I walked on as well and sat on jadens bed next to josh.

I got changed into a cute outfit because we were having a meet and greet today to see a bunch of our supporters.

I wore this

I wore this

Once everyone was ready to leave we hopped into a few different cars and went to the mall where we were meeting our fans.

I hopped out of griffins car. I didnt go in Josh's car this time. I was getting close with all the boys, but I still expected to go in my boyfriend car.

We went to the spot where we were going to meet everyone and it was crowded. Everyone ran up to us and gave us a hug and we talked and took pictures with eachother. It was truly an amazing experience to see everyone and meet them. It made me happy that I could make someone so happy to meet me. I gave heaps of hugs and said lots of "I love yous" before it ended. I got heaps of candy and bracelets filled my arms. We were there for almost 4 hours meeting everyone and I was so tired. All of us were hungry since we hadn't eaten for a while and decided to go out to dinner cause it was easy.

We sat down in the resturant and looked at the menu to order. I sat in between josh and jaden and across from chase. I felt him staring at me like the whole time. We ordered pretty fast because we knew what we wanted. It was taking so long for the food to come out. I looked up from my phone and chase was looking at me, he quickly turned his head away but I could tell he was looking at me anyways. Charli was sitting a few seats away from him. "So, the meet and greet was good wasnt it" he said trying to make conversation. "Yeah, it was so fun!" I said, I didnt want to be rude and make drama so I just replied. By my tone I think he could tell that I didnt really wanna talk to him cause he said this. "I understand if you dont wanna talk to me" he kept a bit quiet so that not the whole group was listening to us. I nodded yes. "I made a mistake, I've said I'm sorry" he said. I looked him on the eye. Who does he think he is. "You made it twice, when you make a mistake your supposed to learn from it. Charli is literally 15" I said to him. "Oh, you havent let that go" he said. Now he was really pissing me off. "Obviously not, it's not that easy" I got a little but louder which caused him to get louder and everyone just stared at us. "What are you guys talking about?" Josh asked. It went silent. Luckily the waitress came with out food. "One fish and chips" she said. "That's me" I said grabbing it from her hands.

I didnt talk after that for a while. Everything continued as normal except I could tell that josh was still waiting for me to tell him. I wonder if he heard about charli?.

I finished up eating and we went to pay. "I'm just going to the bathroom" I said and walked off to the bathroom. Someone grabbed my hand as I reached for the door to the restroom. I turned my head quickly and saw chase, I pulled my hand out of his hand "dont touch me!" I said. "Woah woah woah, I just need to talk to you" he said. "I dont want to talk" I said and walked into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and fixed my makeup and hair. I walked out and the only person standing was chase. I walked up to him. "Wheres everyone else" I said catching up to him. "They left, I said I would wait and catch an uber with you" he said. Why would they leave without me. This didnt really make any sense. Why would any of them leave me with chase, let alone josh or even charli. She knows what happened so does avani. Ugh.

We hopped in the uber and we didnt talk. He moved his hand onto mine and I pushed him away. The uber dropped me at my house and took chase to his. But before the uber left with chase he walked me up to the house to say bye to the boys and so I was "safe".

"Bye nessa" he said. I just waved goodbye. I just waved and walked into the sway house. I walked in and everyone saw me. I ignored them and went straight upstairs to my bedroom and to the bathroom. I locked the door and got changed aswell as took off my makeup.

I didnt speak to any one since and I fell asleep listening to music.

I woke up to my alarm. Today I had a photo shoot and needed to get up early to get there. It was like 8 and josh wasnt in bed with me. I ignored it and got into and outfit, I didnt put makeup on because I knew they would take it off anyways for the shoot. I grabbed my keys, my phone, and my wallet and left the house. No one was awake and josh wasnt anywhere to be seen.