chapter 49

It had been a few days since me and josh were offical again. I went over to his yesterday too. I was on my bed watching netflix and eating icecream. I wasnt tired yet even though it was 11 at night. "Nessa" I heard avani call. "Mhm" I said not taking my eyes of the TV in my room. She ran in and jumped on top of me. "Avani!" I yelled and she made herself comfortable in my bed. We watched netflix for a little longer and fell asleep.

We ended up waking up super late cause we stayed up so late. I got ready and did my makeup.

I walked out of my room and saw avani on the couch already ready

I walked out of my room and saw avani on the couch already ready. "Finally" she said as if she had been waiting for so long. "Oh hush" I said and she laughed. She grabbed her keys and we walked out. "I want starbucks" avani said unlocking her car. "Same" I said as I shut the door to her car.

We made it to Starbucks and I got my pink drink and avani got a frappuccino.

About ten minutes later we were at the sway house.

"Hi baby" I said and gave josh a hug. "Hey babe" he said and hugged me back. I went and sat on the couch like I do everytime I come here. Josh says with me and went on his phone. "Do you think this one or this one" I said showing him two different pictures to post. "Either you look good in both" he said like he does everytime I ask for his advice. "That's helpful" I said sarcastically. He laughed "just being honest" he said and kissed me on the cheek. "Ok I'm gonna post this one" I said after a while of examining them. "That one was the better one anyways" josh said. "Are you kidding me, that would have been nice to know and hour ago" I said staring at him. "Sorry bro" he said knowing I hate being called bro. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

Instagram

@nessabarrett: I miss nj <3

@mamabarrett: we miss you ness 🙁
@nessabarrett: coming back soon  <3
@joshrichards: I'm so lucky 😍
@nessabarrett: I'm the lucky one <3
@cynthiaparkerrr: your stunning 🤩
@avani: date me
@nessabarrett: I thought I was ?
@madslewis: beautiful bub
@nessabarrett: ily <3
@jadenhossler: my bsf is cute
@avani: shes mine back away
Load more comments

I read through the comments and answered a few.

I saw my mums comment. I missed her alot. I think I'm gonna go and see her soon.

It had been a few hours and we ordered some food for dinner. I was starving. We were all in the living room and chilling. We were talking and laughing and having so much fun. Bryce was shotgunning red bulls while we cheered him on. Soon a bunch of hypehouse people came over. They joined in and it was still pretty fun. We were just laughing most of the time. It was around 12am now and I just got a call from my mum. I quickly walked outside to answer it.

"Hello" I said through the phone. "Hey, nessa? It's me your dad" the strange voice said through the phone. "Uh hi, what are you doing with mums phone" I asked confused. "I have bad news" he said. I felt my heart sink. "Its your mum. Shes sick, shes at the hospital right now" he said very calmly. "What, why" I started freaking out. "She was in a car accident" he said still calm. "Why are you so calm. Mums in hospital. I'm coming home." I said waited for a reply. "I'm just shocked. I-i think it's quite serious the injury" he said not making me feel any better. "What- stop. Shes gonna make it though right" I said tears forming in my eyes. "We dont know" he said and hung up on me. "Your kidding" I said out loud. I sat on the bench outside and booked a plane ticket home. I feel so guilty. My mums been asking me to visit her for so long and I just keep saying that I'll come and I'll be there soon. I never even had a ticket planned. I felt awful.

I started crying on the bench outside. "Ness" I heard josh say and come and sit next to me. "Yeah" I managed to saw through the tears.  I quickly wiped them away and looked down at my phone to hide my puffy red face. "What's wrong" he said putting his arm around me. I sat quiet for a bit and then said "my, it's my mum" looking up at him. "What happened to her" he said concerned. "She, she was in, an accident" I said still wiping away tears. He didnt say anything and just let me cry while he held me there. This was all I needed. A hug. I was so scared for my mum that I wasnt think straight and I just couldnt stop crying. "I'm sorry" I said gesturing to my eyes full of tears. "Dont be sorry, it's okay to cry" he said wiping the last few tears that had fallen. I tried smiling st him and leaned my head on his shoulder.

It had been a few minutes and i thought it was time to go back inside. "I'm going back to new jersey" I said before he opened the door. "Okay, do you want me to come with you" he said offering. "Its okay, I think it's best if you stay here" I said. Half of me wanted him to come to NJ with me but the other half just wanted to be alone. I didnt know how to feel. My mum was my bestfriend and I dont know how I could live without her. "Okay" he said and opened the door for me.