chapter 24

I arrived at the venue about 30 minutes later. I went into the makeup and hair rooms to get my hair and makeup done obviously. I sat there for a while and I went on my phone when hair was being done. Josh text me.

Joshy 💜
Where you at?
Ness 😍
At a shoot, will be late home.
Joshy 💜
Are you ok?
I havent talked to you since dinner last night
Ness 😍
I know.
Joshy 💜
Why are you upset
Ness 😍
I dont really wanna talk abt it.
Joshy 💜
You can talk to me ness
If somethings wrong I would want you to say something
Ness 😍
Your right. I'll talk to you when I get home.

I didnt want to talk to josh. I was doing something that made me happy and I was passionate about and talking about whatever it was that I was upset about wasn't what i wanted to do. I dont even really know why I was mad or upset at him. I guess I wanted him to wait with me last night but I was just being dramtic. I'll get over it I guess.

"Your good to go" one of the makeup lady's said. "Okay, thankyou so much!" I said and made my way to closet for outfits.

I picked out 5 different outfits and tried them on. They looked so good. I went and took each picture in eachoutfit. The pictures looked really good. It was now 1pm and I was hungry and tired. I picked up my phone to call an uber as I walked out and then I saw Josh's car sitting in a car park. He was sitting in it watching me. I smiled and ran up to him while he got out of the car. I gave him a hug. And for the moment that we hugged all my anger and worries disappeared, I felt safe in his arms. I let go and kissed him on the cheek. I jumped in the passenger seat and we drove home. He turned up the music and we jammed out to our favourite songs. We came close to the house but josh drove straight past it. "Josh, where are you going" I said confused. "I thought you would be hungry" he said looking at me and back at the road. I laughed. "Chick-Fil-A" he questioned. "Yessirrrrr" I said and soon enough we were at chick fil a. We ordered and went through the drive thru. On our way home I ate my food. Josh didnt get anything so i gave him a few fries. "Thankyou" I said out of the blue. "I would do anything for you ness"...."you know that right" he added. "Now I do" I said and put my head on his shoulder.

We walked in and I sat on the couch with a few of the boys. "How was the shoot" griff asked me. "It was really fun" I said smiling at the thought of it. "That's good" jaden said. "Your makeup looks so good" I heard mads say walking up to us and sitting on jadens lap. "Hmmm do i see a new couple" I said teasing them. Jaden rolled his eyes and mads said "as long as you dont steal him" I laughed it off but I knew that she meant it. She knows I'm with josh so I was very confused.

@joshrichards: find you someone who can do both 😋Tagged: @nessabarrett

Tagged: @nessabarrett

@

nessabarrett: your my someone <3
@joshrichards: and your all mine 💜
@jadenhossler: okay you guys are cute ig 😳
@luvanthony: I though I was your someone 🙁
@joshrichards: you are ant 💜💜
@avani: uhm, give him back 🙄😳
@joshrichards: never 😑
Load more comments

It was really late and everyone was up. Mads was staying at the sway house with jaden. Avani hadnt left for her apartment yet so it was us girls up in my room. We were just talking and doing face masks. Me and avani took a few pictures and I posted.

@nessabarrett: avanis my someone, sorry antTagged: @avaniiii

Tagged: @avaniiii

@avani: and you are mine
@nessabarrett: <3
@joshrichards: hmm idk how I feel abt this
@luvanthony: give me back what's mine 😑
@nessabarrett: no. 😋
@madslewis: left out..again
@nessabarrett: sorry bby, never again <3
Load more comments

"Sorry for leaving you out" I said and avani agreed. "We didnt mean to" she said and I nodded. "Its fine I guess" she said and walked out to jadens room. "I feel bad" I said to avani. "Dont worry shes just being dramatic" she said. I nodded and we went to take our face masks off.

I walked past jadens room to get josh from Anthony's room to tell him avani was gonna stay over when I heard my name. "Nessa, she keeps being bitchy to me and shit" she said. "Nessas the nicest person I know I'm sure she would never mean to be mean" I heard jaden defend me. "She told me if I get with you then I will be sorry" she said. I couldn't believe my ears. I was about to storm in but I let her say one last thing. "I dont know how chase still likes her, shes so ugly on the inside and out" after that I stormed into jadens rook and saw them laying on his bed. "Are you kidding me!" I yelled. "Woah woah woah, nessa calm down" jaden said. "Dont tell me to calm down jae" i said and looked at mads. "In sorry, just no need to yell" he said sitting up. "What's up ness" made said sitting up and smiling at me. "How could you say that shit about me, in my own house" I said calming down. I felt tears build up in my eyes but I tried to hold them in. "I-II dont know" she said pretending she didnt know what I was talking about. Shes so fake. "You know exactly what I'm talking about" I said and mimicked everything I heard so she got the memo that I heard everything. "Look nessa, I just want to be friends" she said. "How do you expect us to be friends if you say shit behind my back" I said raising my voice a bit. I heard footsteps come towards the room. "I was just being honest, chase was right you are a fucking bitch!" She yelled at me. I walked up to her and she stood up. "You dont know what your talking about madison" I said up in her face. "I know perfectly what I'm saying, slut" I took a step back...