chapter 58

Nessas pov
I ended up at the beach. I was sitting on a bench staring out at the water. I had been sitting there for a while when I heard a familiar voice. I looked over in the direction of the noise and looked away hoping he would see me. "Nessa" he said I turned my head and saw him with a guy I didnt recognize . "Bye man" he said waving at the guy and ran over to me. "Ness? What's wrong" he said seeing my red puffy eyes from crying. "Nothing" I said wiping the last tears away from my face. "Dont lie to me" he said sitting down next to me. "I-i it's not important" I said stuttering on my words. "Obviously it is, your crying about it" he said serious.

I never see this side of bryce. The serious side. It's usually all jokes and hes making people laugh.

I ended up telling him about what happened expecting him to stand up for the boys and give me a reason to forgive them right now. But he didnt. "Wow" he said after I finished crying and telling him about it all. From when josh ignored me on the plane to now. "I'm so sorry ness" he said and gave me a hug. "Its fine. It's not your fault" I said trying to smile at him. He stood up and grabbed my hand. Here let's go back to your house and chill he said. "Uhh" I didnt know what to say. "Wait that sounded wrong. I dont like you, I only like you as a friend" he said stumbling over his words. I just laughed and led him to my car. I knew we were just friends and honestly all I needed was a friend.

We got back to my apartment and watched movies and talked about random things. He was a really good friend.

He ended up leaving and I sat watching youtube on the TV. Bryce made me feel better so I wasnt really that sad although when I did think about it I wanted to cry though.

Bryce
Avani didnt want to go along with it ness

Ness
Wym?

Bryce
She was telling them to stop
She was trying to protect you
She didnt want this to happen and them to do thes to u
This*

Ness
Omg.
Thanks for telling me

Bryce
All good
Up to you if you forgive her but I would

I was so happy to find out about avani trying to stop what happened. It made me happy that she cared. I felt bad for expecting the worse but I knew she would understand.

I saw the door open and immediately ran up and pulled avani into a hug. "I'm so sorry ness" she said hugging me back. "No I'm so sorry" I said and she let go. "What do you mean" she said confused. "Bryce told me, you tried to stop it from happening" I said and she smiled. "Yeah" and then hugged me again.

@Nessabarrett

@nessabarrett: I've never knew what crying was until I met you </3

@avani: itll be okay bby <3
@nessabarrett: I hope :(
@jadenhossler: I'm here ness 🖤
《@nessabarrett: thankyou jae <3
@brycehall: stay strong 💪
《@nessabarrett: I'm trying <3
@hater90: you deserve too cry 😂
@joshrichards: I'm sorry 😕
《Nessabarrett: </3
@cynthiaparkerrr: dont cry gorgeous
《@nessabarrett: I miss you <3
@nessafanpage: dont cry nessa!!!
@IHateNessa: your ugly 🤮🤮
《@nessabarrett: I know :(

-Load more comments-

When I woke up just sat in my bed. I thought about everything that happened over the past day and i wanted to just lay in bed all day.

I had been on my phone for a few hours. "Get up" I heard avani say as she walked into my room. "What's the point" i said rolling my eyes at her. "We are going over to sway" she said like me and josh werent still not talking to each other. I just stared at her. "Have you still not talked to him" she said looking shocked. "No. I dont know what to say and anyways he should message me. Hes in the wrong. I think" I said looking at the notifacation on my phone. "Okay well do you mind if I go?" She asked. "Ofcourse not" I said answering the message from caleb I just got.

She left the room and went to see Anthony.

Caleb
Hey ness!!
I'm in LA rn!!

Ness
No way!!!
Come to mine

Caleb
Omw

I got changed so i looked at least a little decent when caleb was over. I was really excited to see him again.

I put my hair in a messy bun and didnt do any makeup.

About 10 minutes later caleb knocked on the door. "Hey" he said and I pulled him into a hug.

We went and sat on my bed. We watched movies and ate lots of food. I started putting on an face mask and caleb wanted one to. I applied my face mask and right after his. we sat there trying to talk even though our faces we stuck in one place. "lets take a picture" i said walking to my bathroom and taking a mirror picture of us both.

@nessabarrett

Liked by @charlidamelio, @jadenhossler and 892,626 more@nessabarrett: face masks with bsf <3Tagged: @calebjones

@nessabarrett: face masks with bsf <3
Tagged: @calebjones

@calebJones: that's me 😎
@avani: are you really replacing me rn?
《@nessabarrett: I could never <3
@jadenhossler: cute 🖤
《@nessabarrett: what can I say?
@hater72: ugly
kiocyr: we r sorry for what we did
《@nessabarrett: me too </3
@chasehudson: come visit soon <33
《@nessabarrett: I will <333333
-load more comments-

I saw that josh liked and then unliked my post. I just ignored it because I should be spending time with caleb while hes in LA.

Question of the chapter!
QOTC is what's your favourite colour?
Comment down below and if this is successful we can do one every chapter!