chapter 53

We were at the airport and we were waiting for our flight to board. We were all tired from waking up too early so we weren't late so we didnt talk that much. "Flight 73929 now boarding" I heard over the loud speaker. We all got up and started boarding the plane.

I was walking to my seat which was at the back of the plane. When I got there, there was no one in the row. I wondered who I was sitting next to. I didnt really mind who it was out of our group I just didnt really want a stranger. "I guess I'm sitting next to you" I heard chase say and sat next to me. "Looks like it" I said and smiled. Honestly I didn't know if me and chase were good, I didnt even know if I forgave him for what he did to me. I guess it was a mistake so I should forgive him. I dont know. Maybe this plane ride would bring us closer?

"I heard about you and char" I said looking at him. "Yeah, we arent offical but I really like her" he said blushing. "That's cute" I said happy for them. We talked a bit more before the flight attendants went through the safety precautions.

Halfway through the plane ride I fell asleep from watching movies. When I woke up I was leaning on chases shoulder. I sat up and looked around. "Well hello" he said giggling. "Hey" I said and smiled at him. "We are about to land" he said noticing I was looking around. "Okay cool" I said thanking him.

We landed and we were collecting our bags at baggage claim. I hadnt talked to josh since we boarded the plane. I was looking around for him when I saw him walking with a blonde girl, they were laughing and he was holding her bag. I didnt recognize her. I saw my bag coming on the conviebelt and walked up to grab it. I pulled it off and wheeled it towards avani. "Hey ness" she said and gave me a hug. "How was your flight" she said. We started talking about it but I couldnt stop thinking about the girl josh was walking with. I'm sure it was nothing but I didnt know for sure.

We started loading into Uber's to go to the hotel. There was 2 Uber's and which meant 4 in each. Me and avani went in one with josh and anthony and the others loaded into the other one. It was about a 20 minute ride before we arrived at the hotel. I got out and grabbed my bag. Me and avani ran and got our room and took the elevator upstairs. Every "couple" had a room each which was nice. I had chosen mine and Josh's and already looked around the entire room before josh made it upstairs. "There you are" josh said as he shut the door to our room. "Here I am" I said walking out of the bathroom. "I feel like I havent seen you all day" he said and went to give me a hug. I let him hug me but I didnt hug back. "What's wrong" he said immediately noticing. I thought for a second. "Nothing" I said and hugged him. I shouldn't be mad over him having q friend that's a girl. Should I? No. It was dumb. I think. I dont know. I dont want to argue with him so I just pretended it was nothing.

Avani
We are going swimming if u wanna join x

Ness
Okay, we will be there <3

I told josh and went to get one of my bikinis on. When I walked out of the bathroom I was putting my hair in a bun and i saw josh staring at me. "What!" I said feeling insecure. "Oh uh, nothing, just your stunning" he said and went red. "Aw thankyou" I said and kissed him on the cheek.

I wore this

I wore this

We met everyone downstairs. There was no one but us there so we played music. I was walking by the pool and jaden came around and pushed me in. I screamed as my body hit the water. When I wiped my eyes I saw jaden being pushed into the water by josh. I started laughing. "Oh shush" he said and flipped me off. I continued to laugh and so did josh.

We stayed in the pool for ages. Later on we all went and hopped into the spa and chilled. We all just talked and laughed and it was so so so fun hanging out with all of my best friends.

It had been a while and we decided to head back up to our rooms. I got out of the spa and realised I had no towel. "Shit" I said out loud not realizing it. "What's wrong" josh said concerned. "Oh, I just forget my fucking towel" I said annoyed. He stood there staring at me like I was stupid but then offered his towel for me to use. "Here" he said smiling. "Are you sure?" I asked him. "Take it" he said and threw it at me. "Thankyou babe" I said and put it around my body. We headed up to our room and got changed. I threw on some sweat pants and a singlet, I put my wet hair in a bun at the top of my head. We all hung out in ant and avanis room and ordered food for dinner. Their room was pretty crowded and loud and I was getting a head ache so i decided to go to mine and Josh's room to get some panadol. I walked into our room and searched for the panadol in my suitcase. After a few minutes of looking I couldnt find it. I was sure I packed it. I ended up going downstairs to get some from reception. I was waiting in the line and I saw my bestfriend from high school walk past. "Caleb?" I said double checking if it was him. "Ness!" He said and pulled me into a big hug. "How are you?" I said smiling at him. We talked about everything and time just went by so fast. We had been talking for ages because when I looked at my phone it had been an hour since I left from upstairs. "Crap. I better go" I said standing up. "Aw okay! Well I hope I see u soon ness" he said and gave me another hug. I waved goodbye to him while I walked to the elevator. That was crazy. Caleb was my boy bestfriend from high school. We were so so so close and did everything together until we graduated and then we just drifted. It was sad to think about but I'm happy that I finally got to see him again and hopefully more in the future.

A/n
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 600 VOTES AND 19K READS <<<333333