Quick Note (IMPORTANT)

Hi Guys! You're probably wondering why I haven't been posting a lot.

Firstly, I was getting ready for online classes. I started last week and it's been very hectic because I have classes four days a week and the other is a whole school lesson. I have no days off during the week days. Only weekends and I end school at about four pm.

I've got a lot of assignments already so I've needed to focus on that because school is really important to me.

Yes, it's more important to me than this book.

I have a few drafts written. I just need to add in a few more scenes and edit them. I'll see when I have time to post them.

The other reason is more painful.

My godmother's mom is in the hospital. She's only living right now because she's on life support.

I know what my godmother is going through. I feel her pain. I feel her sadness. I know her heart is shattered and is continuing to shatter as I write this right now.

I didn't know her mom that well, but whenever she saw me, she'd make sure to shake my hand and ask me a few questions. Or sometimes she'd even give me a hug. She was such a good woman, and I can tell she was an amazing mother as well.

The reason she's like this is because of alcohol. She wasn't supposed to be drinking alcohol when the doctors told her to stop a few years back. However, she didn't. They took her to the hospital when she started coughing out blood.

I found this out about fifteen minutes ago and I'm still in shock.

I know I'm going to miss her a lot. She's got a few hours left on life support. The last time I saw her was probably in January this year.

I wanted to take some time off of Wattpad again because of this. I feel it's more important to spend time with my family when we're about to lose someone important then writing a fan fiction here on wattpad.

I will continue writing, just not like I used to last year. It'll take more time, maybe even months to upload a chapter, and for that I'm deeply sorry. But my family is going through a rough time and I need to be there for my godmother like when she was there with me when my grandmother died.

If you ever need someone to talk to about absolutely anything feel free to send me a private message. Especially during these hard times. I'll respond to you as soon as I can and give you some advise if you need it.

I hope you all understand.

Much love,
Ally

UPDATE:
She passed away this morning 💔