2~ Time To Win This Fight

S. Let's go champ!
I heard Shannon scream from downstairs. I woke up from my sleep and walked downstairs. I checked my phone and saw it was seven in the morning. When I reached downstairs, I saw Logan sitting in the kitchen talking to my dad and Shannon.
L. I'm fucking hyped today. The day is starting off great!
I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a glass of juice. Logan looked at me and smiled. I smiled back.
A. And why is the day starting off great today?
I asked with a smile.
L. Because I hit twenty million subscribers!
He told me happily. I placed my glass down and gave him a hug.
A. Congratulations!
L. Thanks, babe.
I kissed his cheek.
A. I'm going upstairs to check on Leilani.
He nodded and I walked back upstairs. When I reached Leilani's room, I walked over to her and saw her starring up at the stars hanging above her head. I  laughed and picked her up. She started making tiny baby noises. I kissed her forehead and went to the bathroom to go shower her.

Once that was done, I put lotion on her body as well as a diaper and changed her into the same white tracksuit as Logan's from the weigh in, but this was a mini version.
A. You look so cute!
I picked her up and kissed her cheek. She smiled and I kissed her more. I placed on some white baby vans slip ons and walked downstairs. Logan was now eating in the kitchen with Hayden and Mike sitting across from him.
A. Look at your baby girl with her tracksuit.
I told Logan. He looked over and chuckled.
L. Come here, baby.
I walked over and placed Leilani in his arms.
L. She looks cute like her daddy
I slapped his shoulder as him and the boys laughed. I rolled my eyes and went to prepare Leilani's milk.
L. Oh! Speaking of cute like her dad, I got you a new mug!
I looked at Logan with a suspicious look.
A. Why?
I asked slowly.
L. Because I remember you clearly telling me you needed a mug.
A. No I did not...plus, look at our shelves!
We all looked at the cupboards filled with cups.
L. Well, don't look at me! You told me!
Logan pulled a bag under his chair I did not even know was their and handed it to me. I handed Logan Leilani's milk and he started feeding her as I unwrapped the present. Inside was a red mug. I picked it up and read the side.
A. "My husband is hotter than this coffee"
I looked at Logan in disbelief who just looked at me with awe. Mike and Hayden burst out laughing.
L. Why, thank you! I never thought you would ever think that way about me!
I slapped his shoulder.
A. Your such an asshole
I said while laughing. I looked at Hayden and shook my head.
A. Stop recording this!
I covered my face and walked away.
L. Wait!
A. What?
I asked irritated.
L. I have to go take pictures for Instagram. Mind holding Leilani?
A. Is Hayden not recording no more?
L. Nope
He said popping the p. I walked towards them and saw that Hayden had stopped. I grabbed Leilani out of Logan's hands and she smiled.
A. Aww! My baby girl!
I kissed her cheek. Logan got up and went upstairs. I hear him scream,
L. I'm taking pictures with my girls to, so get changed!
A. Aw shit.
M. Alexis!
Mike gasped in horror. I quickly turned and looked at him.
A. What's wrong?!
M. You just cursed in front of your daughter!
I looked at Leilani who was looking up at the ceiling and sucking in her fingers.
A. I don't think she heard.
Leilani looked at me and made a soft baby noise.
M. Or she did and now she's trying to say it.
I smacked the back of Mikes head and went upstairs.
M. Ow!
Mike whined. I shut the door to my room and heard Logan was showering.
A. Well, since your changed, might as well just look at my clothes.
I told Leilani, but it's not like she knew what I was talking about. I placed her in the middle of the bed with a pillow on each side of her so she won't fall and went over to the drawers. I picked out a dress and shoes and placed them neatly on the bed. After I chose the makeup I would use, Logan came out of the bathroom while he dried his hair. He was only wearing his shorts.
A. Can you watch her while I shower?
He nodded. I grabbed my things and made my way inside.

After I finished showering, I moisturized, changed, and did my makeup. I finished changing into my outfit before walking out of the bathroom. Logan was already wearing his boxing robe. He was holding Leilani in his arms as she just giggled. I can't believe she's six months already.