25~ Absolutely

ALEXIS
It's been a week since we all went to the beach and I had a conversation with Ozzy. Meaning, I got to stop using my crutches about 4 days ago. My leg is all healed which I am so glad about. I can train for my fight I have coming up in about 6 weeks. I'm still in Logan's house, but I'll be leaving in about 2 or 3 days. It really depends.

Currently, I am sitting in the backyard with Kong on my lap and looking at Logan riding a jet ski on his pool. Yeah, a jet ski! I won't lie though, it's pretty awesome.
M. Yo Alexis!
Mike walked over to me and I looked up from my phone.
A. Yeah?
M. What are you doing?
He said while sitting by my feet.
A. Instagram. Why?
He got up and walked over to my side.
M. I'm so sorry.
A. Wha-
Before I could finish processing my words, Mike picked me up in his arms and ran over to the pool where Logan and the jet ski was.
A. WAIT NO MIKE! MIKE I SWEA-
I didn't have time to finish because Mike threw me into the pool. I swam to the surface and ran a hand through my hair before glaring at a laughing Mike.
A. FUCK YOU MIKE!
He just laughed even harder. Everyone was laughing. Logan was laughing to. He was clutching his stomach under the water. I glared at him, before splashing his face with water. He immediately stopped laughing before narrowing his eyes at me. I gave him an innocent smile before running to get my way out of the pool, but it's pretty hard running in water, giving Logan time to wrap his arms around my waist and throw me back in the water. I screamed.
A. LOGAN! STOP THROWING ME IN THE POOL!
He chuckled.
L. You don't mess with me Alexis.
Logan said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes, and looked at Mike to see him laying in the floor and clutching his stomach from all the laughter. I groaned and splashed him as far as I could, making it land on his face. Logan and I burst out laughing while Mike just coughed and tried to get up.
M. ALEXIS YOU BITCH!
A. MIKE YOU MOTHERFUCKER!
He groaned
M. I'm all wet now!
He said with a frown. I giggled.
L. Get in the jet ski
A. I'm not getting on that fucking thing! Their is barely space Logan!
L. I don't care!
He wrapped his arms around my waist before placing me on the jet ski. I tried to get off but he got on sitting behind me. The jet ski dipped back.
A. Logan, were going to fall! Your an asshole!
He chuckled in response.
L. I got you! We won't fal-
We both got threw to the bottom of the pool by Mike tilting the jet all the way back. The whole pool splashed, causing the water to fall everywhere. I swam back to the surface and flipped Mike off.
M. Paybacks a bitch
A. Your an asshole
I muttered under my breathe
M. I'm sorry, what?
A. Nothing!
I replied a bit to quickly. He smirked before walking inside. I huffed before jumping off the pool and walking inside also.

After I showered, I got changed into a black tank top and sweats before walking downstairs where everyone was watching tv. Logan saw me and immediately stood up.
L. Alexis, can I talk to you?
I looked at the other boys to see them all smirking at me. I looked at them confused before looking back at Logan.
A. Sure?
I asked a bit unsure. He grinned before grabbing my hand and pulling me upstairs.

When we got to his room, he closed the door behind us and motioned for me to sit on his bed. He sat next to me.
A. So, what did you want to talk about?
L. Um, I wanted to ask you something.
A. Go ahead
L. Um. Ok, how do I say this.
A. Just spill the beans!
L. Ok. Um. Alexis. Will you go out on a date with me?
I stood their stunned, with my mouth slightly opened. I was frozen, shocked! But, I don't know if I should do this? Wouldn't it be moving on so quickly? But then I remembered Gabe's words before he left. How can I forget? "I want you to move on. I know you like Logan. And it's ok. Trust me. I understand! I mean, how could you not? He's nice, smart, kind, anything you need. I'm ok with that. So if you ever date him, or you like him, go for it. I'm not going to be here no more, so I want you to move on. No matter who it's with. I have nothing to give you no more. Maybe Gabe's right? Maybe I have to give myself another chance right? I'm just afraid I'll lose someone I love once again. I looked at Logan, who was looking at me with a nervous expression. I smiled, and nodded.
A. Sure. I'll go in a date with you Logan.
He immediately smiled, and jumped off the bed, dancing around the room and screaming. I laughed. When he saw I was laughing, he cleared his throat and sat back down on the bed all calm now.
L. Cool, cool.
I burst out laughing and seconds later he did to.
L. Thank you by the way.
A. For what?
L. I thought you wouldn't accept it ever since the think with Gabe happened. I was giving up hopes when you didn't answer for a while
I slightly laughed
A. He told me to move on. That's what I'm doing right?
L. Is that why accepted?
A. Part of it. Most of it is because I like you.
Logan grinned
L. I like you to
He leaned in and kissed my cheek. I blushed and looked at the time.
A. When is it?
L. Saturday?
A. Sure
He grinned. I got up and walked out of his room before walking to the guest room and shutting the door behind me. I sat on my bed before squealing. I feel like a high school girl right now.

New chapter! Hope you guys liked it! I'll try to update soon. I've got a lot of school work right now. An essay! So I'll see when I can post the next chapter. Love you guys!☺️♥️

 Love you guys!☺️♥️

Holy fuck. I LOVE BRENDAN SO MUCH!!!😭♥️