55~ My Little Bean

It's been a month, so I'm in my last month of pregnancy. Logan got back from Sweden two weeks ago. I was so happy because I was bored as hell all alone.

I'm quite nervous. It's almost time for me to give birth considering I'm nine months pregnant already
and any second now my water can break.

I don't know if I'm ready for the pain. I've been really nervous this whole week. I'm scared. Really scared, but Logan has been calming me and telling me that everything is going to be ok.

Right now Logan is packing a bag for when it's actually the day I give birth. I'm trying to help him, but with my giant stomach and slow walking, I don't go anywhere much. Since I'm in my last month, I'm not supposed to be going up or down the stairs, but that's kind of hard because I live in a house with stairs. Logan gets attached to me. He doesn't let me do anything! I swear he might as well carry me everywhere!

A. Let me help you!
I got up from the bed but felt my feet in pain. I didn't let Logan see it though.
L. Sit your pretty little ass down. I've got it.
He said as he packed some baby clothes and some of my clothes for a week.
A. I'm not staying in a hospital for a week.
L. You will if you have to
I sighed and rubbed my forehead.
A. I'm going downstairs.
I got up again but Logan blocked the door.
L. I said, sit your pretty little ass down!!!
I screamed at him.
A. Your such a jerk!!!
L. I honestly hate your mood swings. Good thing, any second now they will be over.
I rolled my eyes and threw his boxers at his face.
L. Hey! What the heck, man?!
A. I'm not a man!
L. You sure as hell act like one!
A. Fuck off!

After Logan finished packing the bag, I asked him to take me downstairs and he did. We walked into the kitchen and found everyone sitting around the counter. Pam and Greg flew out last week and have been here ever since since to meet their granddaughter.
A. Hello.
I said as I slowly sat on a stool. Everyone greeted Logan and I.
A. I can't wait for all this to be over. It's painful.
My whole body was aching.
P. It's normal in a pregnancy.
A. It sucks.
P. But it's all worth it in the end
I gave her a smile.
A. I'm hungry
Logan scoffed
L. When are you NOT hungry?
I smacked the back of his head
P. We should all go to a restaurant!
We all looked at Pam. I looked at her interested
A. I think we should go
She laughed
P. I'll invite Jake so that we can all go out.
She said while telling everyone. Everyone seemed to agree, so I asked Logan to take me back upstairs again and he curse all the way up their. I didn't listen to him at all.
L. Your so stubborn! First you make me bring you downstairs and then upstairs?!
I slammed the door in his face. He started screaming but I went to pick my clothes and changed.

After I changed, I opened the door for Logan who was already changed into jeans and a black jacket

After I changed, I opened the door for Logan who was already changed into jeans and a black jacket. He was glaring at me.
A. Oh be quite! Help me downstairs.
He sighed but grabbed my hand anyways and helped me downstairs. Everyone was already waiting so we all drove in separate cars to the restaurant. Pam and Greg were in the yeti with Logan and I and the rest in different cars.