22~ Confronting Her

Thank you for leaving my side,
When I was alone and I needed you.
I realized I could do so much more
Without you.
~ Unknown Author

ALEXIS
After I left Logan's house, I didn't stop getting calls or text messages. I ignored them though. I didn't want to talk to anyone right now except for the person I less expected it to be.

That's why I texted Noah to give me his address. So that I could talk to Rebecca, my mom. I know! I'm fucking crazy, trust me I've been calling myself a fucking bitch in my head in my way to her house. I just feel like I should talk to her, although a big part of me is screaming at me to turn my car around, I can't. I won't. I actually want to talk to her, see why she left me as a baby. Maybe she wasn't ready? But why did she take Destiny with her? I'm so fucking confused.

When I arrived, I won't lie, I was awe struck. They live in a fucking mansion! Noah had to come out to tell security that he knew me, so they let me in. That's the only reason.
N. Are you 100% sure about this?
A. Yeah. I think it's time for me to talk to her.
N. Alexis I am saying this because you don't know her. She'll go ballistic when she finds out it's you!
A. And does it look like I give a fuck?
I said while Noah slowly opened the front door.
N. Geez Alexis! I'm doing this for your own good! But it's your choice.
A. I appreciate it, but I need to talk to her!
Noah closed the door behind him and screamed for his mom. A tall woman with blonde hair done in curls with beautiful makeup on and a black tight dress walked down as her heels clicked in the steps. Click, click, click. When she saw it was Noah, she had a giant smile on her face before pulling him into a hug.
N. Mom this is my friend.
Noah said as he pulled away. Rebecca looked at me with a confused look on her face.
R. Are you just using my son to get my autograph?! Well you are some gold digger aren't you! You look way older than my son!
Rebecca spit in my face, making me back up a bit with a shocked expression. I don't want her fucking money!
N. MOM!
She looked at Noah and shrugged.
A. No! I'm not here to get your autograph?!
Bitchy much?
R. Well than why are you here?!
She said with a scowl on her face. Ok, she was REALLY getting on my nerves.
A. I want to talk to you about something.
I said through a fake smile. Her eyes narrowed at me before she slightly nodded.
R. Ok, follow me.
She said slowly. I looked at Noah who gave me a good luck look, and followed Rebecca upstairs. We walked into a room that looked like an office. I closed the door behind me and sat in a chair opposite hers.
R. What is it?
A. Let me just get to the point.
I snapped. She looked at me surprised, than it turned into a glare right at me. Like that fucking affects me!
A. I have a friend. Her mother left her when she was just a fucking baby! Can you believe something like that? I mean, how can a mother leave their own child! With one parent! It's cruel! Disgusting! Painful!
I spat at her face as fresh tears rolled down my cheeks.
A. You don't know how much she suffered! She was bullied at school because she only had her father!
I said whimpering. I looked close at her expression, seeing her eyes widening slightly.
A. Worst part is? She left with her older sister! She suffered! She suffered so much! You know what she grew up as? She grew up with her dad teaching her boxing! And now she's had a few boxing matches! She's won them all with the help and support of her dad! What she's most thankful for, is the fact that her dad never left her! He could have, he really could have left her at a fucking orphanage!
I looked into her eyes while screaming. Her eyes were becoming glossy. Stop acting like the fucking victim here Rebecca! Your NOT!
A. Im so glad that he stayed with her! She grew up hating her mother! She despised her!
I sobbed.
A. I'm just here to say one fucking thing! I'm Alexis Lacroix. Yeah, that's right! Milton Lacroix's Daughter! YOUR FUCKING DAUGHTER!
I screamed the last part so loud. As loud as I could, getting rid of all the pain I felt, but it just felt worst. By now Rebecca's eyes were wide with horror. My body was shaking with the loud sobs that left my mouth. I clutched my fists so tight, so tight until my knuckles were white.
R. What the hell are you doing here?!
She spat at my face.
A. I AM HERE TO TELL YOU TO NOT BREAK MY FATHER'S HEART! BECAUSE YOU ALREADY DID AND YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH HE SUFFERED! I AM HERE TO TELL YOU THAT I AM NOT LETTING THE LOST OF MY MOTHER GET TO ME! BECAUSE TO ME, SHE IS DEAD! YOU ARE DEAD TO ME!
I screamed the last part at her face as I stood up. She stood up as a few tears fell down her cheeks, and everything went so fast. I saw a hand fly in the air. It flew so fast as it collided with my right cheek. She slapped me! I grabbed my cheek as tears spilled down. I looked at her with horror. Knowing she would be angry with me, but slap me?! That's past the fucking line.
R. DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE MAKE UP LIES! I AM NOT YOUR MOTHER! I NEVER WAS! DON'T THINK I'M GIVING YOU MY MONEY AFTER YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE THE BABY I LEFT WITH YOUR FATHER! DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING COME TO THIS HOUSE AGAIN!
A. Don't fucking worry! Don't fucking touch me! You have no right! I won't be coming here any fucking time soon! I just want to know, why you left me?!
R. Because I didn't want anymore kids! I didn't like you from the start! I was going to abort you! I WAS! But your damn father convinced me not to. I pretended to love you! But when you were born, I knew for sure I didn't want you because I was feeling pressured by my parents! Which is why I left you alone with your father! I knew you were better off with him! If it wasn't for him, I would have left you in a garbage bin!
She spat at my face. I couldn't believe her words.
A. I'm so glad you left me wit my dad! He has been nothing but the kindest, most loving person I have ever met! I'm so glad I didn't get raised by someone like you! Your a monster!
I whimpered out. I actually didn't mean some parts I told her. I just wanted her to know how hurt I was when she left me. My cheek was still burning, and just cause she hit me, did not mean I would hit her back. I'm not like that.
R. YOU BITCH!
She screamed at my face. I smirked through wet tears.
A. What can I say?
I said with the same smirk on and shrugged.
A. I got it from my mom!
I smirked as I said that. She looked at me shocked, and that was when I turned around on my heel and walked out of the office, shutting the door extra loud for the whole house to here. I took a deep breathe and wiped away my tears, running downstairs and outside towards my car. I didn't bother saying bye to Noah. So I texted him instead and told him I was fine. When really?

I wasn't.

Sorry for such a short chapter! I'll be posting soon! Love you all!♥️