3~ Flight

I was sitting in Logan and I's bed when I heard my phone ring. I checked and saw that Logan was FaceTiming me.
A. Hi!
I said and waved to the camera.
L. Hey, babe. What are my girls doing?
A. We are watching Disney movies.
He chuckled. I picked up Leilani from the bed and sat her on my lap, making sure that both of us were on the screen.
L. She sure looks entertained.
I looked down and laughed at her. She was watching Finding Nemo on the screen and couldn't take her eyes off of it. I looked back at Logan and smiled.
A. Why are you all sweaty?
He chuckled and shook his head. He was clearly out of breathe.
L. I'm at Dog Pound with Mike right now. I'm fucking dying!
I laughed.
A. Well suck it up.
Logan and Mike were in New York right now for a trip they were going to for about seven days. On the 23, they were leaving to Cleveland. They told me to go to New York with them, but I didn't feel like going. So I told them I would fly out to Cleveland with the baby today and spend Christmas with Pam. Logan was ok with that.
L. They wouldn't let me take a break. This is the first time I've taken a rest.
I laughed
A. You gotta work harder than.
He groaned.
A. What did you guys do yesterday?
L. After we got off the plane we went to our hotels and got ready to go clubbing.
I shook my head.
A. You didn't drink and drive, right?
L. Of course not! Why would I do that?
A. I get worried, ok! Don't blame me.
I pouted. He chuckled.
L. Don't worry, babe. I would never do that. We got a ride from an Uber.
A. You better have.
He chuckled. Another face popped onto the screen.
M. What's up, Alexis and Leilani!
Leilani perked up and looked up at me. I chuckled.
A. Hey Mike.
L. Why does she look away from the fucking movie when she hears Mike's annoying ass voice but not her dad's?!
Logan complained. I shrugged.
A. She prefers the movie over her dad.
M. Ooooo! Burn!
Logan smacked Mike. I sighed at the two.
L. What are you two doing tonight?
A. Probably just stay at home, why?
L. Just asking.
A. What about you?
M. We're going clubbing!
Mike screamed from the background. I gave Logan a look.
A. Again?
L. Yeah.
He said sheepishly.
A. Didn't you get a hangover today?
L. I never get hangovers!!!
He screamed.
A. You and I both know that's a lie.
L. You know me so well.
He grumbled. I smiled.
A. Did you take any pills?
L. Yeah. I feel better. You worry to much!
A. So what! That's a good thing.
He playfully rolled his eyes.
L. Leilani!
Logan screamed. Leilani slightly jumped from my lap and I scolded Logan.
A. You scared her you ass!
L. Oh! I'm sorry, baby girl! Leilani! Hey! Look at me!!!
I placed the phone in front of Leilani and she looked down at it. She started making loud baby noises when she saw Logan's face. Logan smiled and laughed.
L. Hey baby girl! How are you?
Leilani jumped up and down on my lap and cheered loudly. Logan and I laughed.
A. See! She's happy to see her dad.
L. I can't believe our baby girl is eight months now.
I kissed her cheek.
A. Neither can I.
I heard yelling in the background. Something along the lines, "Logan get off your fucking phone and get to work!!!" I heard him groan and he looked back at me.
L. I have to go. But I'll talk to you later. I love you.
A. I love you to! See you tomorrow!
He sent a kiss my way and I grabbed it and placed it on my heart. I sent him a kiss as well and he also grabbed it and placed it on his heart.
L. I love you Leilani!
She squealed and we chuckled.
L. Alright love you, bye.
A. Love you, bye!
I waved. He waved as well before ending the call.
A. Now what do we do, my little bean?
I looked down at her. The movie had just ended, so it looked like she was pouting.
A. Aww, baby.
I said while laughing. I picked her up and walked downstairs with her in my arms. I found Olivia, David, and and Carolina in the kitchen, but Olivia was in the ground with Broley trying to get his legs wrapped around her.
A. Are you guys alright?
I said while laughing. Everyone else laughed and Olivia sat up straight.
O. He won't hug me back.
I laughed.
D. Why does it look like Leilani is pouting.
I looked at Leilani and she was still pouting. I kissed her cheek.
A. She was watching Finding Nemo and it ended.
They all laughed. I grabbed one of Leilani's bottles and filled it up with water.
A. You want some?
I asked her. She looked at it and tried holding it, but couldn't so I grabbed it for her as she drank from it.
C. You know your a good mom, right?
I looked up from Leilani and saw Carolina smiling at me.
A. I really hope I am.
D. I see you take care of her all the time. Your a really good mom.
A. Thanks David.
My phone started ringing so I quickly put Leilani's bottle down and answered it. Pam was FaceTiming me.
A. Hello?
Pam's face popped up.
P. Hi!
She waved excitedly. I laughed.
A. Is everything alright?
P. Oh! Everything is fine, I just called to see what time your flight is at?
A. It's in a couple hours. I'll arrive sometime around midnight.
P. Oh! I'm so excited!
A. Awww!
I saw her moving around some things.
P. I have everything ready! The Christmas tree! The presents! Oh! The presents! I hope you guys like them!
A. I'm sure we'll love them.
She squealed. I laughed.
P. Alright! I'll see you in a couple hours! I can't wait!
I laughed and waved goodbye before ending the call.
O. She's so cute!
Olivia told me. I laughed.
A. She sure is, well, I have to go check if I have everything before leaving.

I went back upstairs and finished packing up the last items we had. After I finished, I fixed Leilani in her car seat and walked downstairs. David, Olivia, and Carolina all dropped me off at the airport. I went past security and dropped off my luggage before getting on the plane and heading on my way to Cleveland.

The whole plane ride, Leilani fell asleep. I fell asleep a couple times and other times I just listened to music. We arrived at about midnight.

As I grabbed my luggage with one arm and Leilani in her car seat on my other arm, I realized how cold it was in Cleveland. It was snowing. I covered Leilani's car seat with a blanket and watched as Pam's car pulled up in front of me.
P. It's snowing! Quick, let me help!
She grabbed my suitcase and placed it in the trunk as I buckled Leilani's seat in the back. She came around and hugged me and I hugged her back.
A. It's so good to see you!
P. You to!
She quickly got into the driver's seat and started driving once I was seated. The heater was in full blast which I was incredibly thankful for.
P. So how was the flight?
A. Boring
She laughed.
P. Can't wait to see Logan, huh?
A. Surprisingly yes.
I said while laughing. She laughed as well
P. Neither can I.

When we got to her house, her husband came out and helped out with Leilani's car seat. I grabbed Leilani and I's luggage and followed them inside.
P. Oh where's my granddaughter!
David, her husband placed the car seat on the couch. Pam lifted the blanket and unbuckled Leilani. She picked her up, fully awake and she started squealing.
P. Aww!
She showered her face with kisses all over and she smiled, a small giggle escaping her lips.
P. Aww, I love you!
As she continued holding the baby, I went through my luggage and pulled out Christmas gifts for David and Pam. Logan's was lying in the corner of my luggage, and I couldn't wait for him to see it.
A. I'm going to place these under the tree.
I placed all three gifts under the tree that was filled with presents.
P. Alexis, you didn't have to.
A. I wanted to.
She smiled.
P. Thank you.
I smiled back.
P. You can sleep in Logan's old room. I bought a small crib for Leilani and placed it in Logan's room for whenever you guys come and visit.
A. Pam, thank you so much. You really didn't have to.
P. It's for my granddaughter. I want her sleeping comfortable tonight.
She smiled at Leilani who squealed happily. We all laughed.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

She was having twins and lost a baby!😭♥️ thankfully her second baby is ok

On a another note, hope you guys liked this chapter. What do you guys think about the controversy on Twitter with Logan?🤔😂

Since I might not be posting for Christmas, I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas!!!