21~ You Lied

I bent over backwards for people
Who never really cared about me.
I put my dreams away
And silenced my truth
To keep those same people comfortable.
It was survival, I suppose.
But then, one day I woke up and didn't
Even know who I was. That is not living.
It's time to remember who I am and
Begin existing here on my own terms.
~ Brooke Hampton

ALEXIS
Today I went to the gym earlier today and decided to train for a bit. My dad had to talk to me so right now I am sitting inside the ring with my legs crossed in front of me and he is standing across.
M. Alexis, you have a boxing match.
A. What?!
I have a boxing match coming up?! I've literally never had one. Ok, I have! I just want to get out of this. I don't feel like doing this.
A. How? Why? With who? Do I really? But-
M. Hey! To many questions!
A. Why?
M. Why not?
A. Cause I don't want to?
M. Common it's in two months! You don't even need any fucking face offs or press conferences. It's just training.
A. With who?
M. Cassie Baker
A. Cassie Baker?! Are you crazy?!
M. You're more trained than her! You've been boxing your whole life!
Cassie Baker is like one of the biggest boxers. She's scary to say the least. It's not that I don't want to box her, I just don't feel like it after everything that's going on. My life's a mess right now. Maybe her hits can hit some common sense into my head.
A. Fine!
My dad nodded in approval.
M. Good good! I'm not training you.
My mouth fell open. I got up.
A. WHAT! DAD WHY DID YOU TELL ME THAN!
M. BECAUSE AJ IS TRAINING YOU! I have Logan and Jake right now!
I rolled my eyes
A. Whatever!
I got off the ring and walked into my space of the gym.
Well at least I have Aj. I mean, he boxes? So no biggie right? Plus, I've boxed since I was a little girl. So I've got more experience than Cassie. And I also don't have to do all those face offs and press conferences. Thank the lord!

So I trained on my own for a bit and left back home. I took a quick shower getting rid of all the sweat before doing my makeup and changing into my outfit.
MAKEUP

OUTFIT

OUTFIT

I placed on some white vans

I placed on some white vans. I need to go to Logan's house later today so for the mean time I got on my phone. I heard my dad scream and I walked into the living room.
A. What? I couldn't hear you my door was closed.
M. I said I'm going out.
A. Where?
He stayed silent for a moment.
M. Out.
A. Where?
M. A Meeting!
He snapped, which made me surprised.
A. Geez, sorry!
I turned around, and ran my way upstairs.
M. Alexis!
I closed my door shut and laid on my bed. I heard my dad scream that he's leaving, when an idea came up in my mind. I know! This is wrong, but I want to follow my dad. So I quickly looked out my window and saw my dad getting in his car, I ran downstairs and grabbed my car keys, hearing my dad drive off so I ran to my car and got in the drivers seat, before following my dad.

I followed my dad, and he went to a restaurant. I mean, why? I know he said a meeting, but this seems weird. He walked inside and I got out of my car, placing my hoodie on and sunglasses. I walked inside and saw my dad walking over to an empty table. I sat across the room from him and pretended to look at the menu.
C. Hello, ma'am. Can I help you?
I looked up at the waitress and quickly shook my head.
A. Oh, no! I'm ok, thanks.
The waitress looked at me confused and nodded, walking away. I looked at my dad and saw a lady walking over to my dad. I couldn't believe my eyes. I thought I was seeing things, but when I took off my sunglasses, it was her. She was here. He was seeing her! This is disgusting! My dad is seeing Rebecca! My mom! Literally, this upset me. He lied to me! He lied! He's probably been seeing her these past times he's come home late. I can't believe it! She has a husband! And a son! Noah! He'll be devastated when he finds out. Never in my life did I think my dad would lie to me. He lied to me and it hurts so bad!

My dad Immediately got up from his chair and kissed Rebecca's lips. I can't believe he still has the guts to kiss her lips. SHE LEFT US! She left us for fuck's sake! And he still likes her?! Tears immediately flowed down my cheeks, and I immediately got up from my chair, and ran outside. I ran as fast as I could and got in my car, driving away to Logan's house.

When I arrived, the tears didn't stop flowing. I was a crying mess! I got out of my car and grabbed my phone. Security let me in and asked if I was ok, which I just nodded. I walked towards the entrance and opened the door, not bothering to knock. When I walked in, I saw the boys playing basketball in the living room. They saw me and looked worried when they saw my blood shot red eyes. Logan immediately ran over and gave me a tight hug. I hugged him back and cried in his chest.
L. Shh, everything is going to be ok.
I love how he didn't even ask me any questions. He just said everything was ok, but I don't know if it will be. He rubbed my back soothingly and we walked to the couch. I leaned on his shoulder and he kissed my forehead. I wiped away my tears and looked at him.
A. My dad is seeing my mom!
Logan immediately looked shock, but he immediately hid it. He just hugged me tighter and I cried. I cried so loud.

LOGAN
Alexis fell asleep in my arms a few minutes ago. She seems broken. Knowing that her dad was seeing her mom again, the lady who left her as a baby. Which must be very hard. This girl has gone through so much, and even though she cries, she's strong. She's stronger and I am so proud of her. I'm so proud.

I picked her up in my arms and carefully walked upstairs and into my room. I slowly placed her in my bed and wrapped my blanket over her. I looked at her and a small smile spread across my lips. She shouldn't go through this, but that's life. Life's always their to bite you in the ass.

I heard someone screaming downstairs, so I quickly looked at Alexis to see if she woke up, but she didn't. I ran out of the door and downstairs to see Spencer and Mike talking to Milton.
M. WHERE IS SHE?
He said when he saw me. I put my finger over my mouth to silence him.
M. Where is my daughter!
L. You hurt her!
M. I know! I know I did! I didn't mean to!
A. YOU LIED TO ME!
I looked behind me and looked at Alexis with tears flowing down her cheeks.

ALEXIS
A. YOU LIED TO ME!
Everyone looked at me and my dad gave me an apologetic look. I scoffed.
A. Why didn't you just fucking tell me in the first place? IT WOULD HAVE MADE IT EASIER!
I spat at his face.
M. Alexis don't talk to me like that!
A. YOU STILL HAVE THE DECENCY TO TELL ME TO NOT TALK TO YOU LIKE THAT! AFTER WHAT I SAW?!
I scoffed.
A. Well I don't care! I can talk to you however the fuck I want!
M. ALEXIS SHE IS YOUR MOTHER!
A. SHE STOPPED BEING MY MOTHER EVER SINCE SHE LEFT THE FUCKING HOUSE WHEN I WAS JUST A BABY! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW ITS LIKE LOSING A MOTHER! BECAUSE YOU HAD ONE!
I sobbed.
A. I ONLY HAD YOU! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I GOT BULLIED AT SCHOOL BECAUSE OF THAT?! THEY WOULD ALWAYS, ALWAYS ASK ME WHERE MY MOTHER WAS! THEY HAD BOTH THEIR FUCKING PARENTS! I didn't!
I said with a whimper at the last sentence.
A. I'm acting like this now because you lied to me. You never told me! I would have acted much better! But no! You lie to me for who knows how long! How long have you been seeing her?!
My dad didn't answer her.
A. HOW LONG!
I screamed as loud as I could.
M. 5 months.
My mouth fell open.
A. Wow. I guess you didn't trust me. Did you see your granddaughter and Destiny also?!
He slowly nodded. I shook my head with a scoff and made my way out the door, but my dad gripped my arm.
A, what the fuck do you want!
M. Why do you hate her so much?
A. You really don't know? Are you kidding me?! I thought you knew! She left you! With her daughter! She's married dad! She's fucking married! Her son is Noah! NOAH!
I ripped my hand out of my dad's grip and walked out the door.

Decided to post another chapter for you all! Hope you enjoyed!♥️