51~ Nursery Room

Logan and I were so excited for today. We were going to build our baby girl's nursery in Logan's guest room. Not the guest room anymore though. It's our baby's. I still can't believe I'm having a baby girl.

Logan and Izadi went to the store to grab the paints for the room. We had already chosen the colors so it was just for them to go find them and buy them.

While I changed into my overalls, I heard the front door open and I quickly placed on some white vans before heading downstairs to see Logan and Izadi coming in with the paints.
A. Why so many cans?!
L. Have you not seen how big the room is?! And we chose many colors.
A. Of course! I love colors!
L. I know you do. You paint!
I rolled my eyes

So our plan was that Logan and Izadi would build the furniture downstairs while I would paint flowers and other designs on the walls. When they would finish, they would come help me and paint. We decided to ask Izadi for help because well, he's a master at painting houses.

After they got all the paint upstairs, they brought me the brushes and headed downstairs to build the small furniture. They would build the heavy ones and big ones in here.

I opened up the paints and started painting flowers onto the wall. I slowly hummed to some music as I splattered different colors onto the wall and watched it come together.

After I finished one wall, Logan and Izadi came in.
L. This is impressive.
He said while eyeing the wall I just painted. It had several flowers on it and the walls were white.
A. Thanks
They grabbed some brushes and eyed the design on the floor and got to work.

Logan and I have been designing the nursery for weeks. The gender reveal was two weeks ago. Ever since we found out, we planned the design for the nursery and finally had it finished. It was just time to set it all up.
I. So have you guys thought of any names yet?
L. Yeah. We're naming her Logan.
I gave him a look.
A. When exactly did I say that?
L. Yesterday!
A. I did not!
L. Theirs plenty of girls named Logan!
A. I know that! But we are not naming our child Logan.
L. Why not?
A. Because, no! Just no!
L. Are you saying my name is ugly?
A. I never said that!
L. Your implying it.
I. I never knew you could have arguments over a name.
L. My name! Exactly, my name!
A. We are not naming our child Logan. Are we clear?!
L. Man! She's so stubborn!
Logan said to Izadi. I rolled my eyes and continued painting.
I. So I guess the answer is no? You haven't decided on a name
A. Not yet. But we do have some ideas. As well as middle names
L. Like Logan
I groaned
A. Logan is off the list, alright? Gone! Disappeared! Not their anymore! It's GONE!!!
He rolled his eyes
L. Stupid mood swings.
I dipped my hand into pink paint when Logan wasn't looking and smashed it all over his cheek. I heard Izadi gasp and chuckle.
L. What the fuck!
Logan turned around and looked at me shocked. I only smirked at him.
He grabbed his brush and painted my arm. I hissed and slapped his chest. He only chuckled
L. Payback sure is a bitch, isn't it babe.
I groaned

After we finished the nursery, we let it dry for a few hours before Logan and Izadi started setting up the furniture.
L. Wait, so we set it up how?
I sighed.
A. The crib is going in that corner. I want the pink tent on top and the white tent over their. I want the little seat next to the crib with the stuffed animals on top and the castle right here.
They started moving the furniture where I pointed.
A. The mat on the floor goes under the white tent with more stuffed animals and the swan with the clothes next to it. And finally, the baby's closet on that wall. We still need to buy more clothes for her.

After they set it up, I grinned widely and stood by the door, admiring our hard work.
L. We did a good job
A. We sure did. Thanks Izadi
I. It was my pleasure. I'll leave you guys to it. Talk to you guys later
We waved bye and he walked out of the room. Logan wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed my cheek.
L. I like it
A. I love it
He laughed
L. I'm glad you do

Side note: imagine the crib with all sides covered

Side note: imagine the crib with all sides covered. We don't want the baby to fall off now, do we?

 We don't want the baby to fall off now, do we?

A

A. Oh! I've got one more thing.
I walked into Logan and I's room and looked through my drawer for a few pictures and books. I went back to the nursery and placed the books on a shelf and the pictures on a desk.
L. Are those her baby pictures?
I nodded and looked at the scanning pictures of our baby girl.
A. I'm really excited for this.
L. So am I
I noticed Logan's stiff posture.
A. Are you okay?
L. I don't feel like I'll be a good dad
I sighed. Not this conversation again.
A. And why not?
L. I'm a stupid guy. I do dumb shit. I act like a child
A. You don't act like a child!
L. Yes I do! I mean, common. Admit it! I've had a giant fan in my front yard that I stood in front of. I was going to enter a slap competition. I've gotten long acrylic nails! I've-
I interrupted him with a laugh.
A. You may do dumb shit. I'll admit to that.
He gave me a look and I smiled.
A. But your much more than some famous YouTuber. Your the most amazing person I've ever met. You work hard every single day to entertain a bunch of kids all over the world that you don't even know. That's how I know that your going to be a good father. Because you don't have to entertain those kids, but you choose to. Logan, don't ever doubt yourself. You've proved yourself to me that your going to be a good dad. And I guarantee you that our baby girl will love you with all her heart. Just like I love you. So don't you ever think that you'll be a terrible father. Please, Logan.
He wrapped me in his arms and pecked my forehead.
L. I love you
A. I love you
L. Thank you for being such a wonderful girlfriend. You always know how to make me feel better.
I shrugged
A. You always make me feel better to. Whether it just be your smile. Because you make my day every single day.
L. What did I do to deserve you?
A. The real questions is what did I do to deserve YOU!
He laughed

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Posted another chapter! Hope you guys enjoyed. Not sure when the next update is! Love you guys.♥️