5~ Lost Ring

A. Shit! Shit! Shit!
I started throwing my jewelry in the counter, desperately looking for my wedding ring.
L, what's wrong?
A. Holy fuck!
I screamed as I turned around.
A. What are you doing here!?
I asked, scared and confused.
L. I live here.
Logan said slowly like he was talking to a child.
A. I mean, yeah I know. But I thought you were in Virginia and were coming home tomorrow.
I said as I scratched my head and tried to act casual.
L. Well, you were wrong. I got here today.
A. Riiggghhhtttt.
L. So what are you looking for?
A. Uhhh, nothing.
I lied. I turned around and started moving my jewelry around.
L. Doesn't sound like nothing. What is it?
I shook my head.
A. Just organizing my stuff.
L. Hey, where's your engagement ring?
He asked as he grabbed my left hand. I looked down at it and only saw the mark where the ring usually is. I sighed and sat down on the bed, tears threatening to fall.
A. I lost my ring.
I dropped my head in my hands.
L. You lost your engagement ring?
Logan somewhat screamed.
A. I'm sorry! I swear I left it on the counter! When I got out of the shower it wasn't there anymore! Logan, I'm sorry!
I got up and continued searching for my ring.
A. Have you seen it?
L. You think if I saw it I would be acting like this? Of course I haven't fucking seen it! This is why I told you to always wear it!
A. You told me to take it off when I shower!
L. I told you to wear it at all times!
A. I'm sorry.
I whispered.
I felt arms wrap around my waist.
L. It's fine, baby. We can get you another one.
I felt tears well up in my eyes.
A. But I want that ring! That ring is special to me. You had it made for me, we got married with that ring! I never thought I would lose it...but I did.
I got out of Logan's arms and looked under the bed.
L. What is up, Logang? Guess who lost their wedding ring!?
I looked up from the bed and glared at him as a tear rolled down my cheek.
A. Why are you recording this!?
L. It's great content. My wife lost her wedding ring!
He made a fake shocked face and I groaned. I got up from the floor and ran out of the room. I heard Logan call my name but I ignored him and continued running downstairs. I searched the living room, removing the cushions, checking under the couch, but I couldn't find it. I found Mike and Spencer in the kitchen, but I ignored them and desperately searched the pantry for my ring.
M. Are you ok?
Mike asked. I groaned in my hands. I wanted to sob and scream.
A. I lost my engagement ring.
I whimpered out and wiped away the tears that fell down my eyes.
Mike and Spencer's eyes widened.
S. You mean the ring you got married with!?
I slowly nodded.
A. Logan is angry at me. I can tell.
L. I'm not angry at you, I'm just...sad and disappointed you lost it.
He said as he wrapped his arms around me.
A. Get the fucking camera out of my damn face.
I pushed the camera away. He placed it on the counter but didn't turn it off.
L. Have you guys seen it?
They both shook their heads.
A. Logan, I'm sorry.
L. It's ok. I'm just a little sad.
I pouted and walked out of the kitchen. I jumped onto the couch on my stomach and covered my face with my arms, tears falling down as I did.

That ring is really special to me. I was always afraid of losing it. Now that I lost it, I'm heartbroken. It was a symbol of Logan and I's love. He got that ring customized just for me. It's gone.

I felt someone kneel down beside me. I looked up and saw Logan with his stupid camera.
A. Turn the camera off...
L. Don't cry.
He wiped away my tears with his thumb. I huffed and ran back upstairs. I grabbed the jewelry box and dumped it all out. I didn't care about the fucking mess it fucking made. I need to find that ring! Logan entered the room with Leilani in his arms.
L. Mommy lost her ring.
I heard him tell her.
A. Stop! Your making me feel worst!
L. I'm sorry, but that ring was special. I can't believe you lost it.
I walked over to the counter where I swear I last left it, but it wasn't there. I went into the bathroom and started rummaging through all the cabinets, but it was no use. As I walked back into the room, I saw Logan sitting down on the bed, looking through the jewelry. I looked back at the counter where I last saw it, and saw my glittering engagement ring on the counter. My mouth opened in shock and I quickly grabbed it.
A. H-how...
I trailed off. I looked up at Logan who was smirking while holding his vlog camera.
L. And that Logang, is how you prank your wife.
My mouth hung open. I quickly placed the ring on before running over to him and punching his shoulder as tears fell down my cheeks.
A. You asshole!
I screamed.
A. I thought I actually lost it!
L. Jeezus Christ! Hold on!
He placed the camera down and grabbed my shoulders.
A. I thought I actually lost it.
I whispered as he hugged me to his chest.
L. I'm sorry. I got home when you were in the shower and decided to prank you.
I could hear the smirk on his face.
A. Well your an ass! I hate you!
I pulled away and punched his chest. I heard Leilani squealing and saw her sitting on her pink carpet in the room surrounded by toys. I leaned down and picked her up.
A. Did you know about this!?
She giggled and squealed. I narrowed my eyes at Logan and he chuckled.
L. Like father like daughter.
I pouted.
L. Well, I was glad you were so determined in finding it.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
If you couldn't tell, I tried doing something different. Did you guys like it? Let me know!