10~Lets Take You Home

I'M GOING TO START POSTING MY EDITS ON EACH CHAPTER! I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THEM!♥️

IT HAPPENED AGAIN! WTF! AGGGGHHHHH!

ALEXIS POV
Today is a new day. Today I was going to go to the hospital to see Gabe again. He was going to be released and I was going to pick him up. He was happy he was going to be released. I begged him to stay for at least 2 more days but he didn't allow it. I'm worried about him. He was going to be staying at his mom's house with Ozzy and I didn't argue. I actually think it's good that he is staying with his mom. If anything happens, Ozzy can just call me.

Today I finally got the chance to go to the gym for a bit. So I went with my dad and saw Jake and Logan training their also. I was training in my own room because that's where I let out my anger and sadness out, and nobody wants to see that. After I finished training, I went back home and took a quick shower before changing into my outfit and doing my makeup.
MAKEUP AND OUTFIT

After I changed, I placed on my black checkered Vans slip ons and grabbed my phone

After I changed, I placed on my black checkered Vans slip ons and grabbed my phone. I grabbed the keys to my car since I couldn't use my bike and drove off to the hospital.

When I got to the hospital, I locked my car and made my way inside. I walked into the elevators and pressed the second floor. Once the doors opened, I made my way towards Gabe's room and knocked.
G. Come in!
I opened the door and smiled when I saw Gabe fully changed and sitting on the bed.
G. Hey Aly.
A. Hi Gabe!
I closed the door behind me and gasped when I saw someone else in the room.
A. Logan? What are you doing here?
I asked slowly
L. I came to see how Gabe was. I've been here for a while now. We've been talking
G. We're friends!
I smiled
A. Glad to know you guys are friends.
L. Yup. So I heard Gabe is leaving today. That's good news right?
G. It sure is! I really hope I win this battle.
A. And you will!
I said while sitting next to him on the bed and grabbing his hand.
L. We're all going to help you.
A. Speaking of helping, when does your chemotherapy start?
G. Next week. On Monday
A. Do you want me to be their?
He nodded and I nodded back
A. I was going anyway!
Logan and Gabe laughed. Gabe pecked my cheek and I smiled. We heard a knock on the door and we all looked to see the doctor come in.
D. Well, Gabe is all ready to go. We just need Alexis to sign papers as well as Gabe and you can leave whenever you'd like! But Gabe! Remember, please come to your chemotherapy on Monday. Take care of yourself.
G. Thank you sir. I will.
He smiled and nodded. The doctor passed me the papers and I started signing them, handing them to Gabe once I finished. I stood up from the bed and packed up Gabe's stuff.
A. So where am I taking you?
G. I wanna go home. I'm really tired.
A. Alright. Once Gabe signed the papers, I walked to the front desk and turned them in. I walked back to Gabe's room and Logan helped him onto the wheel chair.
L. I'll take him out
I smiled and nodded
G. Thanks dude!
L. No problem.
We walked towards the elevator and I pressed the 1st floor. When the elevator doors opened, we walked towards the front doors.
A. You guys can wait here. I'll bring my car to the front
L. Alright
I walked outside towards my car and unlocked it. I got in and drove to the front. I got out of my car and opened the passengers seat for Gabe to get on. Gabe doesn't need a wheel chair. But you know how when everyone leaves the hospital, they leave in a wheel chair? Even if they don't need it? Well that's Gabe. Gabe got up from the chair and sat in the passengers seat, I placed his bag with his things in the back.
L. I'll take the chair inside.
A. Ok, thanks.
I smiled at him. He nodded and smiled back.

When Logan came back from turning in the chair, he walked over to the car.
L. Well I'll be leaving now. Gabe, take care.
G. You to man.
L. Bye Alexis.
A. Bye Logan. I'll see you tomorrow in the gym. I'll be going tomorrow.
L. Alright, see you than.
He waved and walked off towards his truck. I got on the drivers seat and drove off to Gabe's house.

When we arrived, I helped Gabe out of the car.
G. I can walk you know?
He said while laughing. I laughed as well.
A. I know, but can't I help my boyfriend?
I said while smiling
G. Oh no! I can't walk!
He said while faking a trip. I laughed
A. Oh shut up!😂
He laughed. I grabbed his bag from the back seat and we walked towards the house. I grabbed the key from under the carpet and unlocked the door.
A. Ozzy? Charlotte?
Charlotte was Gabe's mom's name.
Charlotte appeared by the front door and smiled when she saw Gabe. She walked over and hugged him.
C. Are you alright Gabriel?
G. Mom I'm fine! Alexis has been helping me. As well as Logan.
C. Logan?
G. Milton is his coach. I met him when Alexis took him to the hospital.
He is not telling her the whole story!
C. Alexis you did that?
I nodded and she smiled. She walked over to me and hugged me. I hugged her back.
C. Thank you so much Alexis! You really do love my son.
She said as a tear fell down her cheek.
A. Of course I do!
She pulled away and I smiled at her. I placed Gabe's bag of clothes on the couch.
G. I'm tired. I haven't had enough sleep. Alexis, can you help me to my room?
I silently laughed but nodded. We walked down the hall to his room and I helped him on the bed. I placed his blanket over his body and kissed his forehead.
A. I'll pick you up on Monday.
G. Ok
He pecked my lips. I smiled and walked out of his room
Charlotte appeared next to me
C. Thank you Alexis.
A. No problem. I have to go right now. I'll pick up Gabe on Monday for his chemo.
C. Alright dear.
She hugged me and I hugged her back. I grabbed my keys out of my pocket, said bye to Charlie and got on my car, driving home.

When I arrived, I saw my dad here. I parked my car in the garage and walked inside, locking the door behind me. My dad was reading the newspaper on the kitchen table.
M. Hey Alexis.
A. Hey dad
M. We have a dinner tomorrow at Logan's for a party.
I nodded and smiled.
A. Alright. But don't they have to train tomorrow?
M. It got canceled.
A. Ok.
I walked upstairs and into my room, laying down in the bed. I looked at my ceiling and let out a huge grin. I can't wait to go to Logan's.

What does that even mean?!

SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED! I'LL TRY TO POST AGAIN THIS WEEK IF I CAN! I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY BUT I FINALLY POSTED A CHAPTER! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? IS YOUTUBE BROKEN? 12 VIEWS WITH 3.7K LIKES!

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING THIS CHAPTER! HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

I love their friendship!♥️