23~ Why Did You Go?

Thoughts on the book so far?

ALEXIS
I got home, a crying mess. I didn't want to see anyone. Not even Noah. I was sad, sad that my dad lied to me this whole time! For months! And I bet he wouldn't have even told me yet. He still would have kept it a secret. From his daughter.

As I walked into the house, I wasn't surprised to see my dad pacing around the living room looking at the floor. When he heard the garage door close, his head immediately snapped up, his eyes were bloodshot red. Had he been crying?
M. Where were you?!
He screamed. I looked at him with a blank expression and shrugged. I had no emotion left in me. I couldn't feel the pain I did. I was numb.
M. What do you mean?! Where were you?!
He screamed louder
A. I don't think it's any of your business?
M. I'm your damn father Alexis! For fuck's sake!
A. Exactly! Your my father! You should have at least told me you were seeing my mom! I wouldn't have been as hurt as I fucking am now!
M. I know where the fuck you were! Your mom called me!
I looked at him unaffected. I knew that stupid witch would call my dad and spill the beans to him. Except I'm pretty sure she changed the story though. I don't give a shit anymore.
A. I knew she would? I really don't care?!
M. Why would you say rude things to her?!
A. SHE CALLED ME A BITCH! I JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHY SHE LEFT ME! DAD SHE IS CHEATING ON HER HUSBAND! WITH YOU!
My dad looked hurt. I knew this would happen. He'd just end up hurt. But this time, I caused this.
M. SO WHAT!
I scoffed
A. She has a son dad!
M. AND SHE HAS TWO DAUGHTERS THAT ARE MINE
A. OH YEAH? AND DO YOU REALLY SEE YOUR OTHER DAUGHTER?
M. YES, IN FACT I DO!
My mouth fell open.
A. Wow, o-ok!
I closed my mouth before running upstairs, hearing my dad screaming my name. I ran into my room and threw the door closed. I locked it and ran over to my closet, grabbing a suitcase and packing a bunch of random clothes. I just have to get out of here quickly.

When I packed enough clothes, I grabbed my keys to my car and my phone before placing them securely in my hoodie and opening my window door. I looked down and my eyes widened.
A. I guess it is higher than I thought.
I whispered to myself.
A. I can do this.
I picked up my suitcase and threw it out the window hearing a thud on the grass. Hopefully nothing broke. I swung my legs over the window rail and stood on the edge. I closed the window and jumped down, immediately regretting it.
A. Fuck!
My leg fell on top of a large rock, meaning I twisted my ankle and fell on the grass. I whimpered in pain.
A. Ow! Ow! Ow!
I whispered to myself. I quickly got up but felt pain shoot up my right leg. I quietly screamed, trying to ignore the pain. I grabbed my suitcase and walked over to my car while limping.

When I got in my car I took a few deep breathes before turning on my car and drove out of the garage as quickly as possible.

I grabbed my phone and dialed a phone, quickly putting it on speaker and keeping my eyes on the road.
?. Hello?
A. Logan hey. Can I please stay at your house tonight.
L. Of course!
A. Thank you!
L. No problem. You can stay here as long as you need.
I looked down at the phone and smiled. I looked back up and wasn't paying much attention, seeing a stop sign ahead and quickly pressing the brakes. Pain shot up the leg I twisted and I screamed in pain.
L. Alexis?! What happened?!
Logan screamed on the phone. Tears streamed down my face from the pain I was feeling. It was worst than before.
A. My leg!
I whimpered.
L. Where are you?
A. I'm in a street.
L. Where?
A. Logan it's fine!
L. What do you mean it's fine?! Your in pain! Where the fuck are you?!
I told him the street I was at and he quickly ended the call. I slowly drove to the side of the road while taking deep breathes and leaning my head against the seat. I took in a few deep breathes as silent sobs fell out of my mouth.

When I heard a car pull up beside me, I quickly wiped away my tears and turned my head to see Spencer and Logan getting out of his truck. They walked over and Logan immediately opened my door.
L. What happened Alexis?
A. I twisted my ankle. It's fine.
L. How?!
A. I fell.
I said slowly, not wanting to tell him I jumped out of a window.
L. Your lying.
A. How do you know?!
L. You just admit it.
He said with a smirk.
A. Fuck.
L. So what really happened?
A. I jumped out of my window.
L. YOU JUMPED OUT OF YOUR WINDOW?! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!
A. AS A MATTER OF FACT I AM!
I screamed back in the same tone.
He sighed and shook his head.
L. Can you walk?
A. Yeah
L. Alright lets see it?
He said challenging. I got up nervously with my healed leg and stood up straight. I tried walking to Logan's car but felt a sharp pain rise up my leg, causing me to fall, but in Spencer's arms since he moved quickly to catch me.
L. I can walk!
Said Logan in a mocking tone.
A. Shut up!
I rolled my eyes.
S. You have to be careful Alexis!
A. At this point I really don't care!
L. What's been going on?
A. Doesn't matter!
L. Alexis, you know we are here for you?
I looked at him, not believing him, but saw a serious look in his face. I slightly smiled.
A. Thank you so much. To all of you for helping me.
I said while whimpering in pain.
L. It's fine. Just relax. We're going to the hospital.
Before I could protest, Logan picked me in bridal style in his arms.
A. What are you doing?
I said panicked.
L. Picking you up? You can't even walk!
I sighed and nodded before he placed me inside his truck. I gripped his shirt.
A. Don't take me to the hospital.
L. Why not?
A. Please!
L. It looks like you twisted your leg! You need crutches!
I sighed.
A. Fine!
He closed the door before getting in the drivers seat.
A. What about my car?
L. Why do you think I brought Spencer with me?
A. Oh.
He chuckled and started driving.

A. Please don't tell my dad I'm here. Or that I'm staying at your house. Please!
I said while sitting in the hospital bed. We got here about an hour ago. We're currently waiting for the doctor to bring my pain killers. Apparently I only have a strained ankle, but it feels like I twisted it. It hurt that bad. I need crutches cause I can't walk that properly yet, which is why I have them right next to me.
L. So you left without saying a word?
A. Of course! I didn't want to see him?
L. Alexis you know you have to talk at some point.
A. I really don't give a fuck.
Logan was about to respond but was stopped when the doctor walked in.
D. Here are your pain killers. Take two a day. It should heal in about a week or two. I want you back here in 8 days to see how it's going.
A. Ok, thanks
He nodded before walking out.
L. Should we go now?
I nodded and carefully got off the bed while holding Logan's arm. I grabbed the crutches and placed them under my shoulders before walking out of the room and out of the hospital.

Logan opened the door for me and I got on the truck, struggling with the height but was able to do it with the help of  Logan picking me up.

When we got to his house, he helped me off the truck. He grabbed my luggage from my car that was already parked outside the house and I walked to the entrance still on the crutches. I mean, it's not that serious, I should be normal in about a week, right?

We walked inside the house, seeing everyone talking and laughing in the living room. Jake and team 10 were here talking also. When they heard the door, they looked over with a shocked expression.
M. What happened?
L. She jumped out a window and strained her leg.
J. You jumped out of a WINDOW?
I nodded, feeling slightly guilty. Ok, it was embarrassing! I don't know what I was THINKING!
A. It was stupid I know! I'm quite aware of that now?
J. What are you doing here anyways?
I scratched my forehead.
L. She's staying here for a few days.
J. Why?
L. Jake
Logan warned.
A. I got in an argument with my dad. No big deal?
I said while shrugging. Logan gave me a look.
J. If it wasn't a big deal, why are you staying here?
A. Ok. Maybe it was a big deal. I don't want to talk about it.
Jake nodded.

I walked over to the empty couch and sat down. Logan sat next to me.
A.Thanks for letting me stay here. I promise I'll leave soon.
L. You can stay here as long as you need.
I smiled and he smiled back. He leaned in and kissed my forehead. I blushed and looked away, hearing him chuckle lowly.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while! I'll post soon!♥️love you all!