1~Thank You Dad

ALEXIS POV

HI! My name is Alexis Lacroix, and I am Milton Lacroix's Daughter. Yup! That's right! The famous boxing coach! I love boxing. It's the only way I can express my feelings. The only way I feel like myself. If boxing was taken away from me, I would be broken. Growing up, my dad would teach me how to defend myself  in case something happened to me. He really cares about me. More than my own mother. Her name is Rebecca. She is an actress. But I really don't care. I don't even consider her as my mom, knowing that she left me when I was 3 months old. A baby! She didn't leave by her self. She left with my sister who is 23 years old. Her name is Destiny. I am 22 years old. She is one year older than me. But she also left me. My sister was always a mommy's girl. She was a spoiled bitch. At least that's what my dad would tell me. He didn't call my sister a bitch though. Only I do. I really don't know that much about my sister and my mom. I consider both of them as bitches. Ever since, I have lived with my father. I come to his gym ever day and train. He introduces me to world champions. I am a very good friend of The Champ. Him and I are really good friends. So are him and my dad.

Today my dad and I were going to the gym. I was going to fight one of my best friends, Hannah. I met her one time when one of my dad's friends introduced me to her. He said we would become friends right away, and he was right. This morning I changed into a sports bra and leggings. After that, I got on my dad's car and he drove off to his gym.

Once we got their, we got off his car and walked inside. My dad got a phone call so he walked into the back room and answered the call. I saw Hannah sitting in a corner on her phone holding a water bottle in her other. I walked over to her.
A. HANNAH
H. ALEX!
Alex is what she calls me.
A. Ready to fight?
H. Hell Yeah!
We talked for a while until my dad came back and sat in front of Hannah and I.
A. Who was that
M. It was Champ. He said a guy was coming in today so I can train him. Apparently he is a YouTuber who needs to learn how to box in 4 months.
A. 4 months?!
M. Yeah?
A. I know you can teach him dad.
I smiled at him and he smiled back.
M. Alright. You two girls. Ring, now!
A. Yes sir,
I saluted
M. I'm your dad. So call me dad!
A. Yes dad!
Hannah and I laughed. My dad wrapped our arms and put our gloves on. We then got on the ring. We both stood in position. My dad yelled for us to start and we started fighting. I took a few head shots and aimed some. But others, she would block. She's a good boxer also. Not gonna lie! She punched my head a couple times, but I was able to block some. I punched her stomach. She swung at my head but I ducked down quick enough. I guess 18 years of boxing does pay off! Thanks dad! We took a couple more punches at each other until my dad told us to stop.
M. GOOD JOB GIRLS! THAT WILL BE ALL FOR TODAY
A. WHAT! NO DAD PLEASE!
M. Alexis.
A. DAD
M. UGH FINE
A. THANK YOU
I jumped up and down and he just laughed at me. It was then that I noticed a blonde man standing next to my dad. He was around 6 feet and had a huge mop of dirty blonde hair on his head. He had green/blue eyes. I couldn't tell, but it was for sure one of those two colors. May I say, he looked FINE. He was wearing a shirt with a bird in it. I wonder what that meant. His muscles were huge, and you could tell he worked out a lot.
A. Who's this?
I said while looking at my dad
M. This is Logan. The guy I was talking about.
I nodded
L. Wow Milton. I'm flattered you talk about me!
My dad laughed, making me smile.
L. Hi, I'm Logan. Nice to meet you
He took his hand out for me to shake. I took off my gloves and placed them in a chair, leaving my wraps on
A. Hi, I'm Alexis.
I shook his hand. We looked each other for a few seconds until my dad cleared his throat. I quickly let go of Logan's hand and cleared my throat.
A. Uh. I'll just be punching a bag, gotta go!
I quickly grabbed my gloves and walked over to the punching bag that was in another room. I started punching the bag for a couple minutes.

After working out for a little, I got tired and walked back into the main room. My dad, Logan, and some of his friends were all chatting. I walked over and stood next to my dad.
A. Dad, where did Hannah go?
M. She left a while ago? Didn't she tell you?
A. No! I'll just call her later
M. Alright
L. Wait wait wait. She's your daughter?
M. Yeah! I thought you knew?
L. Nope! This is new to me!
I laughed
A. Well! Now you know!
L. But you guys look nothing like each other.
It's true! I only have my dad's smile. It hurts that I have most of my mom's features. I just don't like it.
My smile faded once those words left his mouth. My dad was looking at the floor
L. What's wrong? Did I say something wrong?
M. Uh! No! Nothing!
My eyes quickly filled with tears and I was trying to hold them in.
A. Uh, dad, can I leave?
He looked at me and his eyes filled with sympathy towards me.
M. Can we talk quickly first?
I nodded
He looked at the other guys
M. I'll be back in a second
They all nodded.
My dad grabbed my hand and we walked to a different room.
M. Hey, are you ok Alex?
A. I wish I was. I don't want anyone knowing what my mom did to me. She hates me!
I couldn't hold in my tears anymore. They spilled out of my eyes and down my cheeks. My dad wiped them away with his thumb.
M. She does not hate you!
A. Than why did she leave me? And leave with Destiny?
M. Your sister?
A. She is NOT my sister!
I said in a stern voice. My dad sighed
M. I know you don't want to except it. But she is your sister
A. Not to me! My mom prefers her! When she can have both! You know what! I don't even care anymore! They both basically left me for 22 years! They only saw me for 3 months in my entire life dad! 3 FUCKING MONTHS
M. ALEXIS WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!
A. NO! I AM SICK OF THIS DAD! THEY DON'T LOVE ME! THEY LEFT ME! THEY ALSO LEFT YOU! CAN'T YOU FUCKING SEE THAT! THEY MISSED MY ENTIRE LIFE! THEY WERE NEVER THEIR FOR MY BIRTHDAYS! I ONLY HAD YOU! AND THAT FUCKING HURTS! BECAUSE UNLIKE DESTINY, SHE ATLEAST HAD A YEAR WITH BOTH HER PARENTS! WHILE I ONLY HAD 3 MONTHS WITH DESTINY AND REBECCA AND I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE
M. REBECCA IS YOUR MOTHER! SO DEAL WITH IT
A. THE MOMENT SHE LEFT ME, WAS THE MOMENT SHE LOST HER SECOND DAUGHTER! MY MOM AND SISTER ARE BOTH DEAD TO ME!
M. Alexis! Don't say that!
A I'm sorry dad! But it's the truth! You were their for me my whole life! They never even sent me a text! Or a call! Or email, letter? NOTHING! Do you know how much that hurts?
More tears rolled down my eyes. He doesn't understand the pain I am going through.
He just stood their quite. He didn't know how to answer. I walked out of that room and walked inside the room where I had my own supplies. I locked the door and placed my gloves on. I walked over to my punching bag and started punching my anger out. This is the only way I can clear everything out of my head. The only way I can lose all my pain. Boxing is a part of my life. And it has been ever since I was 4. And I am thankful for that.

Thank you dad. For everything.

AHHHHH SURPRISE! I AM BACK WITH A NEW BOOK THAT I HOPE YOU ALL LOVE! IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS/IDEAS COMMENT DOWN BELOW! THAT WILL BE ALL FOR TODAY! I WILL SEE YOU ALL NEXT TIME! PEACE!✌️