Bluebells and Boo

Start from the beginning

"Huh?" Master Robin, like the rest of us except for Blu still feel confuse. But Blu insisted so Master Robin took the cup and went to Suzy. Master Robin bent his waist to offer the treat to Devin's daughter. "Here Suzy. Have mine,"

We all turned shocked when Suzy moved to hug Master Robin's arm instead of taking the drink. The cup almost feel from his hand but Master Robin recovered and instead held Suzy so she won't fall over. "Suzy," Master Robin gave us helpless look. "What is happening?"

"She developed an instant crush on you," Blu informed us dryly. "I know because I'm quite familiar with the case since half of the female population in St.Anne has the same demeanor when Robin is near."

"Ah," Both Zane and I nodded. Yes, that makes sense.

"But I don't know anything about little girls with crushes," Master Robin gave us a panicked look. We all look away from him. "So, about that movie..." I smiled at Susan.

All in all, twenty five of us entered that theater. Those include some security personnel, the rest of Zane's secretaries and assistants with their one pluses. Zane and I choose to sit at the third row to the last, quite isolated from the others.

Devin, to Master Robin's relief, managed to convince Suzy to sit with her parents. Master Robin and Blu sat two rows below us, at the very center of that row, with their popcorn and sodas.

I cannot help but smile as I watched our movie companions take their desired seat. "There is something to say about a theater that is not crowded," I said to Zane. "Although I think I wouldn't really like it if it's just the four of us here."

"Relax, this is a date. So I took the opportunity to treat some of our employee. This is still a date." My date held my hand again. I leaned close to kiss his cheek. "Thank you, for this."

"Anything for you, pet."

The lights turned dim and the National Anthem started playing. Zane and I both stood up like the rest to show respect. We only sat down again as the trailers started rolling in. I leaned my body on the backseat and focused my mind on the big screen.

I intend to enjoy this date to the fullest.

......................

(BLU)

"The thing is, we already said I love you to each other," Robin's warm breath fanned my cheek and ear as he whispered closed to the latter. I controled my shivers and almost lost it. Against the coldness of the theater, Robin's warm breath is a contrast indeed. "I think that made it clear..."

"Clear what? Can't you just watch the movie? Look, it's Genie. I love him," Aladdin is one of my favorite animated film. This live action version doesn't disappoint. So far...

This is ridiculous. Robin and I are whispering to each other so as to not disturb the others watching the movie with us, but I still think this is a ridiculous topic to whisper about here.

"It's quite clear what we are. We are boyfriends now, right?" Robin is not letting go of the issue. And I don't blame him. This is the exact same issue we tackled and fought about in the bathroom of that club before everything turned to shit.

I snorted, "You say that while a little girl just proved to me how lethal your charm is?" I smiled in the darkness as I saw little Suzy turning on her seat, she is sitting between her parents, to go and look at Robin.

Robin sighed as he followed my gaze, "Is it legal for her to have a crush at her age? She is seven, right?"

"So? Children can look at persons and things and get attracted to them. Why do you think some kids love to likes basketball stars while others like singers and actors? Admiring someone or something doesn't mean there should be sexual connotation in it. It's the purest kind of admiration. An admiration from a child."