40

We are now at the after party. Everyone is dancing and having fun. Me and Roni are on the dancefloor with Rose and Katie. We were of course dancing loads along with loads of other people. I looked over to see Emma watching with a laugh. I curled my finger a few times to signal for her to come over. Emma rolled her eyes and came over to me.

"Why aren't you dancing" I asked as I pulled her into my arms.

"Because if I dance I'll get drunk and I need to remember how to slow dance with you" Emma replied with a chuckle as she kept me in the hug.

"Bullshit. Why you really not dancing" I asked as I pulled out the hug with a laugh knowing she was lying.

"You'll have to see" Emma replied with a chuckle as she slipped out my arms and gave me a cheeky wink.

I laughed as I watched her go sit back down. She bit her lip at me and nodded for me to carry on. I just laughed and continued to dance. When the song ended the music stopped completely. I looked confused at the DJ then at Emma who was smirking at me. What is she planning.

"Can I ask you all to sit down please" the DJ asked in the microphone as she looked around at everyone. We all sat down a little confused. I sat next to Emma and frowned playfully at what she was up to. Before I could ask the DJ did. "We have a surprise for you Regina"

I then heard the intro to Dance for me come on. Our song. I laughed a little shocked as I glanced across at her. I then looked at the dance floor to see a bunch of Emma in black suites with bow ties rush on. They then started dancing to the song. I chuckle as I watched in amusement. As the beat dropped Emma ran into the stage and danced the choreography along with them.

"No way" I said in pure shock as I watched her dancing with all the men.

I looked across at Katie who was laughing too. We both laughed and giggled our way through the dance. As it came to the final chorus Emma slid on her knee to me and held her hand out. I laughed as I took it. She stood up and pulled me to the dance floor. She then started singing the last part while shaking her hip in front of me.

"They say
Dance for me, dance for me, dance for me, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
I've never seen anybody do the things you do before
They say move for me, move for me, move for me, ay, ay, ay
And when you're done I'll make you do it all again
All again"

The song ended with Emma holding me by the hips closely. I was laughing so much and smiling brightly. She chuckled as she rested her head on mine.

"Surprise" Emma laughed with a smile as she bit her lip.

"You're so weird" I said with laughing loads as I pulled her closer to kiss me.

We both smiled into the kiss that lasted a few seconds. I hugged her tight causing everyone to clap even more than before. I never thought she'd do that.

"Alright fokes. It's time for our beautiful girls to dance for the first time as a married couple" the DJ announced as we both slowly slipped out the hug.

"May I have this dance" Emma asked as she held my hand in hers with a charming smile.

"You may" I replied with a giggle as I allowed her to kiss my knuckles.

We both chuckled and stepped close together. The song began to play and we started dancing slowly together. It was All of me. I kept her close as we stayed together.

"I love you baby"

"I love you too mi amor"

We slowly pulled out a little and locked eyes with each other. I smiled brightly as I leaned in to kiss her. This time it was deeper and so much more passionate. I knew then...
___________________________________________

50 amazing years later: narrators pro

"That I would love her until the day we died" 73 year old Regina said as she closed the dusty old book containing her hand written love story.

She looked up at 64 year old Emma led in a hospital bed. She appeared tired and weak as she slowly took a few breaths. The blonde turned her head slightly to look at her wife. Smiling a little.

"I love our story" Emma whispered weakly as she knew she couldn't get her voice any louder.

"I do too" Regina replied as she reached her hand out and stroked her wife's head.

"Will you lie with me for old times sake" Emma asked with a slight chuckle as she slowly moved her body over.

Regina used her walking stick and lifted herself up. She sat on the bed and led down. Helping Emma to lie across her chest. They cuddled up close. Both holding a small smile at this precious moment.

"The kids and grandkids are on their way. Can you hold on any longer" Regina softly asked knowing Emma isn't going to make it much longer. The blonde just weakly shook her head. "It's ok mi amor. What was your favourite part of the story"

"The part where you asked me to marry you" Emma replied with a smile as she placed her left hand over Regina's.

"I like that part too" the brunette replied tearing up at the thought this is her last time with Emma.

Regina looked at their hands on top of each other. Their wedding rings were next to each other. Identical of course. Saying love across both of them. Regina tried so hard to just keep her tears in as she placed a small kiss on Emma's hand.

"I don't want to leave you" Emma softly whispered wanting to lift her head up but knowing she can't.

"It ok mi amor. You've fought long enough. You can go. It's ok" Regina replied gently as she knew Emma was trying to stay as long as she could.

"Thank you for the best 50 years of marriage. Happy anniversary baby" Emma whispered in her even more breathy voice.

"Happy 50th anniversary. I love you mi amor" Regina softly whispered as she placed her final kiss on Emma's grey head.

The blonde was now fighting for her last bit of air. She needed it. She took her final breath in and breathed out her final words.

"I love-"