6

Me and Emma had washed and dried everything up from dinner. We're just sat at the island with a glass of wine each. Emma stood up and went to stand between my legs. Placing her hands on my thighs and sliding them up to my hips.

"What are you doing" I asked knowing I said to wait for all the kids to be asleep.

"Just standing here. Waiting" Emma replied with a smirk as her eyes flicked between mine and my lips.

I chuckled and leaned in. She place her pair of juicy lips against mine. I arms moved to wrap around her neck and hold her closer to me. We both deepened the kiss but naturally I took control. We kept each other close in the passionate embrace we were in. Her hands move under my white blouse and towards my chest. I pulled away and grabbed her hands before she could.

"No. We all know where that will lead. Not before the kids are all asleep" I warned knowing exactly what would happen if I didn't stop her.

"Ow yeah. I forgot. Well I'm not done kissing you" I chuckled as she slipped her hands round to the top of my back.

I giggled and put my arms back around her neck. Pulling her back into my body and kissing her instantly. I still feel like a secret with her. I always get this feeling. I suddenly become aware I'm kissing a woman while still married. I tried shrugging it off and just enjoyed the kiss. Then big footsteps came running down the stairs. Me and Emma both spilt our lips and she stepped back towards the stool. Liam ran in excited as usual.

"Mummy! It came out! My tooth! It came out" he beamed as he ran over to me bouncing up and down very excitedly.

"Awe well done sweetie. How did you get it out" I asked knowing I usually have to pull it out with him.

"I was eating the Haribo's Emma gave me and it came out" Liam replied as he lifted a bitten sweet up with a small tooth in it.

"Ow god" Emma gagged as she looked away quickly from the tooth with blood all over.

"Alright sweetie just put it in the sink and when your asleep we can put it under you pillow ready for the tooth fairy" I softly said with chuckling at Emma's reaction.

"Ok" he beamed as he ran to put it into the sink as I told him. He then washed his hands like the good boy I raised him to be before running out. "Bye mum"

"You good there" I asked with a chuckle towards Emma who was still looking away.

"I don't do blood. It makes me gag" Emma replied as she held her hand over her mouth and looked back round at me.

"I never would have guessed you to have hematophobia" I laughed looking at her like she's crazy.

"You know I don't know that word"

"Fear of blood"

"Ow... Yeah I hate it" Emma replied as she tried to compose herself a bit more.

"What's wrong with blood? I honestly don't get it" I asked with a chuckle and looking at her confused.

"I don't know. Something about it always makes me gag. Your scared of flying so you can't say much" Emma laughed as she looked at me as if I'm just as crazy.

"Lots of people fear that. It's scary. Your up so high in the air" I replied feeling a weird feeling from it just by talking about it. "At least I'm not scared of spiders"

"Hey! Fear of spiders is very common. Fear of thunder and lightning not so much" Emma added with a smirk as she revealed my secret I told her.

"I told you that in confidence. No one else knows that" I quickly said as I looked at her scared one of the kids found out.

Since I was a little girl I've been scared of thunder and lightning. I didn't tell anyone because I thought it was foolish. I never wanted the kids knowing because I've always tried to make sure they don't get scared. I'd be brave for them even though I was petrified. I told Emma because one night I got really scared and she just cuddled me up and kept me safe. That's what really made me fall for her. Stupid bitch.

"Wait you only told me that? Awe that's cute" Emma said looking at me with a large smile on her face that I told her a secret.

"There's things you know that I've never told anyone. I never imagined we'd be together so I didn't mind telling you back then" I replied with a laughing knowing my reason is so unromantic.

Roni then walked into the room. I saw Emma leap from the stool and sprint to the back door. Fear written across her face. I was a little confused until I saw Tarantulina Jolie crawling across Roni's chest. It was on her little leash so she couldn't run off or get under things. Emma stood in the corner in fear.

"Ok you win Gina. I'm the one with stupid fears. Please get rid of it" Emma begged in the corner as she locked her eyes on the spider my daughter had.

"Roni what do you need" I asked laughing my ass off so much at this.

"Not funny" Emma quickly said still looking at the spider with so much fear.

"I'm going out tomorrow. Can I borrow 20 bucks" Roni asked as she held her hand out like I was a bank.

"My purse is in the lounge but only take 10. I need the rest" I sighed in response as I gestured towards the kitchen door.

"Thanks. I only really needed 10" Roni replied with a smile before walking out the room with a shrug.

Emma relaxed a little more and let a large breath out. I started laughing even more than before. She looked at the back door before taking a cigarette out of her pocket.

"I'm gonna have a smoke to calm down" Emma chuckled like it's a joke but it really wasn't.

Before I could say don't she stepped outside and lit it. I sighed and rolled my eyes. That's when I got an idea. I went over to the lounge and got a huge blanket out from behind the sofa. I grabbed our empty wine glasses and the bottle of wine. Taking it all outside where Emma was. She watched confused as I layed the blanket out across the grass. Of course the dogs ran straight over and sat on it.

"Pongo. Perdita. Off" I demanded as I watched the two dogs ignore me and lie down.

"What's all this" Emma chuckled as she looked at the dogs in amusement.

"I thought we could sit out here instead" I replied as I sat down on the blanket in front of pongo.

Emma walked over and sat down next to me. She went to take a puff but I took the cigarette before she could. Emma went to take it back but I just put it out on the grass beside me.

"Ok that wasnt fun" Emma said with a frown as she still had half of it left.

"You can't smoke in my garden sorry" I smirked with a chuckle as I handed her a glass.

Emma laughed and rolled her eyes. I poured the wine into her glass before doing the same to mine. We led down together and cuddled up. Just looking at the stars.

"I love you Gina"

"I love you too mi amor"

[ Amber's pro ]

"See Amber? They're really happy" billie said as all four of us were looking out the window at them.

"She even called her mi amor" Liam added as he knew that meant she loved someone if she called them that.

"I know. I just miss having dad around" I pouted knowing I'm being a child but it's fine because I'm still 10.

"We all do but mum is so happy with Emma. Just think. This way we can watch mum fall in love all over again. Well that is if Emma stays" Roni replied with a smile out the window at how happy our mother is.

"I just hope she stays this happy that's all" I said knowing I'm really worried Emma will hurt her and leave.

I just have a feeling it's coming. We all do to be honest.