1

I pulled my lips off the soft pair in front and looked at the girl they belonged to. Her green eyes just looking back at me with lust. I moved some of her blonde hair behind her ear and cupped her cheeks in my hand.

"Are you sure this will work Emma" I asked knowing how worried I am about being with her.

"I hope so" Emma replied with a smile as if she was confident it would.

"Realistically though. I have kids. Are you willing to deal with the screaming and early mornings that come with that" I asked because she's always had her own space to do whatever.

"I'm up early anyway. Regina stop over thinking" Emma chuckle as she pulled my hips closer to her stomach.

I bit my lip and smiled at her. She leaned in to kiss me again. Just as our lips joined my phone got a message. I glanced across and picked it up. Leaving Emma to kiss and suck at my neck. It was a message from Ethan.

Ethan: I've spoken to the kids

Me: and...

"Ethan told the kids" I said trying to look at her but her face was against my neck.

"And" Emma questioned just as I have done before going back to my neck.

"I'm waiting for the response" I replied keeping my eyes on the screen to find out.

Ethan: Roni already knew. Amber hates Emma and is angry at you. Billie is angry and confused about us. Liam is just confused. I think you gotta talk to them.

Regina: I will. Thank you x

"Well" Emma asked knowing I had received the messaged we were waiting for.

"Roni already knew. She caught us yesterday actually. Amber hates me and you. Billie is pissed off at me and Liam is just confused" I sighed my response now looking at her face to face.

"They will understand soon enough" Emma replied as she rubbed her hand against my thigh to sooth me.

"I don't know. They are my kids after all. I should go talk to them" I said as I ran my hands through the thick blonde locks.

"Yeah you should but first. Do you have foundation and concealer" Emma asked while pulling my body close to hers so her head was cuddled into my chest.

"We have different skin tones. Why would you borrow mine" I asked confused about her question.

"Not for me. For you" Emma replied before placing a soft kiss against my chest.

I eyes doubled in size. I just realised what she done. I pushed her head backwards and looked shocked. She just looked awkwardly.

"You did not give me a hickey" I questioned looking annoyed at the fact she would do that. Emma just bit her lip and laughed slight. Telling me yes. My mouth dropped as I turned as far round as I could and pulled the mirror down. Seeing the dark red mark on my neck. "Emma! It's huge. What the fuck"

"Sorry?"

I turned back round and glared at her. She had her hand around her mouth to stop her from laughing. She knows not to do them on me. She moved her hand and quickly kissed my cheek.

"Don't be sweet to me. I have to go talk to my kids with a fat hickey on my neck. I look like a 16 year old" I sighed as I felt the warm tender part of my neck.

"You'll be fine. Just cover it with some makeup" Emma chuckled as she placed her head back on my chest to hide her face.

"I'm gonna need a truck full of makeup to cover this" I replied still giving her a glare as I climbed off her lap. I pulled the other mirror down in front of me to look at the mark. I tried fixing my hair around  to hide it. "I should really grow my hair out. It would help me hide this"

"It's not that bad. Come here" Emma said as she grabbed my bag from the back and took my makeup out.

I leaned towards her more to allow her to fix my neck. I felt her applying different stuff to my neck in order to hide it. I really hope she can because my conversation with the kids is going to be awkward enough without the giant mark on my neck.

"Are you nearly done" I asked knowing she is taking unnecessarily long.

"Yes. Hold still" Emma replied as she used one hand to hold my head from moving.

I just sighed and let her carry on. I felt her finger blend the makeup before her lips joined my neck. I slapped the back of her head causing her to pull away.

"Don't be an ass" I warned as I moved my head from her grip and glared at the stupid blonde.

"I'll wait till later. It's all covered by the way" Emma chuckled as she gestured for me to look in the mirror. I looked up into the mirror to see my neck. It was gone. I smiled and sighed in relief at the sight. "Your welcome"

"Thank you"

"I'll let you get home. See you soon" Emma said as she unbuckled her belt and fixed her hair.

"I'm cooking my famous lasagna tomorrow. Do you want to come for dinner" I asked as I also fixed my hair to make sure I looked normal.

"Of course. That is if the kids are alright with it" Emma replied while holding my hand with a sweet smile on her face.

"I'm sure it will be fine. See you tomorrow" I said as I leaned forward so I was close to her.

Our lips joined. I placed my hands against hers cheeks causing her to do the same. I deepened the kiss and kept her close. Emma pulled away a little but I carried on kissing her cheek.

"You gotta go" Emma laughed as she massaged back of my head with her fingers. 

"I know. I'm going. Get out" I said between kisses against different parts of her face.

"I'm going. Good bye" Emma laughed before pecking my lips a final time.

She got out and closed the door. Giving me a final wave before walking towards the bar. I bit my lip and smiled at the gorgeous girl I finally got. I turned my car back on and put my seatbelt back on. I drove towards my house. Preparing to talk to my family.