39

I'm sat in the car outside the wedding area. We decided to get married at the The Park Savoy Estate. One of the finest places New Jersey has to offer. Rose got out first and the rest of my bridesmaid followed. I lifted Ryder up to GG and allowed Liam to get out first. This now meant I was able to get out. I reach forward and took Katie's hand. She helped me out and someone else closed the door.

"This is it" GG said while handing Ryder to me with a smile.

"This is it" I added not helping the huge smile across my face.

I held my son on my hip and held my other sons hand. The agreement I made with Emma was Ethan could come to the wedding but not walk me down. She thought it would just be too weird. I chose to have my two sons give me away. I bent down and kissed Liam on the cheek. Both of us smiling at each other.

"Are we going in mama" Liam asked as he looked really excited now.

"Yeah. Let's do it" I replied with a chuckle as I stood up straight and took his hand again.

I kissed my baby in my arms causing him to smile brightly. He's too cute this one. I watched all my bridesmaid line up in front of me waiting to go in. The doors then opened.

"Show time" Katie said with a chuckle over her shoulder at me

I laughed not being able to help it. They all lead the way with me following slowly behind. As they turned to go into the main hall I waited to let them finish.

"Liam do you remember how we walk" I asked looking down at him curiously.

"Yeah. That foot then together. That foot then together" he said pointing at his different feet with a proud smile.

"That's right good boy" I replied with a giggle that he's so cleaver already.

"There ready for you now" the man said who was watching the hall to make sure it's clear.

I took a deep breath and began walking. As I entered the hall I locked eyes with Emma. She was wearing a white suite with a cute little bow tie. She smiled brightly at me which caused an even bigger one at her. I know I trust her but I had this little voice telling me she wouldn't show. I'm so glad she did. When I arrived at the alter I handed Ryder to Katie while GG and rose lifted my vale over my head. Liam went to sit down along with the rest of them. I stood in front of Emma and was just smiling into her eyes.

"Whoa" Emma whispered just loud enough for me to hear.

I giggled and gave her a cheeky wink. We held hands as we turned to face the man that will marry us. He looked upon everyone and lowered his hands.

"You may be seated" he announced causing everyone to sit down and the music to stop. "We are gathered here today to witness the marriage of Regina Maria Mills and Emma Swan. If anyone has any objections as to why these two should not be married please speak now" he asked looking around the room quickly. "Great. Let's begin. Please face one another. Regina you may begin with you vows"

I looked over my shoulder at Rose. She handed me my glasses and a small sheet of paper with my vows on them. I smiled as I took it and faced Emma again. I slipped my glasses on causing a giggle from her.

"Sshh" I whispered with a chuckle knowing she is mocking my bad eyesight again. "Emma where do I begin? I married my highschool sweetheart. I had five kids unplanned. I got promoted to being partners in my company. All that happened and yet your still the most unexpected thing to have ever happened in my life. You're one of the biggest pains in my ass but I love you for that. Every day with you is exciting and never dull. Your a strong and beautiful woman who has never faulted to make me laugh. I will always be proud to admit your my best friend. The mother of my children... And the love of my life. I love you mi amor"

As I looked up I took my glasses off. I quickly caught her wiping a single tear away. I giggle with a big smile at her. I then turned back to rose and handed her the stuff she gave me. I looked back at Emma to see her taking a sheet of paper from Roni.

"Now Emma you may say your vows"

"I don't know if I can top that but here we go" Emma said with a chuckle which made me giggle. "If someone said to me the day before we met that I'd be married with kids in two years I'd tell them they were a fool to their face. Now look at me. You made me such a good and kind person. I wouldn't be who I am today without you. I never thought this day would come for me. When you kissed me that day at my apartment for the first time I knew it wouldn't be the last. I fell in love with you then" Emma started to say before the sound of Ryder crying cut her off.

We both looked at each other trying not to laugh. We joked this would happen and I knew it would. I let go of her hand and turned round to see GG trying to calm him down.

"Here. I'll take him" I said as I held my arms out to her. She placed my baby into arms causing his crying to calm down instantly. He cuddled into me as I bounced him in my arms. "I think I'm keeping him. Carry on" I chuckled with a smile at Emma.

"Where was I? Ow there. I fell in love with you then and I prayed to God that you would love me back. To this day I'll never understand why a woman like you would marry me but I'm so grateful you asked. I was like a broken toy. Regina you took this broken toy in and fix her to be so much better. In return I promise to never leave and never fail to tell you every day how much I truly love you" Emma softly finished with a smile as she looked up at me.

My eyes teared up at little and caused me to smile lots. Emma handed her note back to Roni and faced me. Ryder was reaching out to go to Emma. I giggled as I placed him into her arms. We were stood very close and I just want to kiss her already.

"Can I kiss her now" I asked with a chuckle as I kept her close to me.

"One second. With the power invested in me I now pronounce you married. You may kiss" the man said with a chuckle as he gestured for us to.

I giggled and leaned in to kiss her. She met me half way with a smile on her face. I then felt Ryder pushing my shoulder causing me to laugh out of the kiss. I looked to see him trying to give Emma kisses instead. He's always been jealous of Emma if she gives any of us kisses and not him. She giggled and kissed my son a few times to make him smile. Everyone around us was clapping and cheering for us.

"I love you mi amor" I softly said with a smile as I cupped her cheek.

"I love you too baby" Emma replied with a chuckle as she felt Ryder holding close to her.