24

It's about a month later. It's been a really long day with all the kids arguing and Ryder not feeling very well. I'm led in bed reading a book now though. Emma was in the bathroom. I'm just enjoying the quiet whilst all my kids are actually asleep.

"Gina" Emma called out from the closed door.

"What" I asked as I looked over my book at her.

"Never mind. I forgot" Emma replied with a slight chuckle.

I rolled my eyes and looked back at my book. She doesn't live here but she's here almost every night. I then heard the chain flush. After a few seconds she came out.

"Ow my god swan. Fucking spray or open a window" I sighed as I pinched my nose and frowned.

"It's not like rainbows come out of you" Emma replied as she simply closed the bathroom door.

"Now the smell is stuck in there" I huffed as I tossed the book into the bedside table.

"Someone isn't happy" Emma chuckled while walking around the bed and climbing in.

"I know. I'm sorry. I've had a stressful day" I sighed as I snuggled into my girlfriend to cheer me up.

"I know baby. It's ok" Emma said as she held me close to her body and stroked the top of my head.

"This is crazy. I'm getting old" I said with a pout and a sigh of exhaustion.

"Your 32. Your not old" Emma chuckled before placing a kiss against my head.

"I am. I'm too old to have a baby. I'm too old to be having sex every night. I'm too old to start up past 10:30 anymore. I'm too old for a 24 year old girlfriend. Emma I'm too old" I huffed while sitting up with a chuckle and a sigh at the same time.

"Your not old baby. I can prove to you right now your not old" Emma replied with a smirk before she bit her lip at me.

"I'm serious em" I said not helping the laugh at her stupidness.

"And I'm serious. Your not old. Your 32 and just had a baby. Of course your tired all the time. Don't overthink all this. Your still beautiful and look as young as me so that's all that matters" Emma said smiling sweetly this time as she moved some of my hair behind my ear.

"Thank you. I love you mi amor" I softly said with a smile at the fact she thinks that.

"I missed you calling me that" Emma said bitting her lip once more at the sound of her nickname.

"That's how I knew I loved you. The day I figured out I kept calling you mi amor. You'll always be mi amor" I replied with a chuckle and a smile as I led back down.

"Good. You'll always be my love" Emma said as she copied and led back down.

We just looked at each other. Both smiling softly. I could stare into her beautiful eyes for hours. I reached out to hold her face causing her to kiss my palm.

"I love you" I whispered not helping the huge smile growing on my face.

"I love you too" Emma whispered back now moving to place her hand over mind.

"You know your dad doesn't know about us right" I said now remembering an email I received earlier today.

"He's not my dad" Emma quickly said looking at me sternly.

"Yeah. Yeah. I know.Anyway. He emailed me earlier about how I was doing and the baby... And my husband. I told him we divorced but I wasn't sure whether to tell him about us" I replied as I trailed off into my own thoughts.

"It's not his business" Emma replied with a sulky shrug like a child.

"Don't be like that"

"Like what"

"A child swan" I replied with a chuckle as I used my finger to play with her bottom pouted lip. Emma laughed and pushed my hand away. "As I was saying. When I get back to work in a few months I got to go away to Miami. Will you come with me and we talk to him together"

"He doesn't need to know. Even if he does. Why do I have to tell him?" Emma asked not looking too happy about it.

"Because the man asked me to give his daughter a lift and now I'm sleeping with her. I think it would be good for you to talk to him" I replied knowing our situation is a bit crazy.

"Fine... But only because I love you" Emma sighed before giggling at me with a smile.

"Thank you mi amor" I said smiling brightly at her. I leaned in and kissed her softly. I didn't want to pull away. I was about to deepen it when she slipped away. I saw that smirk on her face and I knew she thought the same as me. "All the kids are asleep. You wanna"

"Yep" Emma cut in knowing exactly where I was going with that.

I chuckled as I rolled my eyes at this crazy woman I call my girlfriend. We leaned in and began kissing deeply and passionately. I pushed my hands through her think hair and gripped it at the back. She then rolled us over so I was underneath. Just before anything else happened Ryder woke up crying. We both pulled away and sighed.

"I'll go" I said as I rolled Emma off me and got out of bed.

"I'll wait here for you" she replied as she looked like she was ready to yawn.

I chuckled a little and left the room. I know he's not feeling well but usually he sleeps most of the night. To be honest I should hope he does. He doesn't sleep in the day. I went into his room and picked the crying baby up.

"Hi little guy. Hey it's ok. Mummy's here" I softly said as I held him gently in my arms and rocked the small baby. "It's ok bubba. Mummy's here. It's ok" I said this for a few minutes until he finally calmed down. I smiled in relief and gently laid him down to sleep. I then tip toed out and went back to my room. Seeing Emma passed out asleep. "And I'm the one who's old"