20

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. I noticed I'm still in the hospital room. My gaze then moved next to me to reveal Emma led asleep while holding me. I remember practically passing out on her but I'm shocked she's still here. I forgot how adorable she was when she slept. Wait! What am I doing? I'm mad at her for leaving! I don't know what I am. I just looked at her. I moved some of her hair out her face and smiled.

"I just wish I didn't care this much about you" I whispered with a sigh following as I watched the sleeping blonde.

"You still care?" Emma asked as she opened her eyes and looked at me confused.

"What the fuck Swan" I snapped so startled by her suddenly being awake I nearly fell off the bed. I placed my hand ove my heart and caught my breath. Still terrified that she done that to me. "When did you just awake up"

"When you touched my face" Emma replied like it was a normal thing for het to be awake.

"You nearly gave me a heart attack. How come you stayed here anyway? I was expecting you to have wiggled out and left" I questioned as I looked round the room to see we're alone.

"You're a light sleeper and I didn't want to wake you. You needed your sleep. Plus I just wanted to make sure your alright" Emma replied with a slight smile as she sat up like me.

"I'm fine. Where's my baby"

"The nurses took him to be checked"

"How long was I asleep" I asked as I saw the time was 6:30 in the evening.

"Hours" Emma replied while rubbing her tired eyes since she just woke up.

"You stayed with me for that long" I questioned just looking at her shocked. Emma simply nodded while giving me a soft look to show she was happy to do it for me. I gave her a small smile before resting my head down. "You can go now if you want"

"Do you want me to" Emma softly asked as she looked into my eyes longingly.

"I don't know" I replied as I rubbed my face to try relax me a little. "I just want to see my baby"

"I'll go get a nurse to get him for you" Emma offered as she began walking towards the door. I let out a sigh as I rested onto the bed. I then saw her turn back to me which got my attention. "About that kiss"

"I was in labour and hormonal. I just wanted a last kiss" I sighed as remembered back to me kissing her in the house.

"Not that kiss. The one after you had the baby" Emma awkwardly said as she took another step back into the room.

"I missed you" I simply replied as I saw that look in her eyes and knew I couldn't lie.

Emma simply nodded and left the room. I led back down and let out a large breath I forgot I was holding. I just sat here waiting when the door opened again. I looked across to see Ethan and my 4 children walking in.

"Hey ma. How you doing" Roni asked while they all gathered around me.

"Yeah I'm alright. A nurse is going to bring little Ryder here in a minute" I replied with a smile unaware if they met him yet or not.

"Is that his name" Billie asked while trying to climb onto the bed but struggling.

"Yes. Ryder. Is that alright with all you guys" I softly asked as I leaned across to pull my daughter up.

"I like it" Amber replied with a smile as she also sat down on the bed.

"I finaly have a brother!" Liam cheered as he always hated being the only boy.

I laughed at him a little since he's always been my funny one. Emma then walked into the room holding my baby. She was just smiling at him and talking. I couldn't help the large smile on my face at the sight. She then looked up and noticed everyone.

"Hi" Emma awkwardly said as she looked across at my family. Naturally they were all glaring at her. Well all my kids were. Ethan wasn't of course. "The nurse said she will be here soon with the birth certificate forms to fill in"

"Thank you" I said with a thankful smile as I held my arms out for my baby.

Emma placed him into my grip and I brought the small boy close to me. I smiled brightly at the adorable creation I made. I honestly never imagined getting this feeling again. I definitly thought Liam was the last. Then again. I thought Roni was going to be the last so what do I know.

"Why are still here" Roni asked in a barking growl towards Emma.

"Roni!" I snapped in so much anger at her rudeness right now. "If it wasnt for Emma then I would have had the baby on the sofa alone"

"Doesn't mean she has to stay" Roni huffed as she kept her glaring eyes locked onto Emma.

"Yeah ma. After what she did" Amber added as she stood off the bed in a defensive manner.

"Right enough. She helped me get here and have my baby. What went on between me and Emma is between us. Got it" I sternly warned as I gave my classic mum look to my two daughters.

"There right Regina. I'll come talk and check in another day when you're feeling bettter" Emma softly said making it obvious she felt uncomfortable and out of place.

"Alright." I simply said knowing its probably for the best if she left to be honest. Emma gave me a small smile before walking towards the door. "Swan. Thank you... for bringing me here I mean" I quickly said knowing I truly was thankful. Emma gave me another weak smile and left. I glared at my older daughters who looked confused. "I didn't raise you to be rude"

"No you raised us to stick up for our own and thats what we done. Ma she made you cry every night and your going to welcome her back with open arms" Roni questioned as she looked at me like I was crazy.

"Of course not. Don't be ridiculous. She helped me by bringing me here. Plus there's a lot you dont know" I replied with a sigh before looking down at my baby. "Lets not argue. Today is a day to enjoy and welcome this little squish into our life"