28

Me and Emma quickly went upstairs and into our room. We have just spoken to John so we're both a little on edge. As I closed the door Emma hugged me. Holding me close to her body.

"I really love you" Emma whispered in my ear before she began kissing my neck softly.

"Mmmm I love you too" I moaned in pleasure as she was kissing all the right spots.

Emma then moved up and kissed my lips. I deepened it as I held her face close to mine. Emma's hands moved down to my thighs and lifted me up. I wrap my legs around her waist in time with her pressing us against the door. I'm using my legs to keep her body close while my hands play around in her hair.

"I have a meeting in half hour. We can make it quick" I said with a smirk as I felt her hands moving across my thighs.

"I can't. I'm going out soon with a couple of friends I haven't seen since I left. I thought you were going from one meeting to another. Sorry baby" Emma replied as she looked up at me a little disappointed.

"Well they're not here yet and if there anything like you they'll be late" I said with a smirk as I massage the back of her head with my hands.

Emma just smirked and moved us off the wall. She carried me to the king size bed and dropped me on it. Causing us both to laugh. As she leaned down a little I wrapped my legs around her weight and pulled her down. Smirking at the sight of her.

"I wish we could stay here together forever" Emma said as she just looked at me with a beautiful smile.

"Ow god mi amor no. I'd kill you" I said trying so hard not to laugh but I couldn't help it.

Emma just laughed and leaned down to kiss me. Deep and passionate straight away. I kept her close to my body and allowed my hands to explore her hair once again. Her hand traveled down my body and landed at my hip. Before she could do anything else the door knocked. I mean I saw that coming. I huffed as we pulled away.

"That's my ride" Emma said as she pulled away with a smile to show she was excited.

"Go have fun. I'll see you when you get back" I replied with a smile but still keeping my legs locked around her.

Emma knew what I was waiting for. She kissed my lips softly causing me to let go. She left the room to answer the door. I heard her greeting a women. I followed out to go sit in the lounge area when I saw this gorgeous girl hugging Emma. She was skinny and had legs up to her neck. Long brunette hair and golden tan. She was stunning. She wore a laced bralette and a very short leather skirt that showed most of her ass. It was revealing a pride flag which now made me worried.

"It's been too long Emmy baby" the girl said in the most natural seductive voice I'd ever heard.

"I know Carly. Where is everyone" Emma replied as she began pulling out the hug.

Of course this girl's name is Carly. No that was mean. I'm just being picky because I'm feeling nervous about her.

"Three are in the car and the rest are waiting at Kat's house" Carly replied while curling her finger around in Emma's hair. She then noticed me watching. Her eyes ran up and down my body with a smirk. "I see you got yourself a friend"

"This is my girlfriend Regina" Emma replied as she held her hand out for me to take. I walked over and held her hand. Hiding the fact I felt worried about this girl. "Gina this is Carly. One of my close friends from here"

"Regina? That's such a cute name. Shame on you though. Keeping our hot stud on leash" Carly said as she pushed her hand through Emma's hair and ruffled it.

"Excuse me" I questioned now letting my protective side out a little.

"Carly stop. She doesn't know your joking" Emma laughed as she put her arm around my shoulder. Emma hugged me tight and kissed my neck softly. "I'll see you later ok"

"Ok. I love you" I said as I wanted to give Carly the hint to back off.

"I love you too baby" Emma replied with a chuckle as she slipped out my arms.

I watched the pair leave the room talking and smiling. Bitch. I don't know why I feel like this. I trust Emma. I don't trust Carly. I think it's just what John said that's getting to me a little. I went over to the window and saw a hot sports car with three gorgeous and skinny girls in the back. It's very far down so I don't know what they look like but I know there type. They all had hardly any clothes on and were giggling together.

"Don't over think Regina" I mumbled to myself as I took a deep breath to calm my thoughts down.

I then saw Emma coming out with what looked like Carly on her back. They got into the sports car and drove off fast down the road. I can't be worried. These are Emma's friends. I can't help but think about what John said. I know she use to do that. That's the problem. I know what she was like. I'm not sure whether to be worried or not.