36

It's a week later. I've been working like crazy this week. Today I managed to get the afternoon off. I finished my final bit of work before heading down to Emma's bar. I know she's working now. I got to the door and knocked on it knowing the bar is shut.

"We're closed" Emma shouts as she had her back to me and was clearly cleaning something.

"Even for me" I asked with a smile as I made a heart out of my hands.

Emma looked round and smiled brightly. I chuckled as I watched her walking over. She unlocked the door and just looked so shock I was here.

"What are you doing here" Emma asked now finally pulling me into her arms.

"I got the afternoon off to come spend with you" I replied with a smile as I pulled out a little to look at her.

"You know I'm working"

"You can work while talking to me"

Emma laughed as she pulled my body closer to hers. We both leaned in and kissed softly. As we pulled away I just bit my lip at her.

"What" Emma asked with a chuckle as she noticed my look.

"With me working lots... We haven't had just me and you fun for a week or so now" I replied as I smirked up at her and massaged the back of her head.

"I have work" Emma chuckled as she slid her hands down to grip my ass.

"So..." I asked before placing a soft kiss against her neck.

"No baby come on. Later" Emma replied with giggling as she didn't even try to move away.

"Fine but you owe me big time" I smirked as I slowly pulled my body away from hers.

"I'm actually looking at wedding stuff while I wait for my delivery. Come look" Emma excitedly said as she quickly pulled me towards the bar. I laughed as she did so. "So I was thinking on this beach with these flowers hanging there"

I soon stopped listening and just looked at her. I am just smiling at how happy she is. I never thought I'd see her this happy to plan our wedding. She was getting excited as she was showing different pictures in this scrap book. She then looked up at me and chuckled in confusion.

"I love you" I simply said with a big smile as I pushed my hands through her hair.

"I love you too" Emma said with a laugh as she stood up straight and moved to hold my hips again. I just looked into her eyes with my same smile. "You weren't listening were you"

"No. I was too busy admiring you. I trust you though. Whatever you want for the wedding we will have" I said knowing I've planned a wedding before so it's her turn to do it all.

"Your going to regret saying that"

"I really am"

We both laughed as we leaned in to kiss. This time it was deeper than before. We kept each other close as we did so. The sound of a knock at the window startled both of us to pull away. We looked over to see a man stood with crates of alcohol.

"The delivery man is here. You can help yourself to a drink while I sort this out" Emma said as she walked towards the door.

I went around the bar and poured myself a whiskey. As I was drinking it I watched Emma go out back with the delivery guy. I looked up to see a girl walking into the bar.

"Sorry sweetie. The bar is closed" I quickly said knowing Emma would kill me if I let someone in.

"Where is Swan?" The girl growled as she continued to walk towards me looking angry.

"Why" I asked knowing it's obvious Emma done something stupid now.

"I'm gonna knock that bitch out" the girl snapped cracking her knuckles in the process.

"She's out back. I'll take you" I replied as I had my little plan ready.

As I walked around the bar the delivery man left. I led the way to the cellar where Emma was counting the stock. She looked up and her face dropped at the sight of the girl.

"Shit. Daisy don't be stupid" Emma quickly said as she dropped the clipboard in her hand and stepped back a little.

"You bitch" daisy snapped as she stormed towards Emma. As she did she knocked into my shoulder. "Sorry love. Didn't see you there" she quickly said to me with a smirk.

"It's ok" I replied with a sweet smile that was obviously fake to anyone who knew me.

Daisy turned around and glared back at Emma. She went to walk towards her but I simply tapped her shoulder. She looked round confused. In a quick move I punched her in the nose. Cause the girl to stumble back and onto the floor.

"Fuck" the girl called out as she held her nose and rolled across the floor.

"Fucking hell" Emma mumbled with shock that I done that.

"Sorry love. Didn't see you there" I said purposely mocking her previous words.

Daisy quickly stood up and looked at me with so much anger. She had blood on her nose and it appeared swollen. She then went to punch me. I smacked her hand went out the way quickly. Before she could even react I leaped up and performed a round kick to the side of her cheek. Cause her to smash to the floor shoulder first.

"Ow my god" Emma whispered in pure shock at what I just done.

"What did you do" I asked looking up at my fiance with a curious look.

"Had a threesome with her wife and sister" Emma awkwardly mumbled as she looked away ashamed of her past.

I simply rolled my eyes and looked back at daisy. I bent down causing her to scurry away. I just gave her a stern glare that I knew scared her.

"No if you would kindly leave" I requested with the same sweet smile I gave her moments before.

Daisy held her already bruising cheek and hurried out the room. I sighed and rolled my fist as the impact on the punch her a little. I hate fighting but I will do it to protect my dickhead fiance. Speaking of. I looked over to Emma and saw her face full of shock.

"How the fuck you know how to do that" Emma asked as she looked at me like I was a freak or something.

"I done boxing and karate for years as a teenager" I replied with a chuckle knowing I don't tell people this.

"That is so hot" Emma said as she walked towards me and pulled me into her.

Before I can speak she kissed me. I deepened it knowing exactly where this kiss is heading. She lifted me up and pinned me against the wall. Holding my hands above my head as she began kissing down my neck. As she got lower and lower my breath increased until I was moaning in so much pleasure.