5

This chapter was from yesterday but it deleted for some reason. Here you go.

I stood outside my daughter's room with tears in my eyes. I know if I have to choose between Amber or Emma I will always choose Amber but I don't want to choose. Her door slowly opened and she looked at me.

"You'd do that because of me" Amber softly questioned looking at me like I'm crazy.

"I'd do anything to make you happy" I softly replied as I tried to step as close to the door as I could on hope she'd let me in.

"If you truly love her then why would you do that" Amber asked still looking at me as if I'm insane and holding the door almost shut.

"Because your my daughter. I love you and your siblings more than anything in this world. Emma is just a very close second to you guys" I replied as I reached my hand to hold my daughter's face. Amber let the door fall open and I stepped in. I pulled the crying girl into my arms and held her close to me. "It's ok. I'll never leave you. I promise"

"Don't leave her" Amber sobbed into my arms as we held each other close.

"Why"

"Because you love her"

I pulled away and bent down to her height. I kissed her head softly and ruffled her hair. She smiled at me while I wiped her tears away. I then pushed all her hair out of her face and tied it back so I could see her whole face. Giving my daughter a smile as I looked at her.

"I love you mi hija. Thank you" I softly said as I held her cheeks in my hands.

"I don't like this ma. I don't like that dad left. I don't like that your with her of all people. I don't like any of this... But if it will make you happy then I can deal with it" Amber said as she looked nervously at me like I'd be anger.

"Why her of all people? Is it because she's a girl" I asked looking a little confused by what she meant.

"God no! It's because of Emma not you being gay. She's an asshole and half your age" Amber sighed as she moved back and looked at me annoyed I suggested that.

"She's not an asshole. Ok she is but not as much anymore anyway. As for the age she is younger but it's not that bad. She's 9 years younger" I replied knowing that was the age gap between my parents.

"Well whatever makes you happy I guess. I'm sorry I over reacted" Amber softly said as she put her arms around me and hugged me tight.

"No I'm sorry I brought her here before you were ok. Will you come down and eat with all of us" I asked as kept her close to me knowing she needs this hug.

Amber just nodded and slowly slipped out my arms. I gave her the plate of food and led the way downstairs. Her following close. We went into the kitchen to see Emma and the kids laughing and talking. I smiled at the fact they get along. They were all eating already as I'd told them to.

"Ma I dished you a plate up" Roni said as she gestured to the plate next to Emma.

"Thank you mi hija" I replied with a smile as I sat down beside my girlfriend.

Emma saw amber and gave me a smile so say well done. I chuckled and gave a small wink. Amber sat next to me and began eating. We all ate and talked. Once dinner was over the kids ran off upstairs. They did it so they didn't have to help clean. I sighed slouched in the chair with a chuckle.

"I'll help" Emma offered with a smile as she leaned against the table.

"Thank you" I replied as I held her hands and sat forward a little.

We were just looking into each others eyes. Smiling sweetly. I brushed my thumb across her hand. Just soaking up the moment.

"Your kids are awesome. You raised them well" Emma softly said with a smile and chuckle at the thought of the four munchkins.

"My kids are little shits. But thank you" I replied with a laugh as I moved up a little closer to her.

We fell back into the stare. I leaned in slowly causing her to do the same. We met in the middle in a soft kiss. I smiled into it as I moved my chair even closer to her. Emma cupped my cheeks to pull me closer. I started to pull away but she pulled me back into the kiss. Causing us to laugh and split.

"No come back" Emma giggled while pulling my face closer to hers.

"I have to get this all sorted. Later when the kids are asleep" I replied before pecking her lips a final time.

As I stood up Emma's hands ran down my whole body until I was out of her reach. I laughed as I watched her chase after me to the sink. She rapped her arms around my waist and pulled our body close together.

"I love you" Emma softly said as she kiss my neck gently.

"I love you too" I replied smiling brightly and looking over my shoulder at her.

"Amber what you looking at" Billie asked in a whisper tone from the doorway.

"Sshh they're having a moment" Amber quickly whispered back loud enough still for us to hear.

"You can come in. It's fine" I chuckled as I looked towards the door and Emma let go.

"Sorry. I didn't want to interrupt" Amber replied as her and Billie walked into the room.

"It's fine. What's up" I asked as I started washing up like I was meant to before hand.

"I was just getting a drink" Amber replied awkwardly as she slipped between us and got a glass from the cupboard.

"I didn't. I want pudding" Billie shrugged as she went straight to the fridge.

I laughed and looked at Emma. She was also giggling at the pair. I watched as Billie grabbed a small chocolate bar and ran off. Amber made herself a drink and headed towards the door. She passed Emma and gave her a smile as she left. I smiled with a chuckle and looked back at the blonde.

"I think she's starting to like me" Emma said with a cheesy grin on her face on her face.

"I hope so. Now help me wash up and then we can have some us time" I smirked as I ran my hand up the side of her arm and to her hair.