31

We're going to jump ahead a few months. Emma moved in last month and we have been having great fun. I mean she was here every day and night anyway. I am taking Emma out on a date tonight because with work and Ryder it's been a crazy time. We haven't had many to go out on really nice and romantic dates. So I sent the kids all to Ethan's and decided tonight is mine and Emma's night. I am sat at my dressing table doing my makeup. Emma is at the wardrobe.

"What should I wear? My deep red dress" Emma asked as she pulled out a short red dress and layed it against her.

"I'm wearing red" I replied over my shoulder as a hint for her to say no.

"Fine. Purple suit" Emma asked as she held the sleeve of the blazer out to show which one.

"No that's more clubs than date" I replied looking at her through the mirror with a questionable face.

"Ugh I don't know" Emma sighed as we both knew she didn't have very many fancy date clothes.

I stood up and went to the cupboard. I took out a strapless black dress that would drag behind her when she walked. It had a slit from the bottom all the way up to her hip bone. I then took out a black shawl that would go over her arms.

"This one. It's my favourite on you" I replied as I held it against her with a smile.

"Then I'll wear this one" Emma replied smiling as she looking lovingly in my arms.

"Why are you looking at me like that" I asked with a chuckle knowing I have my foundation and one eyebrow done.

"Cause you beautiful" Emma replied as she was just smiling into my eyes.

I giggled as I leaned up to kiss her. We both smiled into it. I slowly pulled away and went over to the dressing table.

"You better get dressed. I know how long it takes you to get ready" I replied with a laugh knowing I'm not kidding.

Emma just chuckled and rolled her eyes. I finished my makeup in record time. It was a glamour look with a red lip to match my dress. I then went to the wardrobe and took out a red dress. It was tight all the way down to the top of my knee. I done my hair to finish my look off and went to the full body mirror to see.

"Whoa" Emma whispered behind me as she just bit her lip.

I at her in the mirror and saw she was all ready to go. She had that look in her eye that I knew she wanted me out this dress and on the bed. I chuckled and turned around. Giving her a cheeky wink.

"Let's go" I said while grabbing my red bag from the bed and placing my lipstick in it.

"Tease" Emma mumbled as she gave me a playful pouty face.

"Proud of it" I simply replied before pecking her lips and slipping out the door.

Emma chuckled as she followed me out. We went downstairs and put on our shoes. I quickly went to the lounge to grab my phone. I looked at the fire place and noticed a white box. That's when I remembered about it. I went over and quickly opened it. I saw the engagement ring. My mother's. Do I want to do this now? Should I? I didn't plan on doing this tonight but maybe it might be the perfect time.

"Gina you coming" Emma called in as I heard the front door open.

"Coming" I quickly replied as I shoved the box into my bag. I'll decide on the way. If the moments right then I will. If not then maybe another time. I grabbed my phone and rushed out the room. Seeing her by the door with my car keys. "I'm driving?"

"It's your turn" Emma replied as she tossed them towards me.

"Fine. Let's go" I sighed with a chuckle as I led the way out the house.

We drove to the fancy restaurant and I parked the car outside. Emma led us in and got us seated quickly. I was holding her hand the whole time because I just love to.

"This place is so nice. I wish when I took you out on a date it was a nice place like this" Emma said as she looked around disappointed she couldn't afford it.

"I couldn't care if we were sat outside in the rain. As long as I'm on a date with you I'm happy" I replied as I reached out to hold both her hands from across the table.

Emma just chuckled and brought my hands over to kiss them. I then saw her eyes looking at another couple. I looked round to see judgy faces. That's when I felt Emma's tongue slowly lick my my fingers until she reached my knuckle. I saw she was doing it to annoy the other two who were giving us dirty looks. I laughed which got her attention back on me.

"I think my favourite part about being gay is pissing off people who judge" Emma said with a chuckle as she let go off my hands.

"I think my favourite thing about you is that you don't care" I added with a laugh knowing she never cares what others think.

"Shit" Emma whispered as her whole face dropped and her eyes doubled.

"What" I asked as I looked behind me to see what she was looking that.

"You see those two women there? I had an affair with both of them while they were married to each other. It started a huge arguement between them and I haven't seen either since" Emma replied with an awkward voice as she tried hiding her face.

"I forget you were such a twat back then" I sighed as I looked at her like she was... Well a twat.

"I know. It's fine. We can still have a nice night" Emma replied as she took a deep breath and smiled at me.

"OW... MY... GOD" a girl loudly said as she was being seated in the seat next to us. Of course it's the couple Emma pointed out. Why wouldn't it be? "Of course your here" she said just as loud and just as annoying.

"Really? You couldn't keep it in your pants that one" I asked looking at her like she was crazy to date that woman.

"Dirty bitch" the other girl said in a voice that was almost a whisper.

I just looked shocked at them before at Emma. She held a menu up and looked at me awkwardly. I faced the girls who glared at me before looking back at her.

"I'm sorry" Emma mouthed with that awkward look around her face.