37

"No. Not a chance Swan" I huffed as I glared across at my fiance.

"Come on. I want it" Emma replied with a sighed as she leaned on the kitchen table with a pouty face.

"No"

"Yes"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"What is going on" Amber asked as she walked in looking a little confused.

"Your mum isn't letting me have something at the wedding" Emma replied as she looked at my daughter as if she was our parent.

"We are not having a clown at our wedding swan!" I fustratedly said as I've been telling her this all afternoon.

"Clowns aren't that bad but it's weird for a wedding" Amber said giving her honest opinion like she always does.

"Exactly" I said looking at Emma like she's crazy.

"Plus ma is scared of clowns" Amber added as she walked around the island to  get to the fridge.

My eyes shot open at what she said. I told her that in confidence. I don't tell people that fear because it's stupid. Emma looked at me and started laughing.

"You're scared of clowns" Emma asked as she started laughing so much harder that before.

"Amber" I growled as I glared at the girl I trusted with my secret.

"I forgot it's a secret" amber awkwardly said as she bit her lip worried.

"Your scared of clowns? Gina that's pure gold" Emma mockingly said as she couldn't help her laughter.

"Laugh all you want" I sighed as I took my glasses off and stood up from the table. I left the blonde giggling on her own. I sat at the island to see Amber grabbing lots of food out. "Dinner will be ready soon. Don't eat loads"

"I won't" Amber sighed as she turned and kicked the door shut.

"Mum" Roni said as she walked into the room and over to her other mother. 

"Yeah" Emma said as she looked up from the wedding plans on the table.

"I need your help" Roni quickly said while sitting down. Emma sat up to show she was listening. "So pretend you're a cute girl"

"Ouch" Emma said as she looked at the young girl with an offended frown.

"You know what I mean. Pretend you're a young cute girl" Roni signed as she rolled her eyes.

"Ouch" Emma said again looking more offended than before.

I laughed catching both their attention. Emma gave me a playful glare which made me laugh more. This is what she gets for laughing at me.

"Karma is a bitch mi amor" I said as I carried on giggling to myself.

"Very funny" Emma laughed as she put her middle finger up at me.

"Mum listen" Roni said as she waved her hand in Emma's face.

"Sorry. I'll pretend that I'm a young cute girl because apparently I'm not anymore" Emma said jokingly as she turned back to my daughter.

"I want to ask this girl out but I don't know how. She's so cute and so sweet. You're good at getting girls. I need your help" Roni questioned showing she was practically begging for an answer.

"Just be yourself. Buy her some nice flowers and ask her on a date" Emma replied with a chuckle and a smile as she rubbed the young girls shoulder.

"That will work?"

"Of course"

"Thanks mum" Roni said as she gave a big smile and hugged her.

I chuckled at Emma's advice. Roni soon left the room with amber following behind. Emma stood up and walked over to me.

"You never done that to get me" I said with a giggle as I watched her take her hair out the ponytail.

"I didn't need to. I whistled and you came leaping at me" Emma replied with a smirk held strongly in her face and her hands now on my hips.

I laughed knowing that's kinda true. I wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled her into my arms. We kissed softly but of course it deepened. I kept her close as she pressed me more up against the island. Footprints running towards the kitchen door caused us to split. We looked round to see Liam and Billie running in with the dogs chasing them.

"Guys come on. No running in the house" I sighed as they both know this rule by now.

"Sorry mama" Liam said with a guilty face as he stopped in his tracks.

Naturally Billie carried on. She started running around the island and the dogs followed. After three times Emma caught her and lifted her off the ground.

"Hey! No fair" Billie huffed as she tried kicking out of Emma's arms.

"You gotta play out back if you want to run. Come on chicken. You know the rules" Emma said with a laugh as she walked towards the back door.

Billie huffed as she was put down. She ran outside with the dogs chasing after her. Liam soon ran off out the back too. I looked over to see Roni holding Tarantulina Jolie and Amber with Snape. I chuckled knowing what is about to happen.

"Ma where is Snape's food" Amber asked as she walked over with the snake weaving threw her fingers.

Emma turned round and almost leaped onto the island. She hid behind me and held my hips so I couldn't walk away. Roni looked confused them laughed as she looked at the spider in her hand.

"Roni sweetie please" Emma begged as her grip around me tightened.

"I need to feed her" Roni replied with a laugh as she stroked the top of the spiders hair with a smile.

"I got on a plane em. Why don't you stroke the spider" I said with a giggle knowing she wouldn't dare.

"You can piss off if you think I'm touching it" Emma said as she crouched a little bit to hide more behind me.

"We can have a clown at our wedding if you touch it" I suggested with a chuckle as I put my hands over hers to reassure her.

"You win. No clown" Emma quickly said causing me to smirk at my technique.