29

I was heading upstairs after my many many meetings today. There was so many. I forgot how much work it is being back at this job. As I got to my room I heard music coming from inside. I unlocked it to see a huge group of people dancing and partying. Is Emma taking the piss? It was a mix of girls and boys all grinding against each other.

"Hey chica. Wanna show me what you got" a guy asked as he walked towards me with a smirk.

"Not in a million years. Thank you" I instantly replied as I looked away from him to find my girlfriend.

"Who you looking for" he asked moving even more closer to stand next to me.

"Emma Swan" I replied knowing she is the one who started all this.

"ES? She's over there with Carly and Candy" he replied gesturing to the other side of me that I wasn't looking.

"Cheers" I simply replied as I quickly began walking towards them.

The music is crazy loud and gives off strip club vibes. They are all clearly drunk. As I pushed through I could feel people dancing against me and not all were accidence. I then saw Emma. Carly was bent in front of her and shaking her ass against Emma's stomach. Another girl who I'm guessing is candy is sat on Emma's back holding her very close. That candy is gorgeous like Carly. I stepped closer so I was in view of Emma.

"Baby? Your back" she said with a smile up at me but not daring to me.

"I need to talk to you... Now" I sternly said with a look only she knew meant I was furious.

Emma gave me wide eyes and carefully placed candy down. Carly them stood up and wrapped her arms securely around Emma's neck. Keeping her body pressed closely.

"Where you going Emmy" Carly asked in that seductive voice as she rested her head against MY girlfriends.

"I'll be back. Don't worry" Emma replied with a chuckle as she removed Carly from her body.

I rolled my eyes at the slut and led the way. I went into the bedroom and saw a couple making out in our bed. I stopped in my track before feeling Emma bump into me. I just huffed and walked towards the bathroom. Another couple making out.

"Get out" I snapped knowing this time I'm not moving rooms.

They both looked at us before quickly rushing out. I walked in and over to the toilet. Sitting on it once I closed the lid. Emma closed the door which blocked out most of the music.

"What's up baby? You don't look happy" Emma asked looking a me a little worried but mostly concerned I'm going to do something bad.

"What up? I've been in meetings all day. I expected to come here to either an empty space for me to relax or you to cuddle up with and sleep. Not to a massive party with a 16 year old grinding against you" I growled in an angry tone to show I'm really not in the mood today. 

"Baby come on. It's just a little party and I thought you'd want to join and have fun. Let some steam off. It's not going to be too late" Emma replied with a smile and a chuckle as she walked towards me a little.

"Emma I've been running around crazy all day. You knew I had a busy day today. Why did you think I'd want to join? I want them all out now! Especially Carly" I snapped now standing up to let out the stress I was feeling.

"What's wrong with Carly?" Emma asked as she looked at me a little offended I said that about them.

"Other than every time I see her she's either got her ass against you or about to kiss you" I replied with a huff as I thought about the dirty woman.

"Let me get this straight. Your jealous? Of me" Eman questioned making it obvious she is trying not to laugh.

"I'm not jealous. I don't get jealous" I quickly denied knowing I'll never admit it.

"You so are baby"

"I'm not"

"Look I didn't think you'd be mad. It's just a small party to catch up with friend" Emma replied as she held her hands up in surrender.

"You knew I'd be tired. I said to you that I just wanted a nice night with you. Not a party!" I huffed as I knew it was obvious I didn't want this.

"Don't get mad. I haven't seen these people in a year. I was just making the most before we go back" Emma said showing she's now getting a little bit annoyed at me.

"I am mad. I have the right to be. Besides where did all these people come from? You told me you didn't have anything here. You said you only had your parents and they hated you. You never had friends. What happened to all that" I asked as it finally hit me she may have lied.

"I never said that. I said I didn't have close friends or a best friend" Emma replied allowing her annoyance to grow a little more.

"Carly seems pretty close" I snapped knowing I really didn't mean to say that.

"Ow my god... you don't trust me do you" Emma asked as she looked at me with so much hurt in her eyes.

As soon as I saw it I broke. I let my anger fall knowing I shouldn't have said that. But it's true. I don't trust her with those people.

"Emma that's... I meant..." I replied trying to figure out how I should word this.

"You don't trust me. You don't trust I won't go back to the girl I once was" Emma questioned as she just looked at me with that heartbreak in her eyes.

"I trust you! I don't trust them" I huffed as remembered the reason I feel this way.

"Then trust me! If I wanted Carly I'd have her! If I wanted Candy or Mia or Daisy or Roxy I'd have them! The girl I wanted was you! I chose you! So fucking trust me that when I chose you I meant it and I wanted to be with just you" Emma snapped as she looked at me half angry half hurt.

I just looked at her. Slightly teared up at that. I never thought of it that way. I made the choice between her or Ethan but I never realised she made the choice between me or her old life. We both stepped forward and joined a tight hug. Holding each other close as we did so. We both let out a large sigh of relief just holding the other.

"I love and trust you so much" I whispered in her ear as I realised what she gave up for me.

"And I you" Emma replied before placing a soft kiss against my neck.